May 30, 2024, 09:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007  (Read 188984 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #460 on: September 01, 2007, 01:26:50 PM »

Mr. Red, I agree, however, it would be distasteful to have a rapper who's lyrics are so violent, under the circumstances. I saw some interviews from students and parents, who were not happy with him performing there.  I wonder if the Dean gave in to pressure and cancelled him, or they didn't show that on t.v., or I may be mistaken about when he is supposed to play.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 01, 2007, 01:29:45 PM »

Dihannna, Thanks for the post the other day, and sorry to say you didn't meet me.  Would have loved to have been there though.  Would like to help out in the future if at all possible.  Will ask Klaas for your email

Well, TES is supposed to be returned in a month or so.  Would love to meet another Monkey! How far are you from Columbus?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 01, 2007, 01:51:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys one and all,

I have been on here reading as a guest for almost an hour today before signing in. I have only had 2 non invasive pop ups. I have no idea what Dugga did but thanks Dugga.

I guess I will be able to keep up with what is going on in here after all. JMHO

Shoot I was going to respond to a post a few pages back. Now I can't remember what it was. Sometimers I guess.

OH I know it was about the animal article Klaas posted. I can't figure out if that picture needs turned around or what.

Gonna go read on Natalees thread.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #463 on: September 01, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »

Laughing  OM OH MUM  I've got a plan OK? 
  I am going to tie a long piece of rope to Duhannah's ankel and the other to MY waste.
  Now we won't lose Dihannah again OK and if by some small chance that she DRAGS me off somewhere then she is too darned strong for us to mess with anyhow   Laughing
  Ya see Mums  I would be a full load for most any one here   Rolling Eyes
   Hugs  from Up North of you folks  Jerry from Ohio  HeHeHe 

Laughing
Hello everyone!  DIHANNAH, please stay put and don't disappear on me again!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 01, 2007, 02:28:59 PM »

tcumom ~  are you here?  How are you holding up after the first week of school?  Is it  , or is it    I hope it's been smooth so far and that you have a great year ahead.  With your years of experience you are probably just waiting for the dust to settle with schedules, new students and etc. and then can move on with teaching. Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: September 01, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »

I am going to tie a long piece of rope to Duhannah's ankel and the other to MY waste.
  Now we won't lose Dihannah again OK and if by some small chance that she DRAGS me off somewhere then she is too darned strong for us to mess with anyhow   Laughing

Laughing

Hey to you Jerry

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 01, 2007, 02:35:12 PM »

I left for a few, but I'm back!  Very Happy

Mrs. Red, yes there is supposed to be a rapper for something, I thought be the ceremony.  I believe his name is "NAS"?  Anyway BOR was disgusted witht the Dean for inviting him, because his lyrics are pretty violent. 

I am glad I didn't see that.... it would have ruined what was a great ceremonny....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 01, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »

Hey Muffy!  Thanks for asking ~   Very Happy
It's the same ole stuff ~ it'll be okay once everyone settles in.....kids were fading out by Thursday.....usually we start with just a Thursday and Friday...instead of a full week.

TCU plays Baylor today at 5:00 so I'm gearing up for that!  Excited for the season to begin. 

Thought I'd jazz up my posting with a little color.  teehee.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: September 01, 2007, 02:38:21 PM »

Well, rats. 

My TCU was supposed to be purple.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #469 on: September 01, 2007, 02:40:04 PM »

Howdy Back to ALL my SM Buddys out there 
    Jerry  from Ohio

Laughing

Hey to you Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: September 01, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »

tcumom it should be an interesting game with TCU vs Baylor.  I don't keep up much with sports as of late, since my eldest son attends SHSU and they aren't exactly known for their sports prowess   I used to enjoy  watching college sports so much more than professional sports.  My other son is a junior in hs, and it was a long week for him.  He made the comment when he came home from school the first day:  "Mom, this day was so long, when I came out of the school building, I expected it to be dark outside".  LOL lol lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 01, 2007, 02:44:41 PM »

Well, rats. 

My TCU was supposed to be purple.

Now you are gettin' all fancy on us, are you?  lol  I love it.  Someone with the initials OLF (no names) has gotten me hooked on the smileys..

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 01, 2007, 02:48:01 PM »

tcumom it should be an interesting game with TCU vs Baylor.  I don't keep up much with sports as of late, since my eldest son attends SHSU and they aren't exactly known for their sports prowess   I used to enjoy  watching college sports so much more than professional sports.  My other son is a junior in hs, and it was a long week for him.  He made the comment when he came home from school the first day:  "Mom, this day was so long, when I came out of the school building, I expected it to be dark outside".  LOL lol lol

I love your son's comment  Laughing and true, too. lol
I like college football - not a UT or A&M fan, though.....too big-time for me.  Ages ago, was a huge Cowboy fan as I was born and raised in Dallas......after days of Landry, though, we just didn't find it that enjoyable. 

Too much bling-bling, ego, and entitlement now. 

I sound like a fuddy-duddy.   Confused
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: September 01, 2007, 03:15:40 PM »

Hi Muffy, TCU, Jerry, MrsRed, Klaas, Sam, BT, and anybody else I've missed.
I, too, was about to post something and I can't remember what now!! Sam, is Sometimers contagious?

Has anybody heard from Peaches? I've been wondering about her and saying prayers for her as well as Terry...

Bring Natalee home...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: September 01, 2007, 03:27:48 PM »

I, too, was about to post something and I can't remember what now!! Sam, is Sometimers contagious?

Has anybody heard from Peaches? I've been wondering about her and saying prayers for her as well as Terry...

Peaches posts updates in the thread dedicated to cheering her on & prayers....I tried to email her, but didn't have the right address....we all have Peaches & Terry in our thoughts.  Here's that thread, she posted a day or so ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1870.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 01, 2007, 03:30:17 PM »

Hi mishy,

Peaches posted yesterday in the prayer thread.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 01, 2007, 03:30:36 PM »

Howdy Back to ALL my SM Buddys out there 
    Jerry  from Ohio

Laughing

Hey to you Jerry

LOL Jerry!  I haven't gotten too far yet!  I'm sure your stonger than I  Wink

With all these Buckeyes, we need to have a Buckeye party!    Since I live in the middle, maybe we call all meet here, when TES returns!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 01, 2007, 03:33:05 PM »

Hi Mishy, San and    When I was in Target last Monday picking up school supplies, I heard the workers talking about the Christmas merchandise that would be put on display in two weeks Shocked

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 01, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »

Whoopsie.  I cut out 2NJ when I added the santa smiley   Hi to Dihannah too, and anyone else I've missed

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: September 01, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »

San,

I was just browsing around the site and noticed that threads in the NH Archive are open.  Seeing that Sam posted 'Today' & took a look.  Just thought I'd mention it....maybe they should all be locked?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.