May 28, 2024, 06:54:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007  (Read 188887 times)
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2007, 12:09:43 AM »

I'm very serious.  I want to contribute when I can and what I can but don't want to use Paypal.  The Reds and Dugga I would trust drafting my bank account.  I do not trust Paypal. Can something be set up for donations besides Paypal? 
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2007, 12:09:44 AM »

This site is important to me, as it is to many others.  It also is a very important service offered to families of missing people. 

If we do want to contribute to the maintanence of this site, is there any way to do so without using Paypal? 

actually just dealing with the ads and when you shop use our Amazon link... of course, any donations are appreciated always...

Great Owl, I suspect that you silently disagree with my political views quite often and other times we are probably in agreement... it's a gray world out there.. and I truly appreciate your words of support...

I don't see so much gray in the world.  I think it is pretty bright here in America.  We may differ on several issues.  We live in different parts of the country and have had different influences on our lives.  I would never ask any one to be unfaithful to their own beliefs.  All that is important for me is to hear the views of others and for them to hear me. 

OH I agree with you on it's bright here in America... I mean gray in shades of politics... and like you, I would never ask anyone to change their mind about what they feel... even though I get very passionate sometimes about what I think... but I truly try to make the point that my passion doesn't mean that I am upset when one disagrees... even in "real" life I am very passionate about my beliefs... and yet my closest longest standing friends don't and have never agreed with me on many things... and they will tell you I may discuss what I think till the cows come home but at the end of the day... friends are what makes life go round

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2007, 12:12:11 AM »

I'm very serious.  I want to contribute when I can and what I can but don't want to use Paypal.  The Reds and Dugga I would trust drafting my bank account.  I do not trust Paypal. Can something be set up for donations besides Paypal? 

Karo, please email me... klaas can give you my email.. or you can email red or dugga...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2007, 12:14:20 AM »

I'm proud to be a "Scared Monkey".  I truly appreciate the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make things work. I don't post much anymore because I'm really at a busy time in my life, but I always check in to see what's going on.

Don't be disheartened. Don't be discouraged. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »

Karo, please email me... klaas can give you my email.. or you can email red or dugga...

Karo - why don't you just email Red.

red@scaredmonkeys.com
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2007, 12:22:19 AM »

OK- will do.  Thanks!   Smile
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »

I'm proud to be a "Scared Monkey".  I truly appreciate the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make things work. I don't post much anymore because I'm really at a busy time in my life, but I always check in to see what's going on.

thank you Snoopy... I understand busy... I do! 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2007, 12:26:47 AM »

Good night...have a great nite Monkeys!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2007, 12:27:35 AM »

Nite Mrs. Red
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2007, 12:29:58 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2007, 12:33:04 AM »

Red and Ms. red

I only follow the Natalee Holloway case.  The Scared Monkey site is the only open/public forum left on the internet that is truly honoring to an eighteen year old American citizen who went missing under suspicious circumstances on Aruban soil and ...  who is being denied justice by a corrupt investigation.

This forum has freely given me the opportunity to share both my thoughts and research in the cause for justice for Natalee Holloway.  The forum has given me the opportunity to touch the lives of others in meaningful ways and ... in return ... the lives of others have touch me.

Another poster said it best ... we have been spoiled by all that has been freely given us.  Red and Mrs. red ... you words tonight needed to be said.  They caused me to stop and reflect and ... be thankful.

Thank you Red, Mrs. red, Klaasend and Dugga.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »

Janet - did you see the Halloween avatar that CBB made for you?  It's really pretty cute. I know you don't like to be without ducky and CBB kept that in mind  Wink It's in the Monkey Lounge in the Halloween avatar thread.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »

Heres my Holloween Avatar  Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2007, 12:42:03 AM »

I apologize.

My sincere appreciation to ALL the Scared Monkey mods for all they do.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2007, 12:43:37 AM »

Janet - did you see the Halloween avatar that CBB made for you?  It's really pretty cute. I know you don't like to be without ducky and CBB kept that in mind  Wink It's in the Monkey Lounge in the Halloween avatar thread.

I am off to check and ... then I am off to bed.

Good Night All

Janet

9:45 PM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2007, 12:51:13 AM »

CBB ... Ducky and I just love our Halloween avatar.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2007, 12:52:11 AM »

Nite Janet
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2007, 12:54:26 AM »

I am off to check and ... then I am off to bed.

Good Night All

Janet

9:45 PM

Goodnight Janet.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »

For me, this has been a nice turn on what started out as a crappy evening. I love seeing lurkers post.

And once again, Mrs. Red has very eloquently stated what has also been in my gut. Red and Mrs. and I all have bigger plans for this - and it doesn't involve getting rich. It's about helping people, bringing justice, closure and rescue to hurting families, and promoting a better way of thinking.

I don't carry much weight here as the new kid on the block, but the past few messages have encouraged me. Thank you guys.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2007, 01:46:52 AM »

Good Night All  .... for real this time.  Smile

Janet

10:45 PM 

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.