April 26, 2024, 04:43:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #5 9/6 - 9/17/2007  (Read 200329 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: September 17, 2007, 02:05:49 AM »

Dugga

Nice post and I was actually SHOCKED to see me mentioned to be honest..

Angie is one of the few people here who seems to share (or at the very least understand) my sense of humor. I can usually count on AngieX911 to at least understand where I am coming from. I really appreciate her for this, She and a select few others here make me feel at least a little bit like I "belong" amidst your community

I like to joke.. most know that about me,  I can be a jokster.. serious.. or on ocassion. a bitch Sad

I just read Reds post back to me elsewhere and not quiet sure what to make of it?  Made me feel like a peice of crap to be honest..  Don't know if that was the intenet?  Shocked

Not sure about the postings elsewhere, but it's easy for me to like someone who laughs at my dumb jokes. I think that's one reason why I fell for my wife. Smile

I'm glad you're here. You and a few others (I'm also pointing at you, OldFart!) have made me feel quite welcome in the various chit-chat threads.

I admit I don't have a lot to contribute to case discussion, but keeping the systems here in tip-top shape is one way that I feel that I can serve the families in their times of need.

Well I havent contrubuted to much lately . Maddys thread.. Least I hope I helped there posting some articles.
 I havent ben in the music thread which I loved. REAL LIFE has kept me busy lately.. and I cant say I am sorry for I have my own things to tend with.
 Anyone thats posted with for the 2+ years knows I have been always nice to everyone and welcomed new folks..  Am I perfect. hell no I am not.. never will be. My mother picked the wrong name for me. Angela? Meaning Angel? FAR from it. IF I didnt give a ratz ass about natalees case.. I sure as heck would not still be here. I made friends along the way in the last 2 = years. I care about everyone here.. even those who think I dont.  Sometimes its best to let things go..or else it will eat at you. I dont and cant do that anymore.
 I know I have helped some.. maybe not to others standards.. even if I made someone laugh or said a prayer for them.. or even comforted a member of Nats family.  SM has always been like an extended family to me. Some folks like me and some dont. thats fine.. I am not here to be liked.. I want Justice as well as others, not only for Natalees family. but the macanns and other people who have missing loved ones.  Sad

have a good night everyone. I need to get to bed.. work calls in the AM.. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 07:37:12 AM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 17, 2007, 02:09:15 AM »

Nite Angie - I'm  calling it a night soon myself
crazybabyborg
« Reply #962 on: September 17, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »

This fake Britney responding is pretty funny too,lol  Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVcmHcHIsYc

Laughing Laughing

I'm heading for the hay myself. Have a great night, and sleep well all!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 17, 2007, 02:14:22 AM »

Nite CBB - goodnight all!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 17, 2007, 08:31:14 AM »

Good morning and Happy Moon-Day to the Monkeys and all readers

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: September 17, 2007, 10:17:44 AM »

Good morning...it's chilly here, as it's been the past few mornings brrrr.   Refuse to put on the heat, just yet, though.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 17, 2007, 10:26:48 AM »

Good morning...it's chilly here, as it's been the past few mornings brrrr.   Refuse to put on the heat, just yet, though.

2NJ I don't care for cold either. To take the chill off, instead of turning on the heat, maybe you could bake something?  Or, I understand getting some moisture into the air makes it feel warmer too.  Could you boil some eggs or potatoes?  Or bake a potato for later? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: September 17, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

Good morning all - go to TMZ and listen to the audio someone has produced of OJ robbing that guy in Vegas.  Don't ask me how or why there is an audio but it's pretty damning:

http://www.tmz.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: September 17, 2007, 10:42:21 AM »

2NJ I don't care for cold either. To take the chill off, instead of turning on the heat, maybe you could bake something?  Or, I understand getting some moisture into the air makes it feel warmer too.  Could you boil some eggs or potatoes?  Or bake a potato for later? 

You are absolutely right about baking or boiling water for something, MuffyBee.  In fact, during the hottest days of summer, I tried to do those things very early or very late, even with the air conditioning, because it had such an effect on the temp in the house.  Now, I'll just have to figure out what would make sense and try to muster up the ambition to do it. lol....

Klaas, I just sent that tmz audio to my son....yes, pretty damning, for sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 17, 2007, 10:45:37 AM »

Good morning all - go to TMZ and listen to the audio someone has produced of OJ robbing that guy in Vegas.  Don't ask me how or why there is an audio but it's pretty damning:

Shocked Shocked

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 17, 2007, 10:49:40 AM »

Klaas ~  I started a thread this a.m. over in News of the Day for OJ.  Would it be okay to put the audio you found over there?  I don't even know if anyone would want to continue with a thread, but it might be interesting...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 17, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »

Klaas ~  I started a thread this a.m. over in News of the Day for OJ.  Would it be okay to put the audio you found over there?  I don't even know if anyone would want to continue with a thread, but it might be interesting...

Sure - you want to add it or do you want me to? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 17, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »

My understanding is the guy that set up the meeting w/ the guys in the hotel room, under the guise that he had a buyer for the sports memorabilia, had a handheld recorder turned on and taped the event.
Do ya all remember the 911 tape from Nicole when OJ was ranting and raving in the background? Gave me chills. The man SHOULD be locked up!! imho

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 17, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »

Would you please add it?  It was your find - and a good one at that thumright

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 17, 2007, 11:17:05 AM »

Muffy, every time I see your avatar I crack up. When I was about 3 or 4 I was in a dance recital and I wore a bumblebee out fit just like that. I didn't have much hair yet..lol...I swear that avatar looks just like me!!! (I know, should not be admitting that!! lol) except I had broken my arm and had a cast on too. MEEEEEMOOORIIIES!!! lol Rolling Eyes
I should find the pic and e-mail it to you!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: September 17, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »

ldstlou - unfortunately, there is a bail hearing in Las Vegas this morning.  According to OJ's attorney the judge has to set bail.  My fear is no matter how high, OJ will make bail and SPLIT.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: September 17, 2007, 11:19:57 AM »

ldstlou - unfortunately, there is a bail hearing in Las Vegas this morning.  According to OJ's attorney the judge has to set bail.  My fear is no matter how high, OJ will make bail and SPLIT.
The question is:  Will he be driving a white Bronco  

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: September 17, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »

Muffy, every time I see your avatar I crack up. When I was about 3 or 4 I was in a dance recital and I wore a bumblebee out fit just like that. I didn't have much hair yet..lol...I swear that avatar looks just like me!!! (I know, should not be admitting that!! lol) except I had broken my arm and had a cast on too. MEEEEEMOOORIIIES!!! lol Rolling Eyes
I should find the pic and e-mail it to you!!
Lisa I searched high and low for a bee type avi.  This one just sort of stuck for me.  There are some adult females in bee costumes, but gosh, they were  or there was just an insect or insect on flowers. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: September 17, 2007, 11:24:57 AM »

The question is:  Will he be driving a white Bronco  

LOL - if you are familiar with the area, there is an interstate I-15 that goes right through LV.  I've already invisioned a state by state chase in the bronco  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 17, 2007, 11:34:02 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297036,00.html

Georgia Police Hunt for Suspect in Deadly Shooting in Suburban Atlanta
Monday , September 17, 2007

DECATUR, Ga. —

Police have issued a countywide lookout for a suspect in a fatal shooting at a home in suburban Atlanta.

All available manpower is being used in south DeKalb County to find Julian Ardarrell Walker, wanted in connection with the shooting death of a man believed to be the stepfather of Walker's teenage girlfriend.

The young woman, who is in her late teens, had met Walker, who is in his 30s, while working at a pizza restaurant but apparently tried to break up with him.

Walker is believed to be driving a tan GMC truck with an extended cab. He stands 5-foot-10 and weighs 160 pounds, WAGA-TV reports.

The man may be responsible for the later shooting death of a woman in DeKalb County, police said
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.