April 25, 2024, 12:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 232482 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 15, 2007, 11:05:13 AM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 03:21:17 PM by klaasend » Logged
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 09:06:35 PM »

Did I beat Robots??? 911 to Robots

Dear Monkeys,

We have been here for over 2 yrs. We have learned more than we ever wanted. We have learned of evil and of goodness.
We also have learned that the collective intelligence that we all have on this Thread and others is extremely beneficial and for the Good, but not always to the timing we'd like.

We have learned about Red and TES.

I wished to share I have had the honor along with another Monkey and I mean honor of riding in the back seat with Donna Jou's father and Tim Miller. One Monkey there on one given day/night , the next Monkey was there in the back seat with Mr. Miller and another on another day/night.

You all all with us... there is nothing worse than a "monkey on your back" Laughing

Tim Miller and his staff are extremely dedicated, extremely thoughtful and know what they are doing.

It is too bad that the Aruban law enforcement and the "don't ruin tourism" powers in Aruba didn't let TES, Red, Beth, Dave and Jug do what should have been done at the time.

Answers and Justice would have been done. The kind, hard working people who live in Aruba who had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance would not be hurting now from the boycott.

I hope that Ms. Allred will be through with the case about the star and her children to devote more time to finding Donna Jou.

Please offer prayers for Donna's family and friends.. also for TES to be given Guidance to narrow down the area or areas important to find her alive and if necessary evidence and all other things needed known and not known.

Also for protection. Mrs. Red reminder me of this in the prayer thread.

Do you remember the times in this thread our intuitions were working.

It has been a lessen to me here to start listening to mine. Thank you for that.

OK... did I beat Robots???

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

Here's a commercial for Scared Monkeys and TES... it's getting near the end of the year and time to look at our yearly contributions.

Do forget to order Beth's book through the link here and Scared Monkeys get some operating funds from it.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

Yes IBE - you beat Robots  Laughing.  I haven't seen him around lately Sad
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »

medley relay would find some off the wall excuse or alibi for the sporter if a video was found of jvds shooting somebody l2 times with a singleshot rifle and leaving the body on the l.e. station house steps and there were l2 adult 20/20 sighted witnesses to the shooting.  either the a.l.e. didn't respond fast enough, emt's weren't proficient enough, or the doctors at the hospital weren't competent enough to plug up all the holes and restart the guy's heart, so it was their fault, not the sporter's.   then julia would chime in with a "runaway from homes" tale or find credible witnesses to black helicopters taking off from the roof of the hospital and the guy's not really dead but it was all a ruse and jvds was just helping the victim get away from some raucously partying tourists who wanted to kill him because he won all their money at poker.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 09:51:06 PM »

medley relay would find some off the wall excuse or alibi for the sporter if a video was found of jvds shooting somebody l2 times with a singleshot rifle and leaving the body on the l.e. station house steps and there were l2 adult 20/20 sighted witnesses to the shooting.  either the a.l.e. didn't respond fast enough, emt's weren't proficient enough, or the doctors at the hospital weren't competent enough to plug up all the holes and restart the guy's heart, so it was their fault, not the sporter's.   then julia would chime in with a "runaway from homes" tale or find credible witnesses to black helicopters taking off from the roof of the hospital and the guy's not really dead but it was all a ruse and jvds was just helping the victim get away from some raucously partying tourists who wanted to kill him because he won all their money at poker.
dennisintn

Sad but true!
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 10:17:01 PM »

Here is an update on the Aruba Poker Classic:

For those who do not know- ******* and I have been sending messages via myspace to poker pros who might be attending the Aruba Poker Classic.

This is the message I am sending under the headline "Aruba Poker Classic/Natalee Holloway"--

Hello, I am a supporter of Natalee Holloway, a girl who went missing from Aruba in 2005. The case is yet to be solved and the family has no closure. The investigation into her disappearance was a smokescreen. The perpetrators were know from the beginning and they have admitted to being the last seen with Natalee. They changed their stories over and over again, yet with all the inconsistencies, charges have yet to be filed. It is believed there was a massive cover-up, designed to sustain Aruba's tourism.

I am writing to ask if you would were a small token, a picture of her, or her name, if you will be attending the Aruba Poker Classic. I think it is important that people know she is not forgotten.

I hope this message finds you well.

Ive yet to get a response, but two well know poker players read my message, which is a start imo.  Razz

What do you guys think of the message?  Is there anything to add or remove?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 10:33:39 PM »

For those who do not know- ******* and I have been sending messages via myspace to poker pros who might be attending the Aruba Poker Classic.

This is the message I am sending under the headline "Aruba Poker Classic/Natalee Holloway"--

Hello, I am a supporter of Natalee Holloway, a girl who went missing from Aruba in 2005. The case is yet to be solved and the family has no closure. The investigation into her disappearance was a smokescreen. The perpetrators were know from the beginning and they have admitted to being the last seen with Natalee. They changed their stories over and over again, yet with all the inconsistencies, charges have yet to be filed. It is believed there was a massive cover-up, designed to sustain Aruba's tourism.

I am writing to ask if you would were a small token, a picture of her, or her name, if you will be attending the Aruba Poker Classic. I think it is important that people know she is not forgotten.

Ive yet to get a response, but two well know poker players read my message, which is a start imo.  Razz

What do you guys think of the message?  Is there anything to add or remove?

"were" should be "wear"

Other than that it sounds GREAT!  Thanks to you and ******* to doing this!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 10:43:28 PM »

Hey Carpe...

regarding your theory on the FP - a bullet to the head would result in the massive paint job as blood and brain fragments would be all over the place.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 10:44:25 PM »

If you would were wear wur durrr blah 

Ill change it for the next round of spam, errrr, messages  Very Happy
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »

Hey Carpe...

regarding your theory on the FP - a bullet to the head would result in the massive paint job as blood and brain fragments would be all over the place.

but then again, it would mean that Natalee was still alive for a few days after she was abducted. Dave and TES searched that area many times and saw no blood.

I have no doubt that those bags DID end up in that basin. The white paint hand print confirms that for me.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:45:49 PM »

Hello, I am a supporter of Natalee Holloway, a girl who went missing from Aruba in 2005. The case is yet to be solved and the family has no closure. The investigation into her disappearance was a smokescreen. The perpetrators were known from the beginning and they have admitted to being the last seen with Natalee. They changed their stories over and over again, yet with all the inconsistencies, charges have yet to be filed. It is believed there was a massive cover-up, designed to sustain Aruba's tourism.

I am writing to ask if you would wear a small token, a picture of her, or her name, if you will be attending the Aruba Poker Classic. I think it is important that people know she is not forgotten.

...and know to known?

Great job guys! > Thanks for all u do.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

Good catch Carpe. Ill change that too.  Spell check doesnt catch this stuff!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »

If you would were wear wur durrr blah 

Ill change it for the next round of spam, errrr, messages  Very Happy

Laughing Laughing I hate words that make it through spell check like that.  Hard to proof read your own work. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »

Hey Carpe...

but then again, it would mean that Natalee was still alive for a few days after she was abducted. Dave and TES searched that area many times and saw no blood.

I have no doubt that those bags DID end up in that basin. The white paint hand print confirms that for me.

Right,

I just can't quite work it all out in my head yet

the amount of time she was laid up at the

"Sloot's Heartbreak Hotel."

Was it hours; or could it have been days?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 10:55:08 PM »

Hey Carpe...

Right,

jeez, who really knows. No body ever got into that dungeon. They used every ounce of pull they could to keep everyone out of their house... so obvious that is some type of crime scene. No one go to that length to keep people out if they are innocent or have nothing to hid but Anita's orange hair dye and eyebrow wacker.

or she could have been taken somewhere else .....

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 11:09:42 PM »

Hey Carpe...

Right,

jeez, who really knows. No body ever got into that dungeon. They used every ounce of pull they could to keep everyone out of their house... so obvious that is some type of crime scene. No one go to that length to keep people out if they are innocent or have nothing to hid but Anita's orange hair dye and eyebrow wacker.

or she could have been taken somewhere else .....

Possibly that's where Lorenzo's estate comes into play.

By Anita's BROW WACKER, do you mean

that gasoline powered device

out in the shed that says TORO on it? pirat

Is that one freaky bizzle, or whaaaaat???

Who is her designer, Béla Lugosi?

------------------
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

I heard AHATA had created a new site, "Moveon-Medley.org."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 11:48:47 PM »

I heard AHATA had created a new site, "Moveon-Medley.org."

LOL  Laughing
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 08:37:18 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.