March 28, 2024, 03:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gregory Alonzo Vice, Jr. Missing 7 years from same area as Clinton D. Nelson  (Read 10235 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 08, 2007, 01:15:16 PM »

Re: Clinton D. Nelson-Missing Since 9/1/06
« Reply #60 on: Today at 03:54:13 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carolyn said:

Hey everyone....here is one you can try an research.  There is a man Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.  He disappearance is similar to Clinton's and in the same area.  I started trying to research him as he disappeared 7 years prior to Clinton from the same area.  I spoke to the detective working my son's case, and his case is still active.  My thought is...could there be a connection between my son's case and Gregory Vice?  I have been unable to find much info on him.  His case seems to have been dropped by LE. 

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200301581W

« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:00:57 AM by mrs. red » Logged

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:25:23 PM »

jecrvt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 07:44:31 PM »

gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his dissapearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his dissappearance and murder, please let me know.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

gregory A. vice was my boyfriend at the time of his dissapearance, and if there is anyone that knows anything about his dissappearance and murder, please let me know.

I would very much like to talk to you about Gregory's disappearance/murder.  I have thought that there were similarities in Clinton's and Gregory's disappearance.  Is it possible for you to email me at find-clinton@hotmail.com.  I am Clinton Nelson's mom and I have been trying to contact family members of Gregory's but I have not had any success.  I am very sorry for your loss.

Blessings
Carolyn

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 04:29:43 PM »

This is a press release that I just sent to the news media....

Two Mother’s of Missing Males from Bossier Parish Question if the cases could be related…..
Carolyn Johnson – mother of Clinton Nelson (21 at the age of his disappearance) who went missing from the Bossier Parish on 9/1/2006 and Kay Kuriger – mother of Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr. who went missing from the Bossier Parish on 3/21/2000 (23 at the age of his disappearance) are questioning if there is some connection between the disappearances of the two men. Both young men went missing in the early evening hours.  Both men lived in the Haughton area. There have been tips that have come in on both cases indicating there is foul play in both of the men’s cases.  Neither of the men have been found and both cases have gone cold.
Carolyn Johnson – located information about Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.’s case after doing some research on the internet shortly after her son Clinton Nelson went missing from the Princeton Louisiana area.  “I was saddened and frightened to hear about another young male that had been missing for about 7 years when I first came across information about his disappearance. I immediately starting researching his case but I was only able to find limited information.”  Since Carolyn was unable to find information about Gregory’s case she spoke to the detectives at the Bossier Sheriff’s office as they were listed as the investigative agency in both cases.  “Unfortunately – I was told that they would have to look into the case because the detective was not familiar with the case. Later I was told it is unlikely the two cases are connected, but anything is possible.  Eventually I was able to speak to a long time friend of Gregory’s who was able to put me in touch with Kay. We were able to compare notes and starting questioning if there could be a connection.”
On April 1, 2008 Sheriff’ Deen wrote an article which was published in the Shreveport Times (http://www.nwlanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8190&Itemid=29).  The title of the article is “Justice isn’t served until victims are”. The article was a tribute to National Crime Victims Week (April 13-19, 2008). In the article Sherriff Deen said “Justice is served when all crime victims are treated with dignity and compassion by our criminal and juvenile justice systems.  Justice is served when crime victims’ most basic needs are identified and efforts are made to meet those important needs.  Justice is served when crime victims are informed of all their rights throughout the justice process—rights that empower them, give them important choices and offer them opportunities to have voices and choices in their cases and in their future.”  Carolyn Johnson and Kay Kruiger are trying to be the voices for the son’s that are missing and probably victims of foul play.  We are asking that they not be forgotten and that the sheriff’s department help to get justice for the young men and their families. Clinton and Gregory may have been forgotten by some, but will never be forgotten by their mother’s, family, and friends.
“Ultimately, I don’t know if the two cases are related, but it does matter that neither of the cases have been solved.” said Carolyn Johnson.  Kay Kuriger said, “I pray that one day our sons will be found, so that we may have closure.”

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
KayK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 09:12:50 AM »

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the copy of the Press Release relating to Clinton and Gregory. It will be very interesting if anything gets printed and either one of us gets any news on our sons.  I pray for closure for both of us.

Kay Kuriger
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the copy of the Press Release relating to Clinton and Gregory. It will be very interesting if anything gets printed and either one of us gets any news on our sons.  I pray for closure for both of us.

Kay Kuriger

You are welcome Kay!  I am glad that we found each other.  I am sorry for your loss and I hope and pray that by keeping our boys out there in the media that someone will come forward with the truth about what happened to both of them! 

Blessings
Carolyn

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »

Both of you, and your boys, are always in my prayers.

~lisa

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 11:51:28 PM »

I'm praying for the families of Gregory Vice and Clinton Nelson to find the answers they need.   God bless.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

Hey everyone.  I thought I would post a link to the story that ran in Louisiana. 

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=60331

Thanks
Carolyn

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »

Kay,

Welcome!  I pray that your new found friendship with Carolyn will bring comfort and long awaited answers to you and your family!

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 05:14:55 PM »

Dear Families of the Missing and Supporters
It's that time of the year again when we will begin to put together our line up and plan our route for the ON THE ROAD TO REMEMBER TOUR and invite all of you to participate in this national awareness campaign for the missing and cases fallen cold. Below you will find much needed information about the tour and history, please contact us anytime to discuss further details or becoming involved, thank you.

List for featured case for 2009 tour (this will be updated weekly)

Missing Person
April Pitzer
Bradley Olsen
Branson Perry
Catherine Lique
Clinton Nelson
Gregory Alonzo Vice Jr.
Jeremy Alex
Leah Roberts
Pam Biggers
Patricia Viola
Rachel Cooke
Richard Bird
Shirley Mac Hunt
Travis Baker

Unsolved Homicide
Chris Bartholomew

In Loving Memory
Michael Pierce

If you are a family of a missing person, law enforcement agency, organization/group or volunteer and you would like to host a rally stop featuring missing person - unidentified person - unsolved homicides, please contact our center.

Promotional items will be distributed through the tour and at each rally stop
Tee Shirts and Bumper Stickers - Tour Graphic
DVD featuring all cases included in the tour
Complete Press Packets - Tour Information
Special Tour Booklet and other materials

WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY MISSING PERSON
Photo
All vital stats on missing person
All agency and law enforcement contact numbers and web sites concerning missing person
Written consent for your missing person to be featured for CUE Center for Missing Persons
Video or other content to be included in the DVD distributed during the tour

WHO CAN HOST A STOP?
Family of a Missing Person
Law Enforcement Agency
Organization/Group
Volunteer/Concerned Citizen

WHAT ARE SOME IDEAS FOR A RALLY STOP?
Candle Light Vigils
Balloon Release
Display Board, Banners, Signs, Marques
Guest Speakers; law enforcement, town/state dignitaries, community leaders, pastor, etc.
Tribute Performances
Tables set up for displays of missing persons photos and information
Public event or safety activities
Invite the public, family, friends and media (our team will aid in media coverage)

WHAT TYPE OF LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN USED FOR RALLY STOPS?
Police - Sheriff  Departments
Government Agencies, i.e. Mayor, Town Hall
Parking lots of stores that have frontage or businesses alike
Home of the families of the missing
Parks of any kind or large grassy areas
Local churches, Schools, Community Buildings

National Tour Purpose and Inspiration
The annual tour was created to generate new interest in cold cases of missing people across our nation. The inspiration came in 2004 from the case of North Carolina college student Leah Roberts, who had gone on a cross-country trip of self-exploration. Her wrecked and abandoned vehicle was found, but Leah is still missing. Leah's case went cold and interest faded until CUE volunteers set out on a grueling 14-day trip to retrace her route and inform the media of all those who were missing in the path of the tour. In the years to follow, it only seemed right to keep hope alive after families across the country voiced the need for more help and supported the tour idea.

National Tour Objective
The national road tour, called “On the Road to Remember,” is an awareness campaign that focuses on missing persons cases that have gone cold or have not received appropriate media coverage on the local level – much less the national level.. The tour, which travels through many states annually, provides that attention.

In all cases of missing people, it is vital to inform the public of the missing person’s circumstances quickly and to disseminate that information to the media and the public. In most cases where details are released immediately to the public through an organized campaign, the public brings forth information that aids in the investigation and or the location of the victim. The media plays a significant role in getting the word out on the behalf of the missing person and should be recognized as a vital resource to any investigation.

Interest in many of the cases we have featured in previous tours has been renewed. The media has learned about local cases they were unaware of; case investigations have been renewed, and searches conducted. Information has resulted in new leads in some cases, and has even helped identify an unknown decedent and in 2008 solved a cold case of twenty eight years. And finally, each tour some of the missing featured have been found from various efforts, which is the main reason we conduct the tour despite the toll it takes on our all-volunteer staff.

It is the belief of the CUE Center for Missing Persons that all investigations, the public, volunteers and the media should work in collaboration on cases involving missing children and adults; until this happens,  their will continue to be cases of the missing labeled “cold” or “inactive.”

2009 Tour Honoree (Grand Rally Stop set for August 22, 2009) TBA
In keeping the tradition of the tour – an honoree is selected each year, one who needs fair coverage of their disappearance. This year’s honoree is Rachel Cooke. January 10, 2002
Rachel, an accomplished cross-country runner, left her home in the Northlake development on FM 3405 northwest of Georgetown, Texas (north of Austin) on the morning of Thursday, January 10, 2002, to go on her usual 3-4 mile morning jog around the neighborhood. Sometime around 11 AM, near the end of her run and possibly within 200 yards of home, she disappeared.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 02:46:46 PM »

http://www.ksla.com/story/35970414/deputies-searching-red-river-parish-for-missing-person

Deputies searching Red River Parish for missing person
Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 8:45 pm EDT
RED RIVER PARISH, LA (KSLA) -
Acting on a tip, deputies from two parishes are searching part of Red River Parish for a missing person.

The search is underway in an area southeast of Coushatta, authorities said.

2 VIDEO'S!!!!!

Bossier sheriff's deputies are assisting their Red River Parish counterparts in the search.

That is because it could be one of three people missing from Bossier Parish if the tip is accurate, a Bossier Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

The Bossier Sheriff's Office website lists these three people as missing:

Clinton Devon Nelson, since Sept. 1, 2006,
Gregory A. Vice Jr., since March 21, 2000, and,
Arrilla Naomi Webb-Vaul, since March 17, 1979.
The search will continue into the night then, if need be, resume around daylight Wednesday, Bossier sheriff's Lt. Bill Davis said.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.