May 29, 2024, 01:17:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235146 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: September 23, 2007, 12:16:53 AM »

Klaas the following link brings you to a photo posted by PearlinUSA it has a mattress behind one of those hatch type huts on the Devil's Island beaches.  Please read her post & then look at the photo, the photo is large & you have to look at both sides to see the whole thing with the arrows.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7622.0

Didn't want you to miss this one.

OK, give me a minute to look  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 23, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »

Klaas the following link brings you to a photo posted by PearlinUSA it has a mattress behind one of those hatch type huts on the Devil's Island beaches.  Please read her post & then look at the photo, the photo is large & you have to look at both sides to see the whole thing with the arrows.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7622.0

Didn't want you to miss this one.

OK, give me a minute to look  Wink

Altruist - thanks.  I believe these are the huts closer to Arashi and the lighthouse.  The photo is looking in the direction of the hotels.  Yes, there is a mattress in the photo but it has nothing to do with the "bloody mattress".

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: September 23, 2007, 12:21:27 AM »

Gabe Leo  -  FP post  -  6/6/07

Alberto said...

What he told me was that he and someone else went with Twitty to search for the house. He told me that they met a man, who claims to be a phychic on the island and told me he felt very uncomfortable being with the man, because the phychic gave him the creeps. He then went to the VDS house where he had to jump the wall in order to get a license plate number or something like that.

This version by Alberto/Gabe is near exact to the one in Beth's book. Creepy Croes, fence jump, etc...

So this is what Alberto told Gabe Leo about what happened that night.  So according to Alberto, CC does claim to be a phychic on the island.

I didn't know about Joran mentioning Seroe Colorado to CC  Shocked CC looks like another that is looking out for his own interests..Probably has his retirement all set up in Aruba and would rather lie about things so he doesnt screw that up!! Not a suprise to see him a member of the IFA and probably a paid spokesperson of one of these Aruban Travel agencies..I guess in his mind..Natalee was just one girl and not worth all the problems that there lying coverup started..Whatever his interests,he should be ashamed of himself!!

What was Charles Croes and Dennis Jacobs discussing when Dave Holloway arrived at the Police station?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:54:59 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 23, 2007, 12:26:35 AM »

Here is a photo from webshots of Arashi:

Here's a shot from the same album standing at Arashi beach looking back at the California Lighthouse:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 23, 2007, 12:31:10 AM »

HEre's the album the photo that Pearl posted came from:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1479742254031032692ZRbhKJ

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 23, 2007, 01:17:02 AM »

I was just over at BFN reading the thread "Questions for Dave and Robin".  I have to say I'm in shock.   Shocked
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 23, 2007, 01:19:15 AM »

klaas,

why?
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: September 23, 2007, 01:21:00 AM »

I was just over at BFN reading the thread "Questions for Dave and Robin".  I have to say I'm in shock.   Shocked

I saw a couple pretty disturbing ones also.  Cannot believe they are allowed to stay on there.  Of course they did come from "you know who" (RU).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: September 23, 2007, 01:23:32 AM »

klaas,

why?

Because Debbie has refused to remove these posts.  Obviously from RU posters.  Of course MIP6 and Reality are there too:

{{edited to remove any link to the rude posts at BFN - if someone that doesn't have access to BFN wants to see them they can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com}}
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 12:42:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: September 23, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »

I saw a couple pretty disturbing ones also.  Cannot believe they are allowed to stay on there.  Of course they did come from "you know who" (RU).

Very disturbing and have no place in a "family friendly" forum, IMO.  There are always rumors in cases like these.  Just look at the Madeleine McCann case.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: September 23, 2007, 01:29:54 AM »

If you read at RU  (I think today) this was being discussed there.  Can't remember which one was talking about it--maybe Helli.  There are times I have to shut it down reading some of their sleaze.  Feel dirty just reading that stuff.  I wish Dave would unload on them over this.  Disagreeing is one thing but the filth coming out of their mouths is BAD Shocked Shocked

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: September 23, 2007, 01:31:08 AM »

If you read at RU  (I think today) this was being discussed there.  Can't remember which one was talking about it--maybe Helli.  There are times I have to shut it down reading some of their sleaze.  Feel dirty just reading that stuff.  I wish Dave would unload on them over this.  Disagreeing is one thing but the filth coming out of their mouths is BAD Shocked Shocked

I know they were talking about it, they talk like that all the time at RU.  I would expect more from BFN but I guess I was wrong.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: September 23, 2007, 01:34:24 AM »

I know they were talking about it, they talk like that all the time at RU.  I would expect more from BFN but I guess I was wrong.

From reading here today about snippets of Beth's book it appears she delivered it with class.  I would say she has not begun to TELL the story yet.  Wait until the Dutch make their decision and see what the next book tells.  She has weathered this storm with class but every person has limits.  Wish there was something that could be done about this trash being put out about her.  You know these people do not know her.  My prayers are with the entire family.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: September 23, 2007, 01:38:03 AM »

From reading here today about snippets of Beth's book it appears she delivered it with class.  I would say she has not begun to TELL the story yet.  Wait until the Dutch make their decision and see what the next book tells.  She has weathered this storm with class but every person has limits.  Wish there was something that could be done about this trash being put out about her.  You know these people do not know her.  My prayers are with the entire family.

Mine too
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 23, 2007, 01:44:56 AM »

I havent read there but I have heard about it and I am very dissapointed!!

As far as Beth writing the Book with class!! Of course!! I would expect nothing less from her!! Beth and Dave are direct opposites of the lying sleeze that is lying,slandering and covering up the murder of there daughter..Some of them are actually making money from this..Sick isnt it?

All Beth and Dave wanted was the truth and Natalee to be returned home..WTH is the problem?? We all know this was solved 27 months ago!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: September 23, 2007, 01:45:07 AM »

By allowing those posts to stand, BFN is now NO BETTER than RU or FOB.  I am so sickened and disappointed in people lately.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 23, 2007, 01:46:12 AM »

******* - I posted screen shots of the posts above. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 23, 2007, 01:51:54 AM »

I haven't read there but I have heard about it and I am very disappointed!!

As far as Beth writing the Book with class!! Of course!! I would expect nothing less from her!! Beth and Dave are direct opposites of the lying sleaze that is lying,slandering and covering up the murder of there daughter..Some of them are actually making money from this..Sick isn't it?

All Beth and Dave wanted was the truth and Natalee to be returned home..WTH is the problem?? We all know this was solved 27 months ago!!

I need to buy the book and read it but I was very impressed with her composure and telling it like it is.  I KNOW I could not handle myself this way if it was my child.  My temper would get the best of me and I would have been jailed in that hell hole.  And you are right it was solved completely the 1st day.  I just do not understand why our government has not been a little more involved in this.  But this is a lesson we should all learn from when going outside our country's well aware of the country's law.  Natalee is not the first to go missing on that island and she will not be the last. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: September 23, 2007, 02:00:19 AM »

Don't those posts bother anyone else?  Frank, Igsigs, Anna?  I'm in shock that they are being allowed to stand at BFN.  What if we had a thread, "Questions for Beth" and someone asked questions like that about Robin and Dave? 

Sorry, but I'm just sick.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: September 23, 2007, 02:06:49 AM »

Don't those posts bother anyone else?  Frank, Igsigs, Anna?  I'm in shock that they are being allowed to stand at BFN.  What if we had a thread, "Questions for Beth" and someone asked questions like that about Robin and Dave? 

Sorry, but I'm just sick.

I think Robin and Dave have a different approach about finding the truth by allowing ALL opinions to be heard and said.  The only problem-the one's with the answers will never speak up on that forum or any other.  These are people who have a fierce jealousy of Beth and total disdain for her and I cannot understand it.  The subject with them is NEVER Joran but Beth.  Allowing them to put these questions out there is just encouraging them more.  THEY do not have answers to this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.