April 26, 2024, 09:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #680 8/31 - 9/16/2007  (Read 290066 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 31, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 12:51:02 AM by klaasend » Logged
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 12:28:43 AM »

Klass, your welcome. Got locked out, was floating around in limbo for a while.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 12:42:09 AM »

Klass, your welcome. Got locked out, was floating around in limbo for a while.

Sorry about that, lol  Laughing  I've emailed the link to Red in case he wants to use that article for a front page post.  Thanks for finding it.  Anytime we can find something written in English is good!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 12:48:50 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/weather/08/31/tropical.depression/index.html

Forecast: Tropical depression could become Hurricane Felix

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- The sixth tropical depression of the Atlantic hurricane season formed Friday, while Tropical Storm Henriette drenched parts of Mexico's Pacific coast, the National Hurricane Center said.

A tropical depression heads into the Caribbean while Tropical Storm Henriette hugs the Mexican coast.

At 8 p.m. ET, the depression had top sustained winds of 35 mph.

It would become a tropical storm when its winds hit 39 mph, which the hurricane center said could happen Saturday.

Computer models call for the system -- which would be named Felix -- to reach Category 1 hurricane status early next week.  See the tropical depression's projected path »

The center of the storm was about 75 miles south of Barbados, moving west at 16 mph on a track that will take it past the Windward Islands late Friday and early Saturday.

Tropical storm warnings were issued for the islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines and for Tobago and Grenada. A tropical storm warning means tropical storm conditions are expected within the next 24 hours.

Tropical storm watches -- meaning tropical storm conditions are possible in the next 36 hours -- were issued for the islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao and the northern coast of Venezuela from Cumana to Pedernales, including the island of Margarita.

(snipped)

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 12:49:38 AM »

"Why would he do something Evil?"   Arrow  6/10/05

Interesting thought running through Anita's mind when asked what story Joran told her. At this point, the HI drop-off was still being told.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8205899

h/t pearl/bfn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 01:14:28 AM »

"Why would he do something Evil?"   Arrow  6/10/05

Interesting thought running through Anita's mind when asked what story Joran told her. At this point, the HI drop-off was still being told.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8205899

h/t pearl/bfn

All right, joining me now is Anita Van Der Sloot, who is Joran‘s mother.  This is the mother of that young Dutch teen who has been arrested.  Thank you so much for coming on the program.  We appreciate you taking the time, and she‘s going to be with us any moment.  Here she is.  OK.  So she joins us now. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to come on the program.  All right, so tell us first what it is that your son has told you about this night.

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, DISAPPEARANCE SUSPECT‘S MOTHER:  Well I believe that my son told me exactly the same he told the police.  I believe in him.  I believe he‘s innocent.  He‘s a young teenager.  He would never harm somebody.  He‘s loved here.  He‘s a great child.  He‘s ready to go to college.  He‘s an honor student.  And we just believe that he was telling the truth(sure, so they believed the HI drop off)

ABRAMS:  And is what he told you consistent with what we‘ve been discussing, that he and these two other men went with Natalee, they drove to the beach, that your son and Natalee had some sort of sexual contact.  That they then dropped Natalee off at the hotel and that‘s the last that they saw of her? 

VAN DER SLOOT:  I think that‘s still under investigation, so I cannot say any much—anymore about this than you already know or heard...

(CROSSTALK)

VAN DER SLOOT:  There are so many rumors going around and the media is so crazy for us too that it‘s only the police that knows the details. 

ABRAMS:  Well that‘s why—that‘s—and I think you‘re right and that‘s why I wanted to ask you to just tell us exactly what it is that your son said so we‘re not reporting rumors and we‘re not reporting allegations. 

VAN DER SLOOT:  You know...

ABRAMS:  So you can just tell us exactly what it is he said.

VAN DER SLOOT:  Yes.  Yes.  You must understand that my son has said nothing on Monday because he went to school.  He was studying for exam.  It‘s his finals.  And there was nothing to be worried about until the night that the police came forward to interrogate them as witnesses. 

ABRAMS:  Right. 

VAN DER SLOOT:  And after that we heard what happened, but this is something—of course, he told us certain details that he told the police too, because from the beginning he said to us that he was innocent.  And he only wanted to help, and he is very consistent in his story.  He‘s—he did—the whole week after the several interrogations he went back to school because this mostly happened at night.  We tried to keep him with us as much as possible. 

He went to his tennis coach.  He played his sports.  He‘s a fantastic

sporter
He did all the things that normally he does (like gambling, drinking, picking up tourists) , and until yesterday

morning when the police came at our house—because we really thought that

·         well, with the whole process going on that it would all be solved and still, of course, hoping and praying that the girl would appear alive

ABRAMS:  Let me ask you this—when did your son meet Natalee

VAN DER SLOOT:  I don‘t know about that.  You have to ask somebody else or the attorney about this later. 

ABRAMS:  OK.  And is there anything else about the details of what it is he says happened that night that you‘d like to share with us?

VAN DER SLOOT:  No, I would only like to share like and maybe I can be very open with this.  I think the media conference here in Aruba is getting totally crazy and there‘s so much pressure on everybody of us.  I believe fully and with me, my whole family, my husband, and my other children, my family, all over the world, believe that Joran is 200 percent innocent and of course...

ABRAMS:  Right.

VAN DER SLOOT:  ... as a mom you‘re very angry that they drive a kid to the hotel to—these are three boys that just like any other 17-year teenager, he wanted to do his best to bring somebody to the hotel safe and this happened.  And we don‘t know what happened after that.  So I‘m just standing behind my son.  I think he‘s a great kid.  He was ready to go to school.  He got accepted at six universities in the states. 

He‘s an international student who speaks languages.  He‘s an honor student.  He participated in Aruba in Model United Nations.  Why would a young boy like he, who is favored on the island, who everybody loves, he has a lot of friends.  He‘s known in the sports community.  He presents Aruba on several occasions, why would he do something evil?  

Why would he do something like this?  For us it‘s no question that he‘s innocent, and that there will be a conclusion in this.  And we just pray the best, and we feel for the parents and we just want to support them as much as possible too.  And it‘s just all a big, big nightmare, for all of us.

ABRAMS:  Yes.  We should point out that the laws—under the Dutch law that they‘re working under is different than here in the United States.  That there one could be held with suspicion—under suspicion without any evidence.  So the bottom line is...

(CROSSTALK)

ABRAMS:  ... that when they hold someone based on suspicion, it doesn‘t mean that they are saying that we believe this person did it.  It means that we have got some questions that we need answered, and as a result he‘s being held until they can resolve those question.  We hope you‘ll come back...

VAN DER SLOOT:  Exactly...

ABRAMS:  ... as they continue this investigation.  Thank you very much for taking the time.  We really appreciate it.

VAN DER SLOOT:  And thank you very much also.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 04:37:00 AM »

Snipped :

VAN DER SLOOT:  And after that we heard what happened, but this is something—of course, he told us certain details that he told the police too, because from the beginning he said to us that he was innocent. And he only wanted to help, and he is very consistent in his story.  He‘s—he did—the whole week after the several interrogations he went back to school because this mostly happened at night.  We tried to keep him with us as much as possible.

And what percentage of the guilty say they are innocent?  99.9% ?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 07:57:13 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 09:29:40 AM »

Looks like it is going to get a little windy in Aruba  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Regrets, I've had a few......
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 09:34:43 AM »

I have been reading some of the translations from Joran's book.  He admits that is is a pathological LIAR and always has been!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 09:43:30 AM »

Good Morning JuJu!  Klaas, I see you're in the other room, but there's some great posts back on thread 522 page 7, if you're looking for some reading with your coffee! 
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 09:52:18 AM »

morning Mum

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »

Good Morning JuJu!  Klaas, I see you're in the other room, but there's some great posts back on thread 522 page 7, if you're looking for some reading with your coffee! 

Is that LCD 522?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 10:04:51 AM »

Sorry JuJu, Yes in the archives. By San, Smish,Hammer, LilPuma and Yapperz.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2007, 10:24:54 AM »

Snipped :

VAN DER SLOOT:  And after that we heard what happened, but this is something—of course, he told us certain details that he told the police too, because from the beginning he said to us that he was innocent. And he only wanted to help, and he is very consistent in his story.  He‘s—he did—the whole week after the several interrogations he went back to school because this mostly happened at night.  We tried to keep him with us as much as possible.

And what percentage of the guilty say they are innocent?  99.9% ?

This is why I think Paulus never let Joran out of his sight the first day Natalee went missing.  I don't think he did go to school that Monday.  There was too much to risk in letting Joran go to school.  How does one murder someone and then go to school a few hours later like nothing happened.  Paulus knows Joran is nuts and has a big mouth and he needed to coach him every minute the next day on what he should say.  Anita says he went back to school but not that first day.  She is a liar like the rest of the monsters in her family.

• Paulus said Joran did see a psychologist and Joran said on Greta he does not.
  • Paulus said maybe Joran didn't go to school the next day and Joran said he went to school the next day.

Joran in his own words calls his father a liar.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2007, 10:34:11 AM »

Thanks Leslie - I always look forward to your morning papers  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2007, 10:54:52 AM »

Tropical Storm Felix lo pasa serca of panort di Aruba        
Saturday, 01 September 2007 

Den e ultimo update e tropical storm watch a bira un tropical storm warning pa e islanan ABC. E tropical storm warning ta nifica cu e isla por sinti condiconan di un tormenta tropical dentro di 24 ora. E tormenta mientrastanto a haña un nober y jama "Felix". Feliz ta moviendo direccion west cu un velocidad di approximadamente 30 km pa ora. National Hurricane Center ta indica cu Felix lo bay pasa serca of panort di Aruba. Keda bishita 24ora.com pa cualkier otro informacion. Click read more pa e boletin di NHC.

WTNT31 KNHC 011143
TCPAT1
BULLETIN
TROPICAL STORM FELIX INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER   3A
NWS TPC/NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL   AL062007
800 AM AST SAT SEP 01 2007

...FELIX STRENGTHENING IN THE EASTERN CARIBBEAN...

AT 8 AM AST...1200 UTC...THE TROPICAL STORM WARNING FOR ST. VINCENT
AND THE GRENADINES HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.

A TROPICAL STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE ISLANDS OF
ARUBA...BONAIRE...CURACAO AND FOR GRENADA AND ITS DEPENDENCIES. A
TROPICAL STORM WARNING MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED WITHIN THE WARNING AREA WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

A TROPICAL STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FOR THE NORTHERN COAST OF
VENEZUELA FROM CUMANA TO PEDERNALES INCLUDING THE ISLAND OF
MARGARITA. A TROPICAL STORM WATCH MEANS THAT TROPICAL STORM
CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE WATCH AREA...GENERALLY WITHIN 36
HOURS.

INTERESTS ELSEWHERE IN THE EASTERN AND CENTRAL CARIBBEAN SEA SHOULD
CLOSELY MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS SYSTEM.

FOR STORM INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO YOUR AREA...INCLUDING POSSIBLE
INLAND WATCHES AND WARNINGS...PLEASE MONITOR PRODUCTS ISSUED
BY YOUR LOCAL WEATHER OFFICE.

AT 800 AM AST...1200Z...THE CENTER OF TROPICAL STORM FELIX WAS
LOCATED NEAR LATITUDE 12.4 NORTH...LONGITUDE 62.8 WEST OR ABOUT 75
MILES...120 KM...WEST-NORTHWEST OF GRENADA.

FELIX IS MOVING TOWARD THE WEST NEAR 18 MPH...30 KM/HR...AND THIS
GENERAL MOTION IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE DURING THE NEXT 24 HOURS.
ON THIS TRACK...FELIX WILL MOVE FARTHER AWAY FROM THE SOUTHERN
WINDWARD ISLANDS LATER THIS MORNING AND WILL BE PASSING NEAR OR TO
THE NORTH OF THE ISLANDS OF ARUBA...BONAIRE AND CURACAO LATE
TONIGHT OR EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS HAVE INCREASED AND ARE NOW NEAR 45 MPH...75
KM/HR...WITH HIGHER GUSTS.  SOME STRENGTHENING IS FORECAST DURING
THE NEXT 24 HOURS.  AN AIR FORCE RESERVE HURRICANE HUNTER AIRCRAFT
IS SCHEDULED TO INVESTIGATE FELIX LATER THIS MORNING.

TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 45 MILES...75
KM...TO THE NORTH FROM THE CENTER.  A WIND GUST OF 46 MPH WAS
RECENTLY REPORTED IN BARBADOS AND A WIND GUST OF 44 MPH WAS
OBSERVED IN ST. VINCENT. 

THE ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE FROM SURFACE OBSERVATIONS IS
1004 MB...29.65 INCHES.

FELIX IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE ADDITIONAL RAINFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 1
TO 2 INCHES ACROSS THE WINDWARD ISLANDS WITH STORM TOTAL AMOUNTS OF
7 INCHES POSSIBLE.  RAINFALL AMOUNTS OF 2 TO 4 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE
OVER COASTAL VENEZUELA AND THE NETHERLANDS ANTILLES ISLANDS OF
ARUBA...BONAIRE AND CURACAO.

REPEATING THE 800 AM AST POSITION...12.4 N...62.8 W.  MOVEMENT
TOWARD...WEST NEAR 18 MPH.  MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...45 MPH.
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1004 MB.

THE NEXT ADVISORY WILL BE ISSUED BY THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER AT
1100 AM AST.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2019/5/

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2007, 11:08:11 AM »

I hope Felix turns into a hurricane before it hits Aruba

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2007, 11:14:18 AM »

I hope Felix turns into a hurricane before it hits Aruba

mmmmmmm.......could be interesting....u never know how many bodies or bones
a storm will wash up on arubas door

hope u monkeys are well and healthy.....i miss u guys

hi Klass------U ROCK

hi red and mrs. red.....

i am still trying to be good

but i still seem to be bad at it......lol
practice practice practice

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 11:20:09 AM »

FOM... hey... pop in the musings thread!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.