May 29, 2024, 05:54:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235173 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #520 on: September 22, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »

Ohhh, I don't know if igsigs touched on this.. I might have missed it if he did. But there is a very detailed portion regarding Beth and Greta at the VDS house and what occurred in there. You will love that part.

I know everyone wanted to know what happened in that house and Beth tells what occurred. I found it extremely interesting.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2007, 03:41:46 PM »

Ohhh, I don't know if igsigs touched on this.. I might have missed it if he did. But there is a very detailed portion regarding Beth and Greta at the VDS house and what occurred in there. You will love that part.

I know everyone wanted to know what happened in that house and Beth tells what occurred. I found it extremely interesting.

Thanks Rob
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2007, 03:43:46 PM »

Thanks Rob

you're welcome. Very Happy

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2007, 03:44:52 PM »

Book

Wednesday - Beth gives statement to Jacobs, sees torn up JVDS PV. Goes to HI to review video, not available. Paulus in HI lobby.
Thursday - Jug's friends visit Int. School. Headmaster says Paulus and Joran told him that Natalee was dropped at HI after lighthouse trip and that the outside cameras at HI not working.
I am way behind.....Why did Beth go back to review the HI tape?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #524 on: September 22, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »

Book

"And finally we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at a poker tournament there - the same time we were standing in the van der Sloots front yard in the wee hours of May 30."
Shocked

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: September 22, 2007, 03:48:31 PM »

Tamikosmom,

Have a wonderful weekend yerself.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2007, 03:48:33 PM »

No, Janet, you do not win until you lay it all out.  Kermit has provided us withe the players and we have the dots.  Now tell us just what you think about the minutia from dot A to dot B.  I know what my opinion is based on what Kermit has laid out for us, and I know that I am not the only one who thinks it, but just give us a play-by-play, names, etc.   Laughing

Have a good weekend Tylergal.   Very Happy

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 22, 2007, 03:49:12 PM »

Book

"And finally we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at a poker tournament there - the same time we were standing in the van der Sloots front yard in the wee hours of May 30."
Shocked

But this is not new. We had this information.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 22, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »

Book

Shocked

True, but the statements claim he was at the Wyndham.  Glenda just yesterday said Joran wasn't that he was at the Radisson.  Why the need for ALL of them to lie about the Wyndham.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: September 22, 2007, 03:52:53 PM »

Banning the book would be good for us. Did they ban Joran's book?

Getting a confirmation, or a no response from Mr. Pesqueara would be good. Any attention is good for Natalee.

Everyone please buy as many books as possible and give them away.

I intend to send one to Spencer Bachus

I'll buy an extra book and send it to President Bush with a request:

At the direction of the President or the Attorney General, the FBI may use its statutory authority to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if the FBI’s actions contravene customary international law. The President, acting through the Attorney General, has the inherent constitutional authority to deploy the FBI to investigate and arrest individuals for violating United States law, even if those actions contravene customary international law.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2007, 03:53:57 PM »

Book

Shocked

True, but the statements claim he was at the Wyndham.  Glenda just yesterday said Joran wasn't that he was at the Radisson.  Why the need for ALL of them to lie about the Wyndham.

one reason:
Bulbai Sanctuary

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 22, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »

Quote from: klaasend on September 21, 2007, 09:16:22 AM
For those that were watching, last night GLENDA was on a rant at RU.  I don't know if she was just in an angry mood or maybe had too much to drink.  In any case, she may have let something slip.  The conversation at the time was about Charles Croes and Beth's book:

Glenda Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:23 pm

And you can knock of the Bull Shit! Betty tried to discreted CC as a psychic and Julia stopped her in her tracks. Her "omg statement" that an aruban psychic told me that my daughter gave the son of judge head in the back seat of a car and then accidently died in Seroe Colorado after stating that she didn't want to return to Alabama and called her mother Hitler.

The answers are all in the first days, I've repeated many times, exactly what I was told by Betty in the first days.

The question is why did Glenda/Renfro say SEROE COLORADO??

I have brought  this from the thread started by Klaas. Sorry if it is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. But this mention of Seroe Colorado is something I feel is so significant it is hard to believe it is any slip. It ties the events to the end of the island where everything is likely to have actually taken place. Hmmmmmm can't wait to read Beths book.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 22, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »

Book

Shocked

No we DID have this info, but as "Buckeye" pointed out earlier today -- Julia Renfro LIED (what's new?) and said the reason Joran was not on the Wyndham security camaras is because he was at the Raddisson Hotel instead.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: September 22, 2007, 03:57:35 PM »

All that does is prove they weren't at the Wyndham. They are back at the Sloot house with-in 20 or so minutes. So they could be anywhere from Oranjestad to the lighthouse.

No idea where they truly are. 20+ minutes from the Sloots could be almost anywhere.

10 minutes to get everyone loaded up in the van, renatl car and police car and the trip to the Wyndham - prolly 10 minutes.

Then reverse and back to the Sloots - prolly 10 minutes.

20+ minutes most likely.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 22, 2007, 04:09:20 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/22pf7b

Shark Cave (South East side of Aruba)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 22, 2007, 04:09:24 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 10:21:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 22, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »

Well I just got caught up again. Good going guys with all the input on Beth's book. A special thanks to Igsigs and Rob.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: September 22, 2007, 04:11:39 PM »

Isn't the Shark Cave near the area the fabric was found matching Natalee's top?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 22, 2007, 04:18:31 PM »

Isn't the Shark Cave near the area the fabric was found matching Natalee's top?

Yep i believe so Klaas by Grapefield(?) beach I think

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2007, 04:19:56 PM »

pesquera is getting paid the big bucks because of his ability to stand in front of cameras and microphones and say with a straight face "palm beach has the lowest crime rate in the world, even tops aruba, and that victim's corpse didn't have shark bites, they were self-inflicted bites and it's all a part of an insurance scam and she ran away from home anyway, and we have plenty of credible witnesses to back up everything i've told you, and by the way, did you know her mother's kin to hitler, so there. "
dennisintn

They can put him there to be in charge of voting machines next election, because they do not want integrity.  They want to go from hanging chads to hanging people, the only reason they would hire an Aruban, you think?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.