May 30, 2024, 02:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235199 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 23, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »

CBB, you're doing a great job.....considering that the right is Natalee's shirt shown in a bicycle reflector, which is not even flat....it is concave or convex?   At any rate I agree it is Nat's shirt!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #761 on: September 23, 2007, 06:32:12 PM »

It's her shirt, It's her shirt, I'm telling the world, it's Natalee Holloway's shirt. It's an extremely important piece of evidence, the best we have as far as tangible stuff goes, and all they did was just dismiss it as a fishnet, and I want to know where it is. We know where it was found and it's significant. We were all witnesses to crucial evidence in the possesion of searchers, and we've all been shot a bird by ALE and they've gotten away with it.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: September 23, 2007, 06:37:30 PM »

US Custom is located in the airport.

Another thing - Glenda is trying to circumvent the FACTS in Beth's book with her own 'facts'....she must have had a copy. I see most of the issues are discussed in the book in detail and Beth's explanation is the correct explanation..Beth's time-lines and information make SENSE. Julia's do not. It's nothing more than a sad attempt by a sad sad *person*.

When you all read this book you will see with your own eyes what a ho Renfro truly is. When you read it and compare it to what she is saying currently, you will know. you will know.

The entire HI episode - including video tape, room keys, person seen on video, the lies about the drop off, when the video was seen, Steve Croes and his story, Paul Lilly, the 'Coach', who called who, VT and ALE are all addressed.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #763 on: September 23, 2007, 06:40:00 PM »

Remind me Rob, who exactly is Paul Lilly as a player in this? TIA!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: September 23, 2007, 06:43:05 PM »

Remind me Rob, who exactly is Paul Lilly as a player in this? TIA!

A Chaperon...

+++

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: September 23, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »

Rob, US Customs which airport.....the one in Aruba?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: September 23, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »

I can't wait to see what everyone has to say about the book. I sure hope you all get it soon. I realize it is out of your control.

I am also really looking forward to discussion on the many subjects that this book will broach.

There are two areas that really have my interest.

1. CC's major friend and how this all occurred.

2. The US State Department and foreign policy.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: September 23, 2007, 06:49:31 PM »

Rob, US Customs which airport.....the one in Aruba?

yes Ma'am... Queen Beatrix Airport. Same old lady (US Citizen) has been working one of the booths for about 20 years. She is married to an Aruban. She actually remembers you when you go thru the Customs area.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: September 23, 2007, 06:53:49 PM »

CBB- ya know, I'm thinking of starting a support group for people that have a picture or video obsession.

Charter members could be - me, You and Carpe. I know how it feels. LOL

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #769 on: September 23, 2007, 06:56:26 PM »

CBB- ya know, I'm thinking of starting a support group for people that have a picture or video obsession.

Charter members could be - me, You and Carpe. I know how it feels. LOL

I'm proud to be in such good company! If it's a 12 step program, that fabric/fishnet photo is step numbero uno!  Wink
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #770 on: September 23, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »

Are you guys tired of me fooling with this yet? Sorry, this just bugs me to death! For full disclosure, I lighted and sharpened the areas of interest and then put Nat's pic as close as I could to the fabric he's holding. (Got rid of part of her arm to do it.)

I'm not tired of it.I agree....it looks identicle to Natalee's top,especially in the images you have highlighted.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #771 on: September 23, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »

Are you guys tired of me fooling with this yet? Sorry, this just bugs me to death! For full disclosure, I lighted and sharpened the areas of interest and then put Nat's pic as close as I could to the fabric he's holding. (Got rid of part of her arm to do it.)

Sorry,meant to add:
Was this peice of material ever handed in as evidence?I doubt it,especially when I saw the video of the searching man carrying it around and using it for a sweat cloth.

Karma Is Coming

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 23, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »

When was this video out that I missed it?  I know I saw the piece of her blouse that was found and claimed to be fishnet!!  Obviously this piece of Nat's blouse was not shown toBeth, Dave or anyone interested in finding Natalee.  In person, you could not deny a piece of blouse.....in a photo...they could certainly doctor fishnet, and evidentally they do have aqua fishnet, but it could only be compared to Natalee's blouse, IN a photo AND BRAND new!!!!
Flmom47
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: September 23, 2007, 07:08:55 PM »

It's so easy to prove what a liar Glenda/Renfro is.  They do it continually at RU even:

Forgive me, since I do not do crack, if you are in aruba, and your flight from aruba to Atlanta leaves at 3 PM, how can you be officially in US territory before 12 noon?

Is this the "thought" process of a crackhead w/ their head up their hoo-ha !?

No need to answer, I know, scratch, we all know the answer to that one!

Hey Lovely Monkeys!!!!!

The only logical thing I can think of here is that she is saying that they cleared US customs.....in Aruba....which is unusual, but I have never been to Aruba......I know when you go to Europe, whatever country you leave you go thru their customs, board the plane and do not go thru US customs until AFTER landing in US.....If, in Aruba, you go thru US customs there (???) and board an American aircraft, I guess they consider you in US territory........I am going to check this out....US Customs in Aruba seems strange to me!!!!

Forgive me for jumping in, I'm a lurker but I had to sign in to respond. I literally laughed out loud when I read that screen capture.   As we know, Aruba is not a part of the U.S. or even a U.S. Territory and no you don't clear U.S. Customs in a foreign country You clear U.S. Customs when you enter the United States or a U.S. Territory for example, such as the U.S Virgin Islands.  I've traveled quite a bit out of the U.S. and never have I cleared customs in a foreign port before arriving in the U.S.!  Now I'm sure the MB kids had to show their passports before boarding the plane but that is NOT clearing U.S. Customs and they are not officially back in the United States until the plane lands here!    :rolleyes:

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it's a duck!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #774 on: September 23, 2007, 07:10:50 PM »

This was finally given to the family via Dave's website and confirmation was received they got it. Tito SAID he gave it to Beth as well. I can't confirm that. Dave's sister told me, in an e-mail that the authorities said it was fishnet. She said that there was fishnet all over the island that color and went on to say that it sure looks like Nat's shirt. She closed by saying "they don't tell us anything."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: September 23, 2007, 07:13:20 PM »

Karma...........I should qualify my last post by saying what was sent was not exactly the same screen capture and comparison I have posted today. Today's posts are more compelling, IMO.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 23, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »

It's so easy to prove what a liar Glenda/Renfro is.  They do it continually at RU even:

Forgive me, since I do not do crack, if you are in aruba, and your flight from aruba to Atlanta leaves at 3 PM, how can you be officially in US territory before 12 noon?

Is this the "thought" process of a crackhead w/ their head up their hoo-ha !?

No need to answer, I know, scratch, we all know the answer to that one!

Hey Lovely Monkeys!!!!!

The only logical thing I can think of here is that she is saying that they cleared US customs.....in Aruba....which is unusual, but I have never been to Aruba......I know when you go to Europe, whatever country you leave you go thru their customs, board the plane and do not go thru US customs until AFTER landing in US.....If, in Aruba, you go thru US customs there (???) and board an American aircraft, I guess they consider you in US territory........I am going to check this out....US Customs in Aruba seems strange to me!!!!

Forgive me for jumping in, I'm a lurker but I had to sign in to respond. I literally laughed out loud when I read that screen capture.   As we know, Aruba is not a part of the U.S. or even a U.S. Territory and no you don't clear U.S. Customs in a foreign country You clear U.S. Customs when you enter the United States or a U.S. Territory for example, such as the U.S Virgin Islands.  I've traveled quite a bit out of the U.S. and never have I cleared customs in a foreign port before arriving in the U.S.!  Now I'm sure the MB kids had to show their passports before boarding the plane but that is NOT clearing U.S. Customs and they are not officially back in the United States until the plane lands here!    :rolleyes:

Rob is right....

U.S. CUSTOMS CLEARANCE IN ARUBA.
Publication: Caribbean Update
Date: Thursday, June 1 2000
Product: US Customs Service

The U.S. Customs Service has opened its office in Aruba joining the existing immigration facility to allow U.S.-bound air passengers to clear customs before they leave the Dutch Caribbean island, reports Comtex (May 3, 2000). The new service allows visitors to save time and enjoy the convenience of a domestic flight back into the U.S., says Dr. Lili Beke-Martinez, minister of economic affairs, tourism, social affairs and culture. The pre-clearance customs facilities are part of an ongoing US$6S$6S$67 million Queen Beatrix International Airport expansion investment. Details: Leah Kondes /Krista Forsberg, Shandwick International. Tel: 612-832-5000.

http://www.allbusiness.com/caribbean/559220-1.html

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #777 on: September 23, 2007, 07:32:31 PM »

Karma...........I should qualify my last post by saying what was sent was not exactly the same screen capture and comparison I have posted today. Today's posts are more compelling, IMO.
Thanks for the info CB.
Also,IF that was fishnet,why would the searching man wipe the sweat off his face with it?I swear I believe nothing that came out of Aruba unless it came from TES,other US searchers and the family of Natalee!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #778 on: September 23, 2007, 07:35:22 PM »

When was this video out that I missed it?  I know I saw the piece of her blouse that was found and claimed to be fishnet!!  Obviously this piece of Nat's blouse was not shown toBeth, Dave or anyone interested in finding Natalee.  In person, you could not deny a piece of blouse.....in a photo...they could certainly doctor fishnet, and evidentally they do have aqua fishnet, but it could only be compared to Natalee's blouse, IN a photo AND BRAND new!!!!
AuntieM,the video of the searching man holding a peice of Natalee's shirt was on on the news......I sure can't remember when but at the time I had it tivo'd and kept rewinding and slow motioning that part.....while I yelled at the tv"That looks just like Natalee's shirt!Why did he just wipe his face with it?That could be evidence,dang it!"

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 23, 2007, 07:46:33 PM »

AuntieM,the video of the searching man holding a peice of Natalee's shirt was on on the news......I sure can't remember when but at the time I had it tivo'd and kept rewinding and slow motioning that part.....while I yelled at the tv"That looks just like Natalee's shirt!Why did he just wipe his face with it?That could be evidence,dang it!"

It was around the 27 or 28 of July.  It was a video regarding the hair and duct tape found.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.