May 30, 2024, 02:43:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007  (Read 188971 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: August 31, 2007, 11:25:12 PM »

Sorry! I was off fixing my favorites.

Huh-uh, Klaas. My computer went up in smoke, according to the techie guy.  Sad

Well luckily for you most of your already created photos were on photobucket right?  I certainly hope you have photoshop and image ready on this new PC.  Is it Windows Vista?

I have the newest version of Photoshop.................I haven't tried it, but I HOPE it hasn't changed much! How do I tell what I have? I mean I don't know if it's Vista or not?

so I was just so sure you decided to go on the date... especially after ANG and I posted our horror stories!!

I READ those stories! I've met those guys! Heck, I've had both of 'em rolled into one! A Cheapo, Dragon Breath !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 31, 2007, 11:25:52 PM »

It says Windows XP 2002 in my systems box.

Oh, PLEASE don't let photoshop change! It's taken me a long time to figure out what I know on the old one!

Klaas? I don't have a clue what the guy did. He does the stuff at work and recently got me a new one for the office because I wnated my old one out of there ( don't ask ). I fussed for weeks with the new one. I hate it! This one at least SEEMS more like the old one. I just got on it and came here. I haven't played with it at all.
OK, so you didn't just buy it from a store, THAT'S GOOD.  You have Windows XP, Vista sucks so I hear.

I'm sure the changes in Photoshop won't be more than you can figure out.  You may have some cool tools!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: August 31, 2007, 11:28:09 PM »

Sorry! I was off fixing my favorites.

Huh-uh, Klaas. My computer went up in smoke, according to the techie guy.  Sad

Well luckily for you most of your already created photos were on photobucket right?  I certainly hope you have photoshop and image ready on this new PC.  Is it Windows Vista?

I have the newest version of Photoshop.................I haven't tried it, but I HOPE it hasn't changed much! How do I tell what I have? I mean I don't know if it's Vista or not?

I know Ang has it...  and I don't think she likes it...

Ll  YES. VISTA sucks CBB.. and I dunno anything about photoshop at all? 
 CBB is your PC nes?  Did you load the newest version of windows?  Which would be the nasy azz Vista?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: August 31, 2007, 11:29:22 PM »

I'll do you one better, Ang and Mrs. Red! I honestly went out with a guy about a year ago, who wanted ME to give HIM a new job! Little weasel thought he was soooo subtle! YUK!

I'm going dancing tomorrow night instead with John. That should be quite a picture! We haven't been since the wreck. He limps and I am still in flip flops and hobble slightly! But HEY! We're going and I'm looking forward to it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #384 on: August 31, 2007, 11:31:15 PM »

It says Windows XP 2002 in my systems box.

Oh, PLEASE don't let photoshop change! It's taken me a long time to figure out what I know on the old one!

Klaas? I don't have a clue what the guy did. He does the stuff at work and recently got me a new one for the office because I wnated my old one out of there ( don't ask ). I fussed for weeks with the new one. I hate it! This one at least SEEMS more like the old one. I just got on it and came here. I haven't played with it at all.
OK, so you didn't just buy it from a store, THAT'S GOOD.  You have Windows XP, Vista sucks so I hear.

I'm sure the changes in Photoshop won't be more than you can figure out.  You may have some cool tools!

May be, but I'll never find 'em without you!  Laughing
( It was "his" copy, if you know what I mean, Vern.  Wink )
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: August 31, 2007, 11:31:41 PM »

I'll do you one better, Ang and Mrs. Red! I honestly went out with a guy about a year ago, who wanted ME to give HIM a new job! Little weasel thought he was soooo subtle! YUK!

I'm going dancing tomorrow night instead with John. That should be quite a picture! We haven't been since the wreck. He limps and I am still in flip flops and hobble slightly! But HEY! We're going and I'm looking forward to it!

John of the pearl ring?  I like him!  that should be fun!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 31, 2007, 11:38:16 PM »

I say that like I have met him or something...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: August 31, 2007, 11:39:48 PM »

I like him too, and he'd get a kick out of you naming him, "John of the pearl ring!"  Laughing
There's that little persistant problem, though. He's been celebate for 5 years, which is giant steps, I guess, for someone who's been gay ALL his life ( nope, not once with a girl ), but it's not exactly my dream come true! I can't help but laugh........He started therapy 3 years ago  Rolling Eyes because he was having these "feelings" for me  Laughing He never misses a week. I guess it's his version of a cold shower?  Laughing

Isn't it a shame? Good looking Professional, loves to cuddle, and kisses great...............and then just rolls over to cuddle some more and watch a movie!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: August 31, 2007, 11:39:55 PM »

You'll have a much better time with John anyway, CBB...He's better than all the rest 

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: August 31, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »

I like him too, and he'd get a kick out of you naming him, "John of the pearl ring!"  Laughing
There's that little persistant problem, though. He's been celebate for 5 years, which is giant steps, I guess, for someone who's been gay ALL his life ( nope, not once with a girl ), but it's not exactly my dream come true! I can't help but laugh........He started therapy 3 years ago  Rolling Eyes because he was having these "feelings" for me  Laughing He never misses a week. I guess it's his version of a cold shower?  Laughing

Isn't it a shame? Good looking Professional, loves to cuddle, and kisses great...............and then just rolls over to cuddle some more and watch a movie!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

WOW... that's a lot to think about... must be a cold shower.. wow... that is such a waste too!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: August 31, 2007, 11:46:42 PM »

Thanks Mishy! We both choose each other's company over anyone elses. I worry about it, for both of our sakes sometimes though. He won't even let anyone fix him up, and it's weird, but I don't mention it when I go out. Oh, we're both just insane, I guess. NO ONE understands it, and his friends as well as mine have given us both up!  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: August 31, 2007, 11:49:02 PM »

Thanks Mishy! We both choose each other's company over anyone elses. I worry about it, for both of our sakes sometimes though. He won't even let anyone fix him up, and it's weird, but I don't mention it when I go out. Oh, we're both just insane, I guess. NO ONE understands it, and his friends as well as mine have given us both up!  Laughing

well y'all sound like a great couple other than the obvious...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: August 31, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »

Have a great time CBB  !!!   Razz
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: August 31, 2007, 11:58:28 PM »

It's obvious to me, Mrs. Red!  Laughing
I finally told him that I guess I'm flattered he feels comfortable enough to "experiment" with "closeness" with me, but my reaction to cuddling and kissing (man, is he a GOOD kisser), is probably a little different than his!  Rolling Eyes Of course I said this AFTER I could breath instead of pant !!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

When it's time, and when it's right, I suppose we'll move on. But I'm positive we'll always be close "whatever" we are!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: September 01, 2007, 12:04:44 AM »

Mishy? Check the lounge tomorrow! You're my first picture saved and I'll try out the new Photoshop with it for a Halloween avi! OMG! All my best clipart sites are gone!  Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 01, 2007, 12:10:25 AM »

It's obvious to me, Mrs. Red!  Laughing
I finally told him that I guess I'm flattered he feels comfortable enough to "experiment" with "closeness" with me, but my reaction to cuddling and kissing (man, is he a GOOD kisser), is probably a little different than his!  Rolling Eyes Of course I said this AFTER I could breath instead of pant !!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

When it's time, and when it's right, I suppose we'll move on. But I'm positive we'll always be close "whatever" we are!

well I wish you the best ... on that one.. I just don't know what the best is...

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 01, 2007, 12:16:39 AM »

Mishy? Check the lounge tomorrow! You're my first picture saved and I'll try out the new Photoshop with it for a Halloween avi! OMG! All my best clipart sites are gone!  Shocked

will do sweetie! I'm looking forward to it!!!!!! Hugs and nighters all!

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: September 01, 2007, 12:17:37 AM »

will do sweetie! I'm looking forward to it!!!!!! Hugs and nighters all!

Nite Mishy...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 01, 2007, 12:18:20 AM »

Nite Mishy
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: September 01, 2007, 12:21:39 AM »

Night Mishy ,,

Night to you all..  and hugs to Nemo and CP both...   Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.