Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 9/06/2007

<< < (189/197) > >>

mrs. red:
Quote from: klaasend on September 05, 2007, 10:28:52 PM

Anna - LOLOL  :lol:

I guess they finally realized that I am a rich woman trapped in a poor woman's body... I haven't gotten any of these emails!

Kat_Gram:
I recently was one of the finalists in a Coca Cola contest. The prize was about 300K. I was to keep it a secret and send them a whole bunch of information about myself.
Well, I procrastinated ( so me ) and I can never keep a secret ( also so me ) so I guess I have to go to work again tomorrow ( also so me ).
Hiya and byeya ! ! Me all tuckered out ! ! 

Anna:
Quote from: mrs. red on September 05, 2007, 10:42:03 PM

I guess they finally realized that I am a rich woman trapped in a poor woman's body... I haven't gotten any of these emails!

I get them every day.  Today I also won a new BMW from a drawing in the UK!  I think half my email is scams some days.

mrs. red:
Quote from: Anna on September 05, 2007, 11:10:57 PM

Quote from: mrs. red on September 05, 2007, 10:42:03 PM

I get them every day.  Today I also won a new BMW from a drawing in the UK!  I think half my email is scams some days.

I don't look at my spam emails though... but it's ok... I like not getting spammy stuff...

Anna:
Mrs Red,
That's prolly where your scams are, in your spam folder.  I did something that messed up my spam filter and now get all of my mail so if your spam filter is working, it should sort most of them out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page