March 28, 2024, 11:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYER REQUESTS - Please list here  (Read 1941563 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3800 on: October 09, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »

I am requesting that your  send your prayers of healing and recovery to my daughter Shaunie.  She is undergoing surgery on her leg and chest for Melanoma tomorrow morning.  Fortunately it was caught early, and I am asking prayers that this surgery will resolve all of this for her. My thanks as always.

O God, you alone are the only source of health and healing.  We thank you this night for the doctors and others you have gifted who will touch the precious body of Shaunie in the morning.  Make Shaunie and her family so very conscious of your healing nearness.  Touch their eyes that they may see you, open their ears that they may hear your voice, enter their hearts that they may feel the warmth of your love.  Overshadow Shaunie's soul and body with your presence that she may receive your strength, your love, the spirit of your calm and peace.  I lift Shaunie and her family into your light and love, thanking you now for helping and healing, and as always giving you the glory.  This prayer is offered in the name of the Prince of Glory.  Amen and Amen.

Thank you Sister, your words and prayers always offer comfort.

AZ, you and your daughter Shaunie are very welcome.  How did things go, if I may ask?  I will continue to pray for her healing and your peace.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3801 on: October 09, 2009, 05:54:14 PM »

I am requesting that your  send your prayers of healing and recovery to my daughter Shaunie.  She is undergoing surgery on her leg and chest for Melanoma tomorrow morning.  Fortunately it was caught early, and I am asking prayers that this surgery will resolve all of this for her. My thanks as always.

O God, you alone are the only source of health and healing.  We thank you this night for the doctors and others you have gifted who will touch the precious body of Shaunie in the morning.  Make Shaunie and her family so very conscious of your healing nearness.  Touch their eyes that they may see you, open their ears that they may hear your voice, enter their hearts that they may feel the warmth of your love.  Overshadow Shaunie's soul and body with your presence that she may receive your strength, your love, the spirit of your calm and peace.  I lift Shaunie and her family into your light and love, thanking you now for helping and healing, and as always giving you the glory.  This prayer is offered in the name of the Prince of Glory.  Amen and Amen.

Thank you Sister, your words and prayers always offer comfort.

AZ, you and your daughter Shaunie are very welcome.  How did things go, if I may ask?  I will continue to pray for her healing and your peace.

She has 30 stitches on her knee and 10 on her chest.  They think they got it all, but will wait for the full biopsy to be returned.   I appreciate your prayers so much.  I hope we are just going to continue in the healing and be done with it. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3802 on: October 09, 2009, 08:55:54 PM »

AZSunny

I have not come to the prayer thread for a few days and ... missed your request for prayer.

Your heart must be breaking.  No matter what age our children are ... they are our children.  Their hurt is our hurt.

Please know that your precious daughter ... you and ... your family have been added to my prayer list and ... I took it upon myself to had you all to our ladies' prayer chain that originates from our church to several other churches in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington.

God Bless and ... thank you for sharing.

an angelic monkey 

Janet

+++++

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3803 on: October 09, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »

She has 30 stitches on her knee and 10 on her chest.  They think they got it all, but will wait for the full biopsy to be returned.   I appreciate your prayers so much.  I hope we are just going to continue in the healing and be done with it.

Thank you for the update AZSunny.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3804 on: October 09, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

AZSunny

I have not come to the prayer thread for a few days and ... missed your request for prayer.

Your heart must be breaking.  No matter what age our children are ... they are our children.  Their hurt is our hurt.

Please know that your precious daughter ... you and ... your family have been added to my prayer list and ... I took it upon myself to had you all to our ladies' prayer chain that originates from our church to several other churches in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington.

God Bless and ... thank you for sharing.

an angelic monkey 

Janet

+++++

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Thank you Janet.  I place all  my faith of healing in God's hands.  This all started when she found an enlarged lymph node under her arm.  They may want to biopsy that as well.  We are just waiting to see.   Thank you for adding us to your prayer chain and church. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3805 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:26 PM »

My daugther placed this on her website, so I will share...They recently moved to another state, so most of their things are still packed away in boxes. I changed her sons and hubbie names appropriately....

.....so I'm on the couch, leg elevated and my son comes in and gives me an angel ornament. I thought my husband had told him to, turns out my son went and found it on his own and gave it to me. My hubbie knew nothing about it. How? From Where did he get this? I... don't know. This 4 year old understands kindness and empathy....I wonder who sent me the angel......

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3806 on: October 09, 2009, 11:28:47 PM »

“An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthen him” (Luke 22:43).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3807 on: October 09, 2009, 11:45:53 PM »

My daugther placed this on her website, so I will share...They recently moved to another state, so most of their things are still packed away in boxes. I changed her sons and hubbie names appropriately....

.....so I'm on the couch, leg elevated and my son comes in and gives me an angel ornament. I thought my husband had told him to, turns out my son went and found it on his own and gave it to me. My hubbie knew nothing about it. How? From Where did he get this? I... don't know. This 4 year old understands kindness and empathy....I wonder who sent me the angel......

AZSunny

Thank you for sharing.

Your grandson is one very special little guy.  I can just imagine how your arms much ache to embrace him and your daughter at this very minute.

Good Night Friend.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3808 on: October 10, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »

A gentle reminder to Monkeys with love from Tamikosmom.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

_______

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

+++++++

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3809 on: October 10, 2009, 11:50:01 AM »

an angelic monkey
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3810 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

I would love any of you to pray for me, my daughter and my son.  This past year has been so awful for all of us and there are times I think that things will never get better.  My son's apartment caught fire due to old, out of code wiring, and he had to break out of a hurricane glass window to get him and his pets out.  The fear of dying has changed him.  He has not been the same since, suffering such debiliitating depression.  I lost my job in March and went through all my retirement to help pay my son's medical bills and to stay afloat, all the while sinking both physically and mentally.  My dear daughter has carried the weight of this family and she is only 25.  She works so hard yet we use food pantries on a weekly basis.  She is starting to feel the strain, crying a lot and feeling hopeless.  Pray that God lifts us up and gives us some good news.  We don't want hand outs but we need a way out of this.
This is the lowest I have ever been.  I am 55 and feel like I have lost everything except my dearest children.  But now I am not in a position to help them and feel so bad that they have to care for me.

We need a string of good things to restore our faith and we need an angel to help us see that life really will get better.

Any prayers you offer will be so appreciated.  It was hard for me to ask, but I am at the lowest point now and I have to ask for your prayers.  Nothing else will help us.

My children are the most loving people in the world and I don't want to be a burden on them but I feel like I have lost my way.

Thank you so much.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3811 on: October 10, 2009, 05:18:21 PM »

I would love any of you to pray for me, my daughter and my son.  This past year has been so awful for all of us and there are times I think that things will never get better.  My son's apartment caught fire due to old, out of code wiring, and he had to break out of a hurricane glass window to get him and his pets out.  The fear of dying has changed him.  He has not been the same since, suffering such debiliitating depression.  I lost my job in March and went through all my retirement to help pay my son's medical bills and to stay afloat, all the while sinking both physically and mentally.  My dear daughter has carried the weight of this family and she is only 25.  She works so hard yet we use food pantries on a weekly basis.  She is starting to feel the strain, crying a lot and feeling hopeless.  Pray that God lifts us up and gives us some good news.  We don't want hand outs but we need a way out of this.
This is the lowest I have ever been.  I am 55 and feel like I have lost everything except my dearest children.  But now I am not in a position to help them and feel so bad that they have to care for me.

We need a string of good things to restore our faith and we need an angel to help us see that life really will get better.

Any prayers you offer will be so appreciated.  It was hard for me to ask, but I am at the lowest point now and I have to ask for your prayers.  Nothing else will help us.

My children are the most loving people in the world and I don't want to be a burden on them but I feel like I have lost my way.

Thank you so much.

an angelic monkey

Tracy ... it is a given that you and your family will have prayer support from Monkeys ... prayer support upholding all of you in what has esculated to an overwhelming crisis.

Tracy ... I believe with all my heart that God does send His angels who have the ability to guide the way when the road to a desired destination has road blocks at every turn.

However ... sometimes you have to seek out His angels.  Do you belong to a Church?  At our church ... we have a community ministery where ... following consultation ... short term assistance is provided to meet immediate needs until road blocks to a permanent situation can be moved one at a time.

A church affiliation has the ability to provide not only prayer support as well as positive relationships that will uplift you in your journey.  However ... there are other avenues of support within the community.

Tracy ... you took the first step when you submitted your post and reached out ... now it is time to you take the next step.

With Love in Jesus Name

Janet

++++++

A MOTHER'S JOURNEY OF FAITH

In the Fall of 2007, a book authored by the mother of eighteen year old  Natalee Holloway ... who went missing in Aruba during a graduation trip ... was released.  Beth Holloway shares with readers the heartbreak, the frustration and the desperations in her ongoing journey to be a voice for her daughter until Aruban justice prevails.

Then Beth shares the sustaining faith that has given her courage to endure.

+++++++

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

EXCERPT:

Pages 230 - 232:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3812 on: October 11, 2009, 12:41:56 AM »

Thank you so much.

I don't have beutiful bible passages and songs like Janet and Sister, but you have my simple prayer that I will pray for you and your family. It always seems the darkest before the dawn, and I have been there myself. I prayed, and others prayed for me too, and the light came. What is hard and tough, makes you stronger, although I am sure you don't feel it right now. Our of bad, good always comes. You have to look for it. There are angels around you, and one may come when you least expect it. This too shall pass, and until it does, I will pray for you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3813 on: October 11, 2009, 12:43:26 AM »

A gentle reminder to Monkeys with love from Tamikosmom.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

_______

YOU RAISE ME UP

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

There is no life - no life without its hunger;
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;
But when you come and I am filled with wonder,
Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.

+++++++

So beautiful and profound, Janet. This song gives me great peace.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3814 on: October 11, 2009, 12:46:09 AM »

What a wonderful thing to post on our website. There are angels everywhere, you just have to recognize them when they come.  an angelic monkey

Thank you for sharing this and for the update on your daughter.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3815 on: October 11, 2009, 12:55:39 AM »

SISTER,I think of you often during the day, and I pray for you and for Connie every night. It is a comfort for me to come here, and see your healing words. You manage to say the things that touch my heart.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae, I humbly thank you for your prayers.  Connie is doing better walking with her leg brace, but the communications is still so difficult.  She can't get the correct word to come out of her mouth to match the thoughts she is having.  Mom's back surgery went well though she still cannot drive.  We have moved Connie to Mom's (what Mom wanted) and therapists are coming to the home for both of them.  Headed there is about an hour to tend to two of my most precious gifts.  Again, I know you are praying and that is the best we can do for each other.

The communicating is the most frustrating thing of all. After all these years we still have bumps along the way, and he and I both get frustrated when He can't say exactly what he wants, and I can't figure it out. But ususally we are able to work it out someway, even if he has to take me a show me. We have been know to get in a car with him pointing the way until he can let me know what he means by pointing it out. It can get quite interesting at times. His words are very clear though, as I practiced with him with speech therapy long after his real therapist was gone.
 an angelic monkey
Good night to you dear Sister. I think of you often and pray for you just as much. (Even if I do make you put your hands over your ears sometime.  )

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3816 on: October 11, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »

No prayer request, just a posting, hope you don't mind....
Nine years ago today my father passed away and although I know my dad is now in heaven and with God, today I sit alone and lick my wounds. I miss him so much, he was the best dad a girl could have. He was always there for me...always! He believed in me, even when he shouldn't have, (sorry about that dad) He was a loyal, loving, caring and supportive father. He was never my "friend", he was always my dad and even as a grown woman, sometimes my daddy. Being a father was a responsibility he took very seriously and he was darn good at it! I miss him so much and today, although I know he is in a place of pure love, no pain or suffering, I wish he was here with me. Today I miss my dad. Sending a kiss and hug up to heaven....

TRACYGIRL, I have thought of you the past few days, and have been hoping that the heaviness from the anniversary of you Dad's passing has lifted from you some. I am still praying for you, even if you didn't ask me to.  an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3817 on: October 11, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »

I don't have beutiful bible passages and songs like Janet and Sister, but you have my simple prayer that I will pray for you and your family. It always seems the darkest before the dawn, and I have been there myself. I prayed, and others prayed for me too, and the light came. What is hard and tough, makes you stronger, although I am sure you don't feel it right now. Our of bad, good always comes. You have to look for it. There are angels around you, and one may come when you least expect it. This too shall pass, and until it does, I will pray for you.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae ... thank you.

an angelic monkey

You have beautifully articulated words of truth ... word of encouragement to Tracy1.  You are right ... we have all have been in a place in our lives ... a place that has appeared so hopeless that even our faith has been tested.

God Bless.

Janet

++++++++

Deuteronomy 31:8
You, Lord, are the one who goes ahead of me; You will be with me. You will not fail me or forsake me. I will not fear, or be dismayed.

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep me in perfect peace as I keep my mind stayed on You, because I trust in You.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.
________

You'll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind, walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone.

Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone...

++++++++

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3818 on: October 11, 2009, 10:27:46 AM »

Thank you so much.
Tracy, I'm not any good at words, but I will certainly have you and your children in my thoughts and prayers. Your son's depression hit a huge nerve for me, I don't wish that on a soul, and I pray he can get help for it, I know it is hard, and I know it takes awhile to get the right medication. He is very lucky to have a good mom and a caring mom. Be there for him, don't pressure him about the depression, believe me it will only make things worse, he will dig himself out of the dark hole, and you will have your son back the way he was before the horrible incident happened. And bless your daughter for being such a help. I pray it will all work out for you.  an angelic monkey  Mary
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3819 on: October 11, 2009, 04:33:14 PM »

AZ, it must fill you with so much pride to know and bear witness to the character of your daughter ane her family.  Today in church the children were talking about prayer, and this one little fellow takes the microphone and says, "well, if you want to talk to God and Jesus all you have to do is pray.  If I wanted to talk to you I could call you on the phone.  But the line might be busy.  Jesus' phone is never busy cause God won't let him have one."  Oh, the little children shall lead them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.