May 30, 2024, 12:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235193 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2007, 11:22:22 AM »

For those that were watching, last night GLENDA was on a rant at RU.  I don't know if she was just in an angry mood or maybe had too much to drink.  In any case, she may have let something slip.  The conversation at the time was about Charles Croes and Beth's book:

Glenda Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:23 pm

And you can knock of the Bull Shit! Betty tried to discreted CC as a psychic and Julia stopped her in her tracks. Her "omg statement" that an aruban psychic told me that my daughter gave the son of judge head in the back seat of a car and then accidently died in Seroe Colorado after stating that she didn't want to return to Alabama and called her mother Hitler.

The answers are all in the first days, I've repeated many times, exactly what I was told by Betty in the first days.

The question is why did Glenda/Renfro say SEROE COLORADO??

prolly cause she knows Beth's book is hitting the streets today.... he he he!!!

Today?  I thought October 2nd?

I'll have my copy later today.. Walmart has it for 20 smackers!!!

It's already at Walmart?  That's almost $4 more than the Amazon price though. 

I'd pay 40 bucks to have it today... Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2007, 11:23:12 AM »

I believe in Grande's conversations with CC he denies being a psychic. It's been a long time since I have read that stuff...but it could be in there...

ROB - I think that whole clairvoiyant thing was nothing more than a translation issue.  I think it's nothing.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2007, 11:25:26 AM »

I believe in Grande's conversations with CC he denies being a psychic. It's been a long time since I have read that stuff...but it could be in there...

ROB - I think that whole clairvoiyant thing was nothing more than a translation issue.  I think it's nothing.

yes  - - - intermediary 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »

Klaas ... I agree.  I speculate that "mediator" was translated from Benvinda de Souza's letter to Karin Janssen into "clairvoyant".  When your consider that a clairvoyant is often referred to as a "medium" ...

IMO

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

Benvinda de Souza
LETTER TO KARIN JANSSEN
June 23, 2005

This must have been around 1:30 am on May 31st. From Carlos & Charlie’s the group went to Valero Boulevard. There mr. Charles Croes presented himself, who introduced himself as a clairvoyant.

Charles Croes
February 21, 2006

I have received mail over the week-end as well as personal contacts and comments. If the following means nothing to you, then take it from me that it means just that … nothing. The best thing is to move on. I unfortunately need to respond.

NO - I am not a clairvoyant. It is insane to think I am

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?p=48758#post48758

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2007, 12:05:00 PM »

Klaas ... I agree.  I speculate that "mediator" was translated from Benvinda de Souza's letter to Karin Janssen into "clairvoyant".  When your consider that a clairvoyant is often referred to as a "medium" ...

IMO

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

Benvinda de Souza
LETTER TO KARIN JANSSEN
June 23, 2005

This must have been around 1:30 am on May 31st. From Carlos & Charlie’s the group went to Valero Boulevard. There mr. Charles Croes presented himself, who introduced himself as a clairvoyant.

Charles Croes
February 21, 2006

I have received mail over the week-end as well as personal contacts and comments. If the following means nothing to you, then take it from me that it means just that … nothing. The best thing is to move on. I unfortunately need to respond.

NO - I am not a clairvoyant. It is insane to think I am

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?p=48758#post48758

Janet - exactly.  That's why I find it almost humorous that RU and Glenda are even making an issue out of this. 
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2007, 01:14:29 PM »

where is Seroe Colrado_
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2007, 01:20:10 PM »

where is Seroe Colrado_

Southern tip of the island, closer to Joran's school and Lorenzo's house.  Also closer to where they found the bloody mattress/security shirt/lysol bottle:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2007, 01:27:42 PM »

Sounds like Beth's book may be on the shelf at Walmart today.  I'm going to take a trip to Walmart.  Be back in a bit.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »

Does we have a thread with all of Espionage's posts anywhere?

Or does someone have them all? I thought I did -- but I don't Confused

And 'search' comes back and tells me that there's nothing meeting my criteria Rolling Eyes

And for some reason, I can't seem to find Espionage on the SM 'members' list -- so I can't even find the posts that way.

TIA

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2007, 01:38:39 PM »

And 'search' comes back and tells me that there's nothing meeting my criteria Rolling Eyes

And for some reason, I can't seem to find Espionage on the SM 'members' list -- so I can't even find the posts that w

TIA

Not sure Sharon, but thought they were brought over from the front page.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2007, 01:48:35 PM »

And for some reason, I can't seem to find Espionage on the SM 'members' list -- so I can't even find the posts that way.

TIA

Sharon page 5 under Natalee Holloway heading in index. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:25 PM »

I thought so too, Mum.  I thought someone put them all together in a thread.

But I can't find it with 'search' -- and I can't even find the poster's name in the member list anymore Confused

I must be having a senior and blonde moment together -- and I'm not a blonde Sad

The site still loads each page really slowly for me -- so maybe I just don't have the patience right now and should try again this evening.

And I've already forgotten what it was that I was so 'hot' to re-read  Rolling Eyes It was important at the time. Really it was Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: September 21, 2007, 01:49:46 PM »

That area of the island can also be the origin of the 'want to see sharks' statement Joran attributed to Natalee.  I had felt from the beginning and have posted such long ago, that they may have gone in that direction rather than toward the California lighthouse. 

I found one article that said sharks are mostly in the northern portion, but just found one that states eastern (actually northeast would be accurate).  Sand sharks from what I have been told are harmless...

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Caribbean_and_Central_America/Aruba/Warnings_or_Dangers-Aruba-BR-2.html

It is an upmost heard question "if there are sharks in the water". Ofcourse my dear, sharks do live in the ocean all over the world. The moment you enter the ocean in Aruba or anywhere, you become part of the food chain. Find most of the sharks on more of the East side of the Aruba island, where the island dumps a lot of it's trash. Visit the Andicouri Bay, or try the eyecatcher of the Natural Bridge. Here the tourists may watch meat-food to sharks ans swimming here isn't that realistic ... For shark-lovers; you can get really close to sleeping nurse and sand sharks at the Shark Caves. Usually they sleep during the day and, allowing humans to get closer you may even touch them ... though better leave the sharks and donot bother them ... heehee

Here is a map showing Shark Caves, etc.  Punta Basora is also mentioned where hammerhead sharks, stingray & barracuda can be seen...(Natural Bridge area)....just trying to pull some of this together, even if it's off course. Wink

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/sunandfun/diving_b.html#10

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/sunandfun/diving_b.html#10

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »

Thank mum!!!! I will go look now. And probably copy everything to my PC  Laughing

(I didn't have the time/patience to get to page 5)

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 21, 2007, 01:55:06 PM »

Thank mum!!!! I will go look now. And probably copy everything to my PC  Laughing

Your Welcome, sharon.  I found what I was looking for this morning while I was looking for you!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: September 21, 2007, 01:57:05 PM »

Just in case your patience wears thin:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=564.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2007, 02:06:10 PM »

2NJ & Mum

Thanks so much!

I'm just having a feeble day Confused Must have been the picture of that book cover "Brain Fog" that I was dreaming about last night Laughing

I know Espionage was a front page poster, but I couldn't even remember if he posted INSIDE the forum. I thought he did. I think I'm wrong Very Happy

I've got the whole thread now -- thanks to you 2 {{{hug}}}

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2007, 02:54:29 PM »

Anyone know where to get Beths Book? Is it available now?

BOC on a fly By!! Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2007, 02:58:44 PM »

Anyone know where to get Beths Book? Is it available now?

BOC on a fly By!! Wink

BOC - someone is saying that Walmart has it now.  I just checked my Walmart and it's not in the store yet.  Of course you can always order from Amazon too.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2007, 03:17:10 PM »

Beth's book is not at our local Walmart yet either..My daughter works there and I had her check for me. Maybe it's in the larger city stores if it's out?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.