May 30, 2024, 10:58:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235221 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2007, 10:49:46 PM »

we never did find out for sure about the wiretapping that was supposedly being done even before natalee was known to be gone.  did we?  we do know that j2k was warned by paulus about wiretaps, emails, and people wearing wires after beth got to the island and raised the alarm.
dennisintn

I'm not so sure he warned them after anything.  They were clued in pretty early.  I believe the (first) pool meeting happened Sunday night to Monday morning when "the something bad" happened. IMO

I agree Buckeye.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 21, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »

And snippets these are...and imo do a fairly poor job of reflecting the book as a whole. I cannot snippet sections that introduce new stories or ideas we have not discussed. And there are quite a few of these.

Why?
Too hard? A PITA?  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2007, 10:53:12 PM »

we never did find out for sure about the wiretapping that was supposedly being done even before natalee was known to be gone.  did we?  we do know that j2k was warned by paulus about wiretaps, emails, and people wearing wires after beth got to the island and raised the alarm.
dennisintn

I'm not so sure he warned them after anything.  They were clued in pretty early.  I believe the (first) pool meeting happened Sunday night to Monday morning when "the something bad" happened. IMO

I agree Buckeye.

I knew you would.

Anybody see Sleuth??  I believe she had strong feelings regarding the Sero Colorado lighthouse.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: September 21, 2007, 10:56:18 PM »

Book

KJ Theory - Early July

"Yes," she says. "It was sex gone wrong." He asks her who she believes is involved. The Prosecuter says, "Definately Joran, and at least one of the Kalpoe brothers."

Deepak or Satish?  I've heard that little shit Deepak has a pretty nasty temper.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 21, 2007, 11:00:03 PM »

dennisintn

I agree Buckeye.

I knew you would.

Anybody see Sleuth??  I believe she had strong feelings regarding the Sero Colorado lighthouse.

Haven't seen Sleuth.  She has been very busy with work and I know she posted a story about locating someone through the internet I believe.

I am still going to say that no one went to school or work that Monday.  We know for a fact that Satish didn't go but always doubted whether Deepak went to work and Joran went to school.  Paulus had them all hiding that Monday.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 21, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »

Book

KJ Theory - Early July

"Yes," she says. "It was sex gone wrong." He asks her who she believes is involved. The Prosecuter says, "Definately Joran, and at least one of the Kalpoe brothers."

Deepak or Satish?  I've heard that little shit Deepak has a pretty nasty temper.

That's because Deepak thinks he is tough when he is really a weakling.  He only has the strength to beat a girl who is drugged and he probably still got a beating from Natalee.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 21, 2007, 11:05:19 PM »

Book

KJ Theory - Early July

Very, very, early on, I was reading and not saving.  An Aruban poster was talking about the K2.  She had a food stand and she said Satish came to purchase something that they were out of.  He blew up at her and didn't stop yelling.  I've never forgotten reading that.  I have no idea if it is true but it was posted before the JK2 were arrested.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 21, 2007, 11:06:26 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/2nyxjh

Lots of good Pics of the Seroe Colorado area and other points of interest..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 21, 2007, 11:07:29 PM »

dennisintn

I agree Buckeye.

I knew you would.

Haven't seen Sleuth.  She has been very busy with work and I know she posted a story about locating someone through the internet I believe.

I am still going to say that no one went to school or work that Monday.  We know for a fact that Satish didn't go but always doubted whether Deepak went to work and Joran went to school.  Paulus had them all hiding that Monday.  JMO.

That end of the island also jives with the supposed drive-in theater drop-off by PVDS and is in close proximity to Lorenzo's house. And yes it does make sense that JVDS would steer people away from where they actually were.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 21, 2007, 11:09:31 PM »

Book

Sept. Release

"The Dutch interrogators, who have tried as hard as the FBI to help us, come up to the room. They are trying to make heads or tails of this. 'In Holland this never would have happened,' one of them tells me. 'The defense is running the show.' They were as shocked as we were that the three will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: September 21, 2007, 11:09:50 PM »

Where did you guys who have the book already, get your copy? I'm still catching up.

Anna? check musings thread before you sign off tonight, k?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: September 21, 2007, 11:11:59 PM »

Book

Sept. Release

"The Dutch interrogators, who have tried as hard as the FBI to help us, come up to the room. They are trying to make heads or tails of this. 'In Holland this never would have happened,' one of them tells me. 'The defense is running the show.' They were as shocked as we were that the three will be released and said information was presented to the judge that showed ample reason to keep them in custody."

Guess being a Judge "in training" has it's benefits
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 21, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »

Where did you guys who have the book already, get your copy? I'm still catching up.

Anna? check musings thread before you sign off tonight, k?

Walmart.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: September 21, 2007, 11:12:44 PM »

Ah ha.. found where everyone is!!

Hi Good Monkeys,

Tim Miller told me that some baddies with extreme egos will put things at places to place people off guard or to look that way .. as a control thing. They always glee in control.

On Musings someone said Beth's book is out??? Is this true??

If so I need to order ASAP via scared monkeys so this board gets a % to help keep it online, up and running.

Missed you all

No update on TES and Donna Jou

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 21, 2007, 11:14:26 PM »

Ah ha.. found where everyone is!!

Hi Good Monkeys,

Tim Miller told me that some baddies with extreme egos will put things at places to place people off guard or to look that way .. as a control thing. They always glee in control.

On Musings someone said Beth's book is out??? Is this true??

If so I need to order ASAP via scared monkeys so this board gets a % to help keep it online, up and running.

Missed you all

No update on TES and Donna Jou

IBE - good to see you!  Some of the Walmarts have Beth's book already.  Rob has a copy and so does Igsigs.  Igsigs is giving us some "snippets" of the book.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: September 21, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »

I'm on my way to Walmart. I'll let you know if East Tn. has received their copies! I've got one coming from Amazon, but hey, I'll splurge! BBL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 21, 2007, 11:19:22 PM »

That end of the island also jives with the supposed drive-in theater drop-off by PVDS and is in close proximity to Lorenzo's house. And yes it does make sense that JVDS would steer people away from where they actually were.

[/quote]

Also the Bloody Mattress(Grapefield Beach) and the VCB Shirt,Styrofoam,Lysol bottle(Colony Area) are on that part of the island... I have often wonder why they reported there was suspicious materials in the Lysol Bottle..What did it turn out to be??

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 21, 2007, 11:23:26 PM »

Book

Task Force/Beth meeting (Nov)

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 21, 2007, 11:24:24 PM »

I'm on my way to Walmart. I'll let you know if East Tn. has received their copies! I've got one coming from Amazon, but hey, I'll splurge! BBL!

I think whats happening is the Wal-marts closest to the distribution wharehouse are getting them first..I bet they will continue to distribute them around the country but for those on the west coast it may take a few days Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 21, 2007, 11:27:10 PM »

Book

Task Force/Beth meeting (Nov)

"It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

Then he says, too bad now please go away 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.