May 28, 2024, 05:30:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007  (Read 188879 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2007, 08:11:39 PM »

I see CASA out there ~!! Hey girl   Razz

AND Maltese.. Hi yah and welcome !
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2007, 08:15:37 PM »

Hey, my monkey friends!  I have not been on much lately because school started!!!!  I am teaching at my high school and teaching 2 writing classes at the junior college two days a week so I have been super busy!  Hope everyone is doing well!  I have talked several times about my "adopted son" who I love dearly.  Tomorrow night he makes his college debut as a receiver on his college team.  I will be there with bells on and I am SO excited!  Please send him your good thoughts as I want him to do  a wonderful job and stay healthy!  He is a great kid and deserves great things.  I am SO proud of him for staying focused on school and staying off the streets and off drugs!  I can hardly wait until tomorrow night!!! lol
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »

Hey Angie!  Love ya girl and it is good to be here!
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2007, 08:17:12 PM »

Just a little somethin' for the ladies.

Well you kinda resemble Santa Claus   Shocked
 SO whos gonna sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that .. ahem  .. that umm.. pops up? 
<sorry.. I couldnt help saying that since pop up have been a topic.. lol >   Cool
Hahaha. Angie, you are insane!

Yah noticed ?  lol   I do apologize if I have offended yah in anyway.
I like to joke around..  Laughing Sometimes its in bad taste. lol

Haha, no way sis! I am very nearly unoffendable. Smile
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 31, 2007, 08:19:20 PM »

Hey, my monkey friends!  I have not been on much lately because school started!!!!  I am teaching at my high school and teaching 2 writing classes at the junior college two days a week so I have been super busy!  Hope everyone is doing well!  I have talked several times about my "adopted son" who I love dearly.  Tomorrow night he makes his college debut as a receiver on his college team.  I will be there with bells on and I am SO excited!  Please send him your good thoughts as I want him to do  a wonderful job and stay healthy!  He is a great kid and deserves great things.  I am SO proud of him for staying focused on school and staying off the streets and off drugs!  I can hardly wait until tomorrow night!!! lol
Hi Casa, will certainly send good thoughts his way. That is wonderful!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: August 31, 2007, 08:22:41 PM »

Good for your adoptes son Casa ~!!!  Best wishes to him !!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: August 31, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »

Hey Angie!  Love ya girl and it is good to be here!

Luv yah too sweety!   
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 31, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »

Just a little somethin' for the ladies.

Well you kinda resemble Santa Claus   Shocked
 SO whos gonna sit on your lap and talk about the first thing that .. ahem  .. that umm.. pops up? 
<sorry.. I couldnt help saying that since pop up have been a topic.. lol >   Cool
Hahaha. Angie, you are insane!

Yah noticed ?  lol   I do apologize if I have offended yah in anyway.
I like to joke around..  Laughing Sometimes its in bad taste. lol

Haha, no way sis! I am very nearly unoffendable. Smile

LOL  Awesome ~!   Cool  People who know me in the flesh know I am not easliy offended.
I put up with ALOT at work with REPS and customers. I joke around at work all the time.. I like work to  be fun.. no matter how crazy it gets at the store I am in.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: August 31, 2007, 08:37:11 PM »

Hiya Angie, Mrs Red and Sam !
Does anyone else see the little yellow guy under Sam's avatar, or am I losing it. When I mouse over it it says "occupant"   no one else has it, just wondered.

that is her aim address... LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 31, 2007, 08:37:25 PM »

Candlelight vigil for Clinton in Princeton, LA on Sept 1st 2007
Please light a candle and say a prayer on that day in honor of Clinton
Clinton's Mother will be confronting the persons of interest and she needs our support.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CLINT

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 31, 2007, 08:39:21 PM »

I remember you talking about his high school games!  WIll hold him in my thoughts!!!  It's good to see you!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: August 31, 2007, 08:42:22 PM »

******* thanks for that... I added a candle...

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2007, 08:42:32 PM »

Clinton's Mother will be confronting the persons of interest and she needs our support.

Will do *******....tonight and tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 31, 2007, 08:44:08 PM »

I remember you talking about his high school games!  WIll hold him in my thoughts!!!  It's good to see you!!

Thanks, Mrs. Red!  I have missed being here!  He has my heart just like my girls and I want him to be happy and successful! 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2007, 08:45:50 PM »

What a difficult thing for her to have to do, *******!  Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2007, 08:47:21 PM »

Casa... that is wonderful..... and I applaud you for taking the time to make a difference in this young man's life!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2007, 08:52:22 PM »

Thanks, Mrs. Red!  I have missed being here!  He has my heart just like my girls and I want him to be happy and successful! 

Football season is here!!! Wooohooo!!! I wish the your son well and hope he has the best time of his life over the next 4 months!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 31, 2007, 08:55:00 PM »

Casa... that is wonderful..... and I applaud you for taking the time to make a difference in this young man's life!

I deposit money every month in his checking account as I give my children money.  I go to his games and help him with classes.  He asked me one time how he could repay me.  I told him he could be successful and have a good life!  That is what I want for him.  I think it was amazing to him that we live in the deep south, he is black and I am white but yet I am here for him!  I told him I want no thanks but for him to be successful and have a good life!  I hope that I have made a difference and HE will make a difference in someones life when I am gone!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: August 31, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »

Football season is here!!! Wooohooo!!! I wish the your son well and hope he has the best time of his life over the next 4 months!!

Thanks, *******!  I LOVE football! 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: August 31, 2007, 08:58:16 PM »

******* thanks for that... I added a candle...

Me too.. I did over a week or so ago as well when it was posted in Clintons thread  Sad
 Prayers to he and his family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.