April 19, 2024, 06:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 232425 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #740 on: September 23, 2007, 03:42:35 PM »

I've never really paid any attention to the fabric to the left of the "wadded up" stuff, but there's a bigger piece of shirt there than I thought..........

What are you guys doing? I'm going to go look at what you all are gawking at!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: September 23, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »

I've never really paid any attention to the fabric to the left of the "wadded up" stuff, but there's a bigger piece of shirt there than I thought..........

What are you guys doing? I'm going to go look at what you all are gawking at!  Laughing

I'm here.  To me the fabric has ALWAYS looked like Natalee's shirt - no question in my mind.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: September 23, 2007, 03:50:12 PM »

I'm here.  To me the fabric has ALWAYS looked like Natalee's shirt - no question in my mind.

OK, don't laugh at me...............but I had never paid attention to what the arrow is pointing to. Guys, That IS Nat's shirt. No way around it, it's her shirt.

I'm TRYING to get my mind in the gutter, but I just can't find anything to do it with in those photos!  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: September 23, 2007, 03:52:45 PM »

CBB - Not sure who worked on that screen capture of the fabric but I'd have to know before determining what we are seeing.  Could be an over adjustment making something appear there.  Just not sure.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 23, 2007, 03:58:47 PM »

Thanks Red for your post.  I personally take that as the last comment on the subject.  Thank God for all the Monkeys!  You're the best! Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #745 on: September 23, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »

CBB - Not sure who worked on that screen capture of the fabric but I'd have to know before determining what we are seeing.  Could be an over adjustment making something appear there.  Just not sure.

I've just worked on the Lighting to show it better, and I just drew the red circles and type. It came from "hyscience"? I'll have to hunt the link.............should have gotten it at the time. It looks to me as if it's the whole shirt, held in one hand and hanging down on both sides of the grip. BRB: I'll go find it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #746 on: September 23, 2007, 04:10:44 PM »

I've just worked on the Lighting to show it better, and I just drew the red circles and type. It came from "hyscience"? I'll have to hunt the link.............should have gotten it at the time. It looks to me as if it's the whole shirt, held in one hand and hanging down on both sides of the grip. BRB: I'll go find it.

Where did the image on the right come from?I would like to see it in the original form.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #747 on: September 23, 2007, 04:16:04 PM »

This is the original and it's the same. Haven't found the link yet for the side by side.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: September 23, 2007, 04:18:43 PM »

This is the original and it's the same. Haven't found the link yet for the side by side.

CBB - I have the video downloaded and have done screen captures myself.  I still am not certain looking at the original screen captures.  Nevertheless, it's Natalee's top IMO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #749 on: September 23, 2007, 04:20:46 PM »

Here's the link for the side by side:
http://tinyurl.com/yrkt2f
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #750 on: September 23, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »

Thanks CB....I always thought that was part of Natalee's shirt.It floored me to see the searching man wipe his face with it!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #751 on: September 23, 2007, 04:29:47 PM »

This is cropped and unedited from the TV original (just cropped to remove Jug). I did enlarge the image.
I may be the only one that never paid attention to the fabric closest to his left leg, but that's part of her shirt. A very recognizable part of it! The lopsided polka dots are right there!

Dang! Phone rang and I posted in a hurry..............forgot to paste!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:45:17 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: September 23, 2007, 04:49:06 PM »

Karma, not to belabor the point, but you are right on when you say these comments are meant to distract.  EXACTLY what happened to every discussion when it got on a roll, distract, misdirect, detour, destroy...you name it.....there never could be a decent discussion!!  Clever of them, Eh???

Now can someone please tell me where I can find that video of Jug and the piece of Natalee's shirt???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #753 on: September 23, 2007, 05:07:36 PM »

Karma, not to belabor the point, but you are right on when you say these comments are meant to distract.  EXACTLY what happened to every discussion when it got on a roll, distract, misdirect, detour, destroy...you name it.....there never could be a decent discussion!!  Clever of them, Eh???

Now can someone please tell me where I can find that video of Jug and the piece of Natalee's shirt???

Not ignoring you, Auntie, I just don't have the answer. There are many Natalee Holloway videos on youtube, but I don't know if that one is there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 23, 2007, 05:13:57 PM »

Auntiem - the link I have doesn't work any more.  I think I downloaded it to my PC.  I'll look for it.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: September 23, 2007, 05:31:48 PM »

It's so easy to prove what a liar Glenda/Renfro is.  They do it continually at RU even:

Forgive me, since I do not do crack, if you are in aruba, and your flight from aruba to Atlanta leaves at 3 PM, how can you be officially in US territory before 12 noon?

Is this the "thought" process of a crackhead w/ their head up their hoo-ha !?

No need to answer, I know, scratch, we all know the answer to that one!

Hey Lovely Monkeys!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: September 23, 2007, 05:39:20 PM »

One more thing, "anyone or everyone that could help find Natalee" lived/lives in aruba, they would be the same anyone/everyone that were the last with Natalee.

the witch glenda seems to be melting Very Happy

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #757 on: September 23, 2007, 05:42:46 PM »

Hello back atcha, NM! Yep, she's having to do her s-t-r-e-t-c-h exercises to try to construct the smoke and mirrors needed to distract from Beth's book.

(I'd fix you for Halloween if you'd post an original pic in the avi thread, k?)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 23, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »

It's so easy to prove what a liar Glenda/Renfro is.  They do it continually at RU even:

Forgive me, since I do not do crack, if you are in aruba, and your flight from aruba to Atlanta leaves at 3 PM, how can you be officially in US territory before 12 noon?

Is this the "thought" process of a crackhead w/ their head up their hoo-ha !?

No need to answer, I know, scratch, we all know the answer to that one!

Hey Lovely Monkeys!!!!!

The only logical thing I can think of here is that she is saying that they cleared US customs.....in Aruba....which is unusual, but I have never been to Aruba......I know when you go to Europe, whatever country you leave you go thru their customs, board the plane and do not go thru US customs until AFTER landing in US.....If, in Aruba, you go thru US customs there (???) and board an American aircraft, I guess they consider you in US territory........I am going to check this out....US Customs in Aruba seems strange to me!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: September 23, 2007, 06:22:47 PM »

Are you guys tired of me fooling with this yet? Sorry, this just bugs me to death! For full disclosure, I lighted and sharpened the areas of interest and then put Nat's pic as close as I could to the fabric he's holding. (Got rid of part of her arm to do it.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.