April 19, 2024, 10:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #680 8/31 - 9/16/2007  (Read 289960 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #220 on: September 03, 2007, 03:36:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2041/8/#jc_allComments

Somebody all bloody at Carlos n' Charlies??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 03, 2007, 03:37:43 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2060/5/#jc_allComments

Somebody dead near lighthouse??...or is this another training session?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 03, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »

Do you really think Paulus is a killer?  I never saw him as the actual killer.  I saw Joran as and Paulus helped cover up.  But thats just my opinion.

Welcome JSM!

I lean more towards PVDS letting Natalee die rather than taking her to the hospital. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 03, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »

Yes, I believe he drowned.  I think the article says the retrieved him out of the ocean.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: September 03, 2007, 03:52:32 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2041/8/#jc_allComments

Somebody all bloody at Carlos n' Charlies??

I THINK it says she fell down the stairs in CnC?  Not sure, but she cut her head pretty bad.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 03, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »

Yes, I believe he drowned.  I think the article says the retrieved him out of the ocean.

k.....has the same last name as aruban spokesperson..vivian van der Biezen?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 03, 2007, 04:21:51 PM »

Do you really think Paulus is a killer?  I never saw him as the actual killer.  I saw Joran as and Paulus helped cover up.  But thats just my opinion.

Welcome jsm.

If a person let's a person who was severely injured in his home die because he knows if she survives she would be able to identify who her attackers are well then his life/career is over.  He knew what his son was up to and he allowed it to happen and I sometimes wonder if he participated.  Premeditated murder = Paulus van der Sloot.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #227 on: September 03, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »

Didn't see any of the Pimps in the recent Pics at Coolaruba.com but I did see Steph is still hittin the club scene. Wink

Quite interesting that Jaime thinks she is Joran's girlfriend...but, yet... in Joran's laundry list of girls...he never mentions her name.  Wonder is she was there, that night, also....or knew too much about the video shoots....

Joran's June 24, 2005 Statement

snipped....

To your question whether or not I had sex with a girl named "Stephania", I answer you that I have not.

To your question whether I know the girl named "Stephany BOEKHOUWER", I answer you the following. This year, I don't remember the exact date, Freddy, Jaime and me went to a "Houseparty" in Oranjestad. We drove in Jaime's car to the houseparty. The car of Jaime is famous because we had experienced a lot of things in Jaime's car. Jaime has a 4-door green "Honda". On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 03, 2007, 04:46:05 PM »

Didn't see any of the Pimps in the recent Pics at Coolaruba.com but I did see Steph is still hittin the club scene. Wink

Quite interesting that Jaime thinks she is Joran's girlfriend...but, yet... in Joran's laundry list of girls...he never mentions her name.  Wonder is she was there, that night, also....or knew too much about the video shoots....

Joran's June 24, 2005 Statement

snipped....

To your question whether or not I had sex with a girl named "Stephania", I answer you that I have not.

To your question whether I know the girl named "Stephany BOEKHOUWER", I answer you the following. This year, I don't remember the exact date, Freddy, Jaime and me went to a "Houseparty" in Oranjestad. We drove in Jaime's car to the houseparty. The car of Jaime is famous because we had experienced a lot of things in Jaime's car. Jaime has a 4-door green "Honda". On that day Freddy had sex with Stephany BOEKHOUWER on the backseat of Jaime's car. I gave Freddy a condom before he had sex with Stephany. While Freddy was having sex with Stephany on the backseat, Jaime and myself stood down at the trunk of the car and drank alcoholic beverages.

Seems like everyone in Aruba has a famous car.  Deepak's car was famous also.  They seem to have more respect for their cars then they do women.  In my opinion Jaime was in another car following them that night.  Was Freddy with Jaime waiting for Joran to bring his target by.  Were they waiting near by for his signal that he got the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 03, 2007, 05:04:17 PM »

Different Stephanie - Loco Stef and Stephanie are two different people:

This is Stephanie Boekhoewer

BOEKHOEWER, Stephany   -  reportedly a sexual partner of Freddy in the backseat of Jaime’s car. Lives at Tanki Leender 225-C, Aruba.

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=x_f2yGw4hRCVoCPa

This is Loco Stef:

They are not the same person.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 03, 2007, 05:06:55 PM »

Everyone in Aruba also has everyone elses girlfriend...at one time or another.  Rolling Eyes

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: September 03, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »

Everyone in Aruba also has everyone elses girlfriend...at one time or another.  Rolling Eyes

or in joran's case, he has a boyfriend

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: September 03, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »

I lean more towards PVDS letting Natalee die rather than taking her to the hospital. 
There is so little actual evidence on which to base any conclusion of the various roles played by the persons who are clearly prime suspects to anyone but the Aruban authorities.
Some people seem to believe the three young studs statements about driving Natalee to the beach or to some touristy-type old lighthouse. Some people seem to think that Natalee was beginning to show the effects of a date rape drug when she was entering what was thought to be a taxi and that any later death was an idiosyncratic reaction to the date rape drug. It would seem unlikely since even an overdose of a variety of date rape drugs does not lead to death. Its also unlikely when you consider how little it costs to have an Aruban bartender cooperate with a would-be Lothario's desires. There would have to be far more dead American girls in Aruba if it were an inadvertant drug overdose.

The more likely explanation is that they took Natalee to a place where all three of them could entertain her and after the events were over with the three of the boys took stock of their situation and realized their unusual predicament. It is likely that Joran realized that Natalee was not going to simply forget the incident and that when she went to the friendly Aruban police she would be believed. PvdS may have been unable to believe how unlucky it was for those three kids to have raped a virgin, but PvdS would know that she would be believed in even an Aruban court. I have no idea if PvdS aided in corpse disposal or if he actually was present while Natalee was still alive and decided to avail himself of any opportunities that presented themselves. I have no evidence on which to base any particular role for PvdS, but I sure don't trust anyone in that family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: September 03, 2007, 06:19:02 PM »

Foolsgold - I agree, especially with this part:

I have no evidence on which to base any particular role for PvdS, but I sure don't trust anyone in that family.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2007, 06:47:39 PM »

FOOLSGOLD

Here is a post you made awhile back.. and never further explained what you meant by it?
Can you enlighten some of us now since you are here?  TIA.. what did you mean about JUG?

FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

Re: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2007, 05:13:00 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Blue Moon of KY on July 30, 2007, 05:02:56 PM
Aruba would have had no other choice but to bring the 3 criminals to justice if there had not being willing Americans (in Aruba and here) who helped them cover this up.   How do they live with themselves?
You only think 3 criminals? You think PvdS only provided legal advice and fatherly counseling?
Ofcourse you might want to look into the Frontline piece on the company Beth Twitty's husband runs and ask how does he sleep at night. Public Relations flacks are not known for having ethics. Aruba is the client, not Natalee.

FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »

Foolsgold - I agree, especially with this part: but I sure don't trust anyone in that family.
We really have far too little actual evidence, but is there anyone out there who really doubts that Joran went first? We have no way of knowing how many times they each went through the line. Given their ages and the time that is said to be involved I would think Joran 3 times, each of the others atleast twice. I've no idea when PvdS showed up or if he was inclined to knock off a piece too. The upshot would be that Natalee would clearly be believed if she made it to the Aruban police. Even an Aruban jury that thinks all American girls are sluts were surely believe that a virgin had not consented to the activities of three young men for her first time. Natalee was not the type to simply lie there and stare at the ceiling while waiting for them to be through with her. She would have resisted physically and verbally. She would be bearing further evidence. And while Joran may well have at first been rather boastful to his friends of "she was cherry, but she sure ain't cherry now" upon more sober reflection he would have realized his predicament in having selected what may well have been the only American girl in the entire bar that night who was a virgin. Virginity, innate spunk, fast metabolism of any date rape drug and the fact that one drink she had consumed contained cranberry juice may all have combined to have caused Natalee's death. An experienced girl would have stared at the ceiling and known that she had to act in such a manner as to make it out of the country alive. Did PvdS do anything with her? I don't know. Did his wife? I don't know. Would I put anything as 'off limits' to either of them? No!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2007, 07:05:46 PM »

FOOLSGOLD

Could you please look above what you just posted  to the post I left? And explain what you meant by what you posted then? Others have questioned it.. but you never came back with your reply?  TY
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »

I keep reading about a lack of physical evidence, starting with the car. It seems odd that a DNA request of the boys is so hard to get. In every statement, in the book, in their myspace, everywhere they state that  they had sex in their cars.  So how could the police tell one from another girls and boys, without even a single test? So how could anyone get DNA out of a dent in the celling over the door of the car even with lysol, still would have a dent per the first statement? So is there a dent like they said?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
FoolsGold
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

FOOLSGOLD  Here is a post you made awhile back.. and never further explained what you meant by it?
Can you enlighten some of us now since you are here?
I occasionally make posts while sober, in which case I would have difficulty understanding them at a later point in time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2007, 07:14:22 PM »

I keep reading about a lack of physical evidence, starting with the car. It seems odd that a DNA request of the boys is so hard to get. In every statement, in the book, in their myspace, everywhere they state that  they had sex in their cars.  So how could the police tell one from another girls and boys, without even a single test? So how could anyone get DNA out of a dent in the celling over the door of the car even with lysol, still would have a dent per the first statement? So is there a dent like they said?

Kiwi - frustrating isn't it?  As far as the testing of Deepak's car I suspect the samples sent to the FBI and the Netherlands did not come out of Deepak's car.  How could there be NO TRACE DNA of Natalee in the car when we know she was in it?  I'd also like to know what tests were done and what was found in the VDS vehicles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.