May 28, 2024, 09:50:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #680 8/31 - 9/16/2007  (Read 292410 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: September 03, 2007, 01:34:06 AM »

Igs,

How much do you think a new 820 foot Cruise Ship dock cost, anyway?  You don't suppose that would put Nels over his Master Card limit, do you?   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: September 03, 2007, 01:36:10 AM »

Kalpoe suit getting costly for AHATA. No wonder Nel "euros not florins!" Oduber is crying poor.

eta:

FOB still DOWN
Also, Velaro is talking about selling it's refinery in Aruba as well.  Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  Maybe Hugo would like it?  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: September 03, 2007, 01:48:41 AM »

Laughing

Klaas / Anna. I'm sorry but i laughed out loud at Nellie's excuse. When the negotiation involves -that much - money, it is incomprehensible to think that the euro / florin issue was not addressed.

As for the Kalpoe's reluctance to turn over the case docs...well...we know why.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2007, 01:49:53 AM »

Laughing

Klaas / Anna. I'm sorry but i laughed out loud at Nellie's excuse. When the negotiation involves -that much - money, it is incomprehensible to think that the euro / florin issue was not addressed.

their lying sacks of doo doo thats why

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2007, 01:56:16 AM »

I have never seen currency without the designation of what denomination is being used.  It always says something like
1$US or 50$ AU when I buy dog supplies from Australia.  Even $50 EU is used always, always, always.

It is always designated when in writing especially.

Yep, that's gotta be one of the most lame excuses ever!  Some of the things I have heard grown men say who are officials representing Aruba have really left me wondering.  That one should give the Dutch pause as well.  He's treating them like tourists, lol!  On one level, ya gotta love it!  But my bet is on the Dutch not buying it even for a minute.

Their response should be very interesting. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2007, 02:20:08 AM »

Laughing

their lying sacks of doo doo thats why

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2007, 02:23:02 AM »

He's treating them like tourists, lol! 
Laughing

If the NH case is any indication, Oduber will be dead and buried before he sees 1 thaler out of this deal. The Dutch are positioning to *leave him at the beach* on this one. 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »

Meant to  say BAG not bad  OOOPS Rolling Eyes

Is that you Sonny?...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2007, 01:15:37 PM »

Didn't see any of the Pimps in the recent Pics at Coolaruba.com but I did see Steph is still hittin the club scene. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2007, 01:25:20 PM »

Didn't see any of the Pimps in the recent Pics at Coolaruba.com but I did see Steph is still hittin the club scene. Wink

Quite interesting that Jaime thinks she is Joran's girlfriend...but, yet... in Joran's laundry list of girls...he never mentions her name.  Wonder is she was there, that night, also....or knew too much about the video shoots....
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: September 03, 2007, 01:58:23 PM »

Posted by Doc/Vivi at RU regarding the Kalpoe vs. Dr.Phil hearing on August 30, 2007.  According to Doc there has been no decision yet.  Both the motion to dismiss Skeeter and the motion to compel were heard:

Klaas on this document you posted under where Kalpoe/Phils name is it says denied  ( wonder what that means?? )

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2007, 02:07:05 PM »

robots ~ are you here?
could you go to the JonBenet forum so I'm not anymore OT than I am now ~ Confused

sorry y'all, for interrupting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2007, 02:12:32 PM »

Buckeye - Loco Steph and Stephanie are two different people.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2007, 02:14:58 PM »

Posted by Doc/Vivi at RU regarding the Kalpoe vs. Dr.Phil hearing on August 30, 2007.  According to Doc there has been no decision yet.  Both the motion to dismiss Skeeter and the motion to compel were heard:

Klaas on this document you posted under where Kalpoe/Phils name is it says denied  ( wonder what that means?? )

I'm not sure.  We won't know until final documents are posted.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it means the entire case has been denied/dismissed.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2007, 02:24:03 PM »

I'm not sure.  We won't know until final documents are posted.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it means the entire case has been denied/dismissed.

R/F BC363407 is the case number for:

Case Number: BC363407
ELIZABETH ANN TWITTY ET AL VS DEEPAK KALPOE ET AL
Filing Date: 12/14/2006
Case Type: Other PI/PD/WD (General Jurisdiction)

Is appears from this document it was denied. Why it is referenced in case No: BC363201 I have no clue.

That is the way I read it

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
jsm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2007, 02:38:34 PM »

Do you really think Paulus is a killer?  I never saw him as the actual killer.  I saw Joran as and Paulus helped cover up.  But thats just my opinion.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2007, 02:44:23 PM »

robots ~ are you here?
could you go to the JonBenet forum so I'm not anymore OT than I am now ~ Confused

sorry y'all, for interrupting.

heading over.... only have about 5 minutes  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: September 03, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »

Buckeye - Loco Steph and Stephanie are two different people.

Klaas

I think I am confused.  ******* posted a pic of Loco Steph, right??

Who is Jaime talking about??  I didn't find anything in SunFreaks picture thread?? I always thought he was speaking of LocoSteph.  Rolling Eyes

Jaime:

To your question whether I know a Spanish speaking girl named "Stephanie", I answer you affermative. She is a Columbian girl and according to me she is the girlfriend of Joran. According to me Stephanie lives in the hamlet of Moko but I do not know the number of her house.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: September 03, 2007, 03:27:17 PM »

Diario seems to not have published today (9/3/2007). I don't know why; possibly due to Hurricane Felix? Power Failure etc.?

A man was found dead in the water near Boca Grandi; this apparently involved a Search & Rescue operation. They had searched the previous night until it was too dark and resumed searching next morning. I infer that this took place Sunday p.m. and Monday a.m.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2060/5/   09/03/2007

Homber perdi a wordo hanja morto       
Monday, 03 September 2007

For di ayera tardi un grupo di persona tabata landra na Boca Grandi y a sinti cu un persona no a bin tera bek. E persona aki lo tabata wanta na un palo. Polis a bin na e sitio y a contact Kustwacht pa duna un man pero nan a stop e buskeda despues cu solo a baha y nan a keda di cuminsa bek mainta.

Search & Rescue a wordo yama 7:50 pm pa bin ariba y duna un man despues. Nan a busca cu luz grandi pero door cu no tabata sigur si e persona aki tabata den e boca of parti pafor. E search a sigi te cu 11:30 pm y nan a reanuda e buskeda 6:30 am cu helicopter. Pa banda di un 7:10 am helicopter a spot e curpa sin bida un tiki mas zuid di boca grandi. 2 persona di search & rescue a drenta awa y a saca e curpa pa despues polis, TOD y docter a presenta pa constata morto. Funeraria a yega pa despues bai cu e curpa di G. van der Biezen. Danki na tur esnan cu a duna un man na e buskeda aki y condolencia na e famia.

Online Pap translation:

man perdi owing to wordo hanja dead
monday, 03 september 2007

for of yesterday tardi one are of person was float at mouth big y owing to feel cu one person not owing to come ground bek. the person here will was wanta at one tree. police owing to come at the sitio y owing to contact kustwacht for give one hand but they owing to stop the buskeda after cu sun owing to descend y they owing to stay of cuminsa bek morning.

search & rescue owing to wordo calling 7:50 pm for come upstairs y give one hand after. they owing to busca cu luz big but door cu not was assure if the person here was in the mouth or part abroad. the search owing to sigi till cu 11:30 pm y they owing to reanuda the buskeda 6:30 am cu helicopter. for near of one 7:10 am helicopter owing to spot the curpa without life one bit more south of mouth big. 2 person of search & rescue owing to enter water y owing to saca the curpa for after police, tod y docter owing to present for constata dead. funeraria owing to arrive for after go cu the curpa of g. van der biezen. thanks at all esnan cu owing to give one hand at the buskeda here y condolencia at the family.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: September 03, 2007, 03:35:02 PM »

Something happened at C&Cs but not sure whether violence/assault was involved (there is no mention of suspects, known or unknown).

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2041/8/   09/03/2007

Dama hoben a kap su cabez den club       
Monday, 03 September 2007

Diadomingo marduga un dama hoben lo mester a cay for di e trapi di e club nocturno Carlos N Charlies den west straat. E caida a kap e cabez di e dama naunda cu e tawata basha hopi sanger. Ambulance a yega hopi rapido y cuminsa trata e dama na e sitio mes. Despues a sigi cu ne pa Hospital.

Online Pap translation:

lady young owing to chop his cabez in club

monday, 03 september 2007

diadomingo marduga one lady young will have to owing to cay for of the stair of the club nocturno carlos n charlies in west straat. the caida owing to chop the cabez of the lady naunda cu the tawata pour much blood. ambulance owing to arrive much rapido y cuminsa deal the lady at the sitio self. after owing to sigi cu ne for hospital. click read more for all imagen.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.