March 28, 2024, 04:05:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #4 8/29 - 8/31/2007  (Read 5188 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« on: August 31, 2007, 10:34:22 PM »

I have a question to ask..

EASY says he is banned form here.. and is BLAMING me?  LMAO   Said I sent emails to Mrs Red and Klaas and others;;  Ummm   Can anyone  set his ass straight?    TYIA..   Cause I wil be go to hell if I am gonna get threatened now .. another poster was bad enough. This is all just total bullshist.
 This thread is meant to have fun on. and BT PLEASE do not defend Easy on here. I dont EVEN want to hear it.
 It makes me ILL.. that now I am getting accused of having someone banned.. My ass gors to work,.. I do NOT have the privvy of others who can get onlint at work.. If I did.. I would not have time anyhow.. thats how busy we are.

Klass anyone help. I dont like being accused of shit I didnt do.
 Between Rob and his BS for how long and now this..?

Yeah Mike Easy.. I have the power to have you banned.. Gimme a f**King break  Rolling Eyes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »

I have a question to ask..

EASY says he is banned form here.. and is BLAMING me?  LMAO   Said I sent emails to Mrs Red and Klaas and others;;  Ummm   Can anyone  set his ass straight?    TYIA..   Cause I wil be go to hell if I am gonna get threatened now .. another poster was bad enough. This is all just total bullshist.
 This thread is meant to have fun on. and BT PLEASE do not defend Easy on here. I dont EVEN want to hear it.
 It makes me ILL.. that now I am getting accused of having someone banned.. My ass gors to work,.. I do NOT have the privvy of others who can get onlint at work.. If I did.. I would not have time anyhow.. thats how busy we are.

Klass anyone help. I dont like being accused of shit I didnt do.
 Between Rob and his BS for how long and now this..?

Yeah Mike Easy.. I have the power to have you banned.. Gimme a f**King break  Rolling Eyes

Angie - I moved this post out of the Musing thread.

EASYWRITER was banned but it has NOTHING to do with you and everything to do with Easywriters attitude.  He's been given several chances here at SM and he just ran out.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:49:16 PM »

I'm not defending anybody at the moment.  Except for Ange of course, wo would do anything like that!

However, I am curious.  If this has to do with his last post, I don't see anything wrong with it.  He was being curtious enough, in a joking way, to explain why a chat place was created for those who wanted to chat.  Did I miss something?

Not trying to start a fuss, just really curious, something outside of that post, I missed?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 10:50:58 PM »

I'm not defending anybody at the moment.  Except for Ange of course, wo would do anything like that!

However, I am curious.  If this has to do with his last post, I don't see anything wrong with it.  He was being curtious enough, in a joking way, to explain why a chat place was created for those who wanted to chat.  Did I miss something?

Not trying to start a fuss, just really curious, something outside of that post, I missed?

Dihannah - it was all the posts leading up to that post. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 10:53:42 PM »

Also - I would like to say again, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with Angie.  I can't imagine why anyone would think it did.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 11:04:43 PM »

the chat room that was created had nothing to do with it either....

I think he has been given more leeway than most people...and to be honest when he posted this morning, he wasn't joking... and it wasn't said in a joking way..in my opinion.... this isnt' the first time that he has decided he will say how and what happens at SM....

. when someone says to you think of it as being "unburdened"... when no one ever said that anyone here  was a burden... well, why should he be allowed to come in and insult me, Red,  klaasend  and the site every single day????

I don't get "invited" to his site or Carnut's so that I can return the favor.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »

Also - I would like to say again, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with Angie.  I can't imagine why anyone would think it did.

TY Klaas   .
 I have NEVER asked ANYONE to be banned from SM...  ever..  Neutral
 This is part of the reason I dont even want to post anymore .. not that I matter.. but I do enjoy talking on Musings. I read Nataless thread too.. I dont post much cause I dont know what to say anymore.  Sad   I keep them al lin my prayers and I admire everyone  who posts. I do. 
    Oh well.. I guess I am a bitch tonight.. LOL   I have to try and laugh I guess.
 I dont see MOD near my name for EASY to accuse me of banning him or getting himself banned. 
 Do I have a secret button I  dont know about or what?  lol
  Oh well. I was always here for Justice for Natalee.. in the course of 2 and a half years.. posters lives have changed,,work. famiy etc. I am stressed right now....  my problem.. nobody elses,... but I dont need to be accused of having a memeber banned. I am NOT like that.     TY Klaas and others.. BT.. I will be SHOCKED if YOU even stick up for me.. you know he is wrong..   Mad

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 11:09:07 PM »

TY Klaas   .
 This is part of the reason I dont even want to post anymore .. not that I matter.. but I do enjoy talking on Musings. I read Nataless thread too.. I dont post much cause I dont know what to say anymore.  Sad   I keep them al lin my prayers and I admire everyone  who posts. I do. 
 I dont see MOD near my name for EASY to accuse me of banning him or getting himself banned. 
  Oh well. I was always here for Justice for Natalee.. in the course of 2 and a half years.. posters lives have changed,,work. famiy etc. I am stressed right now....  my problem.. nobody elses,... but I dont need to be accused of having a memeber banned. I am NOT like that.     TY Klaas and others.. BT.. I will be SHOCKED if YOU even stick up for me.. you know he is wrong..   Mad

Why would you have that power if  don't? 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »

Lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} tonight for you, Angie!!   Smile

Roos~

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 11:16:24 PM »

TY Klaas   .

btw, you matter... and it's fun when you are here cutting up with us...

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »

TY Klaas   .

Why would you have that power if  don't? 

Beats the hell out of me.. LOL 

Hi yah ROOS  ~!!   Razz

I do NOT want to argue with anyone..

Angie.. the good for nothing  . has power to have another banned.
 Almost  makes me pee my damn pants..     Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
 Easy.   Sorry you want to blame me.. thats fine and dandy....    Read again when you are sobered up.
 Are you and Rob twins by chance?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 11:50:44 PM »

I'll let this thread sit here for another 30 minutes or so then I'm going to LOCK and move it to archives. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 12:17:43 AM »

Ok - I'm locking this thread now and it will be moved to archives in 5 minutes.  It can still be read there if you choose.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.