May 30, 2024, 09:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235217 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 19, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »

Klaas ... thank you.

I am really looking forward to reading Beth's book and ... the listening to the interviews which will be promoting her work.

Klaas ... am I able to preorder the book through the Scared Monkey's site?  If not ... I am going to be the first one crossing the border into the States on the release date.   Laughing

Thanks

Janet

Janet - you should be able to go through the AMAZON link at SM.  Type in LOVING NATALEE and you will see it right away.  Yes, you can pre-order from here.

How?   Wink

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2007, 11:52:19 PM »

Klaas ... thank you.

I am really looking forward to reading Beth's book and ... the listening to the interviews which will be promoting her work.

Klaas ... am I able to preorder the book through the Scared Monkey's site?  If not ... I am going to be the first one crossing the border into the States on the release date.   Laughing

Thanks

Janet

Janet - you should be able to go through the AMAZON link at SM.  Type in LOVING NATALEE and you will see it right away.  Yes, you can pre-order from here.

How?   Wink

Janet

Up at the top right hand corner of this page, there is an AMAZON link with a SEARCH option.  Just type in there LOVING NATALEE and it will re-direct you to the AMAZON.COM site and the page with the link to Beth's book.  Then you can just click on that link and you will see how you can pre-order.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2007, 11:55:52 PM »

Thanks Klass

I am done for now but ... will check it out tomorrow.

Good Night Klaas.  Good Night All.

Janet

9:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2007, 11:58:46 PM »

Beth Twitty's voice demanded and received media attention and ... media attention kept the disappearance of her precious daughter from being deemed a closed/cold early on.

However ... Beth Twitty has been silent for a long time and ... it is my fear that Natalee Holloway is becoming a distance memory ... Americans are forgetting that one of their own ... who went missing on Aruban soil under suspicious circumstances ... was never afforded a justice investigation.

The voice of this amazing woman who was a quest exposing the corrupt Aruban investigation needs to be heard again or ... the Aruba agenda which Natalee's father refers to in the folllowing quote is going to be realized.

I am so discouraged.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
August 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Well said Janet...I feel the same.. Neutral I would hope soon that Beth speaks to those that spend so much of there time on getting justice for her daughter. Hundred's of dedicate people on these blogs for two years now..I am glad to see many of you are never giving up on Natalee..Justice for Natalee will be the final outcome..It has to be that way!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »

Nite Janet
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2007, 07:24:39 AM »

This photo has been around for a while.  It appears to be the MB kids in CnC on that last night.  It was just posted again at BFN and the question was is the person in the white shirt Joran.  I don't think it is, but I do think Deepak may be in the photo:

Could it be Steve Croes in the white shirt?? Or is the person too tall and thin for that??

We've read in Deepak's (and maybe Satish's, too) PV that Steverino was at C&C that night. Sure would love to know if that was true -- and a picture would prove it.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2007, 08:40:25 AM »

This photo has been around for a while.  It appears to be the MB kids in CnC on that last night.  It was just posted again at BFN and the question was is the person in the white shirt Joran.  I don't think it is, but I do think Deepak may be in the photo:

Could it be Steve Croes in the white shirt?? Or is the person too tall and thin for that??

We've read in Deepak's (and maybe Satish's, too) PV that Steverino was at C&C that night. Sure would love to know if that was true -- and a picture would prove it.
In my opinion:
20% chance Joran is in pictue
70% chance Deepak is in picture
10% chance Satish is in picture
1% chance Steve Croes is in picture

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2007, 09:16:52 AM »

[/quote]
In my opinion:
[/quote]

that would be l0l% toxic waste. 
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2007, 09:22:20 AM »

In my opinion:

that would be l0l% toxic waste. 
dennisintn
Wink Good analogy! ( ... I was not trying to make it add up to anything -- just each person taken as an individual)

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »

Here's something fun (I hope, for the parents' sake) from Aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   09/20/2007

The birth of triplets

One of the triplet girls, Iliany, Iriany, or Iviany in the incubator.

ORANJESTAD – A set of triplets was born in the Horacio Oduber Hospital around noon on Friday last.  They are three girls that were named Iliany, Iriany, and Iviany.  The birth was a big surprise for mother Ibis Aburto and father Raymond Hoek, who were expecting twins.  They were very astonished when after the second girl was born, a third one came out and they realized that instead of twins, they had triplets.  The weights and lengths of the triplets at birth were, Iliany 1590 grams and 41 cm, Iriany 1610 grams and also 41 cm, and Iviany 1675 grams and also 41 cm.  The triplets were born after a pregnancy of 32 weeks.  Gynecologist Harold Narain assisted the mother during the birth and pediatricians Louise Rafael and Guillermo Rodriguez took care of the triplets immediately after the birth.  The girls will have to stay in the incubator for another month, till they gain more weight, but the triplets are doing real well.  Also mother Ibis is doing fine; she went home yesterday.  The parents are very happy with their triplets.  Triplets are not very common in Aruba.  The last set of triplets that were born in Aruba are now 15 years old.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »

i pray for health and loving care for these 3 babies and also pray that they can grow up and prosper in a society that will recognize their inherent rights as human beings and women.  i'm afraid i don't see much evidence of that kind of attitude on the happy island right now.
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2007, 11:28:50 AM »

*****TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER*****

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2007, 11:46:01 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM - interresting:

10061906 wrote:

A few thoughts to consider.

From Shango:
1. What you seek is not hidden.
2. What you seek is in plainview.
3. What you seek cannot be seen by light of day.
4. What is unseen is larger than what is seen.
5. Mary who was not the virgin.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2929235060049496008LDaeFZ

The way I interpret Shango and Dave.
1. Seek a landmark.
2. The Grotto is in plainview
3. The Grotto is lit 7/24 very visible at night.
4. The inside of a cave is larger than the opening.
5. Mary who is the Virgin

Psychics have said that you have to go through a white gate and climb steps to find Natalee.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2475904060076188600KDPfBU

The Grotto is just north of San Nicolas, west of Grapefield Beach and east of Lago Colony. My guess is a two kilometer radius and about two kilometers from Lorenzo’s. Aruba is about 114 square miles; if Natalee were on the island every little bit of info is helpful.

http://www.caribbean-on-line.com/islands/ar/images/aruba2002.gif

Just a thought>>>>

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »

So tell me, why haven't we discussed this before?  I have never seen those pics.  I must be slipping.
Oh my, There goes the Lorenzo suspicions again...he always seems to come up doesn't he?
 One quick question...

Would this be located "east of where the fishbones fly"?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2007, 12:05:06 PM »

So tell me, why haven't we discussed this before?  I have never seen those pics.  I must be slipping.
Oh my, There goes the Lorenzo suspicions again...he always seems to come up doesn't he?
 One quick question...

I think north east, yes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2007, 12:07:38 PM »

How close is this area to the little church where Freddy was in that photo?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2007, 12:08:47 PM »

hmmm,good ideas,and thoughts.Have these areas been searched
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2007, 12:11:08 PM »

One quick question...

I think north east, yes.

May not be NORTH - just EAST

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 12:18:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2007, 12:12:32 PM »

We need a map with this area marked.  Maybe there is one in Sunfreak's thread...if I can find it..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2007, 12:13:43 PM »

Thanks Klaas...I should have known you would have it under control...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.