May 30, 2024, 01:55:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007  (Read 188997 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: August 31, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »

Dugga that can't be you.  The Refugees have already said that's a picture of either Red or Dana.  Wink

I missed that one Klaas   Shocked  LOL
Cant much stomach to read there lately.. ESP after Hannies sick crap.. not to mention a few others  I hope you have screen shots for as well.   Mad

that's sad, I know for a while you and Hannie were pretty close.... what the hell happened to some of these people???  I don't get it.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: August 31, 2007, 07:12:17 PM »

Just a little somethin' for the ladies.

Well you kinda resemble Santa Claus   Shocked
 SO whos gonna sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that .. ahem  .. that umm.. pops up? 
<sorry.. I couldnt help saying that since pop up have been a topic.. lol >   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: August 31, 2007, 07:13:09 PM »

Dugga that can't be you.  The Refugees have already said that's a picture of either Red or Dana.  Wink

Cant much stomach to read there lately.. ESP after Hannies sick crap.. not to mention a few others  I hope you have screen shots for as well.   Mad

Yes Angie - I got screen captures  Wink Mad
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: August 31, 2007, 07:13:48 PM »

Time to do a fridge/freezer check:

Contaminated ground beef sold locally
Safeway, Fred Meyer patrons should check; illnesses reported in Oregon, Washington state

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070831/NEWS/708310323

And I was tryin' to think of what to make for dinner...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2007, 07:14:59 PM »

Well you kinda resemble Santa Claus   Shocked
 SO whos gonna sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that .. ahem  .. that umm.. pops up? 
<sorry.. I couldnt help saying that since pop up have been a topic.. lol >   Cool
santa  Does either one of these look like Dugga?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: August 31, 2007, 07:15:07 PM »

Time to do a fridge/freezer check:

Contaminated ground beef sold locally
Safeway, Fred Meyer patrons should check; illnesses reported in Oregon, Washington state

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070831/NEWS/708310323

And I was tryin' to think of what to make for dinner...

man at this ponit I am thinking it's a plot to (a) make us all eat out all the time... or (b) kill us all and be done with it.... dang!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: August 31, 2007, 07:17:44 PM »

This is funny.  Is it okay that I brought it over from the Natalee thread?
Ree
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #417 on: Today at 05:01:45 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: mrs. red on Today at 04:30:13 PM
I think I would be up for seeing it in a new light... I have wondered about several things including if dirtyhand was Julia... or one of her minions?  etc....

I think you may have the body parts a little confused.  She's not DirtyHand, she's more like NastyAzz.

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: August 31, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »

Hahaha. Angie, you are insane!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: August 31, 2007, 07:22:03 PM »

This is funny.  Is it okay that I brought it over from the Natalee thread?
Ree
Scared Monkey

View Profile

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #417 on: Today at 05:01:45 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: mrs. red on Today at 04:30:13 PM
I think I would be up for seeing it in a new light... I have wondered about several things including if dirtyhand was Julia... or one of her minions?  etc....

I think you may have the body parts a little confused.  She's not DirtyHand, she's more like NastyAzz.

that is funny!!!  and oh so true....

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: August 31, 2007, 07:25:07 PM »

that's sad, I know for a while you and Hannie were pretty close.... what the hell happened to some of these people???  I don't get it.

Mrs Red.. Hannie and I got along well wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when.  She had her different point of views I guess long ago on SM.  She didnt  bash.. Until.. the one night I wont ever forget.. she went .. I dont know what word I am looking for.. Apeshit?      I dont recall if she was banned then or not.  I dont know what happend to others that used to post here who became very hateful when they left OR were banned IMO jealous for one. I dont even know if Hannies post is still there.. I haven't looked.. and some other RU members were appauled by it.   Sometimes I wonder why I throw on a condom and read there.. when it is aggrivating as hell. I can think of 3 people who post there. that try their best to speak the truth of Natalees case.. and they get picked on. but they continue on !  KUDOS to them .. whomever they are!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: August 31, 2007, 07:27:17 PM »

Angie - I don't think HannieC was ever banned, I think she just decided to leave.  After the first "crash" some of the old members thought they were banned but they weren't, they simply needed to re-register. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: August 31, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

Yes Angie - I got screen captures  Wink Mad

GOOD ~!!!   Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: August 31, 2007, 07:28:10 PM »

Mrs Red.. Hannie and I got along well wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when.  She had her different point of views I guess long ago on SM.  She didnt  bash.. Until.. the one night I wont ever forget.. she went .. I dont know what word I am looking for.. Apeshit?      I dont recall if she was banned then or not.  I dont know what happend to others that used to post here who became very hateful when they left OR were banned IMO jealous for one. I dont even know if Hannies post is still there.. I haven't looked.. and some other RU members were appauled by it.   Sometimes I wonder why I throw on a condom and read there.. when it is aggrivating as hell. I can think of 3 people who post there. that try their best to speak the truth of Natalees case.. and they get picked on. but they continue on !  KUDOS to them .. whomever they are!

Oh I knew it was wayyyyyy back when... but it's just weird how people just flip, at least it is to me...  and yes, KUDOS to them, heck I can't even think of reading there... condom or not, I am afraid the condom will break and I will end up with cooties, or rabies... or something Shocked

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: August 31, 2007, 07:29:39 PM »

Do you need one of these?   Safe

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: August 31, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »

Hahaha. Angie, you are insane!

Yah noticed ?  lol   I do apologize if I have offended yah in anyway.
I like to joke around..  Laughing Sometimes its in bad taste. lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: August 31, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »

Angie - I don't think HannieC was ever banned, I think she just decided to leave.  After the first "crash" some of the old members thought they were banned but they weren't, they simply needed to re-register. 

Well .. not to be rude.. but glad some of them didn't.  If they were not banned.. sure as chit they would have been sooner or later if they would have posted the same BS as they do on RU.  Ackckkk.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: August 31, 2007, 07:33:51 PM »

Oh I knew it was wayyyyyy back when... but it's just weird how people just flip, at least it is to me...  and yes, KUDOS to them, heck I can't even think of reading there... condom or not, I am afraid the condom will break and I will end up with cooties, or rabies... or something Shocked

Mrs Red.. remember CharlietRat said I have cooties.. LMAO   He just loves me that RAT  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: August 31, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »

Do you need one of these?   Safe

LMAO  Muffy.. ~!! That and a haz~mat suit !!  Wink
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: August 31, 2007, 07:35:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Does anyone know if there are any Monkeys in or around Orlando?

I am going there in the very near future and thought we could have a Monkey meet up if there was.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: August 31, 2007, 07:37:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Does anyone know if there are any Monkeys in or around Orlando?

I am going there in the very near future and thought we could have a Monkey meet up if there was.

I think there are...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.