May 29, 2024, 10:28:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235140 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2007, 12:11:46 AM »

This photo has been around for a while.  It appears to be the MB kids in CnC on that last night.  It was just posted again at BFN and the question was is the person in the white shirt Joran.  I don't think it is, but I do think Deepak may be in the photo:

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2007, 01:02:54 AM »

Hi Klaas,

I agree with you that J45 @ Scrux has some intriging posts, the only thing is that his theorie/s leave 2K innocent of everything except giving Joran and Natalee a ride...which may be true, but  somehow I just don't think so. I just don't believe 2K were just a long for the ride.

About the pic above I don't think that's Joran either, the reason the poster @ BFN was wondering is b/c Joran was wearing a white shirt at the poker table at the HI. It looks like Joran has a plain white t-shirt at the table, but the pic of the guy dancing looks like he has on a white shirt alright, but it has a collar, more dressier than a regular t-shirt. That sure looks like Deepak from the back to me also-good catch.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 01:10:54 AM »

Hi Klaas,

I agree with you that J45 @ Scrux has some intriging posts, the only thing is that his theorie/s leave 2K innocent of everything except giving Joran and Natalee a ride...which may be true, but  somehow I just don't think so. I just don't believe 2K were just a long for the ride.

About the pic above I don't think that's Joran either, the reason the poster @ BFN was wondering is b/c Joran was wearing a white shirt at the poker table at the HI. It looks like Joran has a plain white t-shirt at the table, but the pic of the guy dancing looks like he has on a white shirt alright, but it has a collar, more dressier than a regular t-shirt. That sure looks like Deepak from the back to me also-good catch.

Also, I believe the MB kids mentioned that Joran was wearing the plaid shirt at CnC. 

Yes, I don't agree with everything J45 says but I like the way he says it.  I also like the way he stands up to Medley  Wink

Did you see Victor's post?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 01:24:27 AM »

:lol:Yeah I saw what Victor wrote...wish she posted more...I liked her posts. You did see what she wrote to hannieC. before she left RU, didn't you? Bravo to her for standing up to her like she did.

I like the way J45 stands up to medley too. Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 01:38:29 AM »

:lol:Yeah I saw what Victor wrote...wish she posted more...I liked her posts. You did see what she wrote to hannieC. before she left RU, didn't you? Bravo to her for standing up to her like she did.

I like the way J45 stands up to medley too. Laughing

Yes I did see what she said to HannieC  Laughing.  HannieC was being particulary discusting that day.  Haven't seen much of HannieC lately.
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 02:57:30 AM »

Hmm that last post was funky.  Here is what I got from the archive site:

We're sorry, access to http://www.myspace.com/thoughtcriminal1980 has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Read more about robots.txt
See the site's robots.txt file.
Try another request or click here to search for all pages on myspace.com/thoughtcriminal1980
See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

That is my page.  What does that tell us?

ps.  I received a message from myspace tech support.  They required that I verify my information.  I assume that I will get an answer about my account deletion shortly.

I'll email you what I got unless you say it's OK to post here in the forum.  Let me know.  I was able to get a cached page.

Edited to add:  Just emailed it to you  Wink
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 03:01:19 AM »

Hmm that last post was funky.  Here is what I got from the archive site:

We're sorry, access to http://www.myspace.com/thoughtcriminal1980 has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Read more about robots.txt
See the site's robots.txt file.
Try another request or click here to search for all pages on myspace.com/thoughtcriminal1980
See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

I'll email you what I got unless you say it's OK to post here in the forum.  Let me know.  I was able to get a cached page.

Edited to add:  Just emailed it to you  Wink

The above post is obsolete.  Here is my reply(forgive me for bing an etard!)

That is my page.  What does that tell us?

ps.  I received a message from myspace tech support.  They required that I verify my information.  I assume that I will get an answer about my account deletion shortly.
simp1980
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 03:04:50 AM »

Oh yeah.  You can make it public if you think it will help Natalee.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 07:17:02 AM »

Also, I believe the MB kids mentioned that Joran was wearing the plaid shirt at CnC. 

Yes, I don't agree with everything J45 says but I like the way he says it.  I also like the way he stands up to Medley  Wink

Did you see Victor's post?

I read the entire 'bike' thread the other night. The occasional 'snippets' you have posted had me intrigued.

I think his logic is spot on in so many areas.

I wanted to join Scrux -- just so I could reaffirm for Victor that she was NOT alone in jonathan45's theater.

And I enjoy the way he gives MedleyRelay (aka as Anita's tongue  Laughing) the 'vapors'

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2007, 08:27:35 AM »

This photo has been around for a while.  It appears to be the MB kids in CnC on that last night.  It was just posted again at BFN and the question was is the person in the white shirt Joran.  I don't think it is, but I do think Deepak may be in the photo:

I don't know if that first photo is Joran or not but I do think that this photo is Deepak.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »

This may be a "stretch", but could that be Satish in the same photo (in between the two "shoulders") on the left hand side?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2007, 08:46:01 AM »

This may be a "stretch", but could that be Satish in the same photo (in between the two "shoulders") on the left hand side?

Looked hard at that myself this morning, Wreck
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »

I don't know if that first photo is Joran or not but I do think that this photo is Deepak.

yup.

down to the flashy gold chain around his neck.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »

Yep.

From Day One..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »

The young man in the striped sport shirt could be the same as the one in the photo used in 48 Minutes as last picture of Natalee...just an observation.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: September 19, 2007, 10:35:18 AM »

I had my 48 Hours & 60 Minutes mixed up there.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »

The young man in the striped sport shirt could be the same as the one in the photo used in 48 Minutes as last picture of Natalee...just an observation.

It is the same MB guy.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »

Klaas:

I have some comments that need to be posted.

Have you read them?

I was hesitant to post them.

I'm afraid people may start dying in Aruba, again.

I hope not.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2007, 10:53:53 AM »

Klaas:

I have some comments that need to be posted.

Have you read them?

I was hesitant to post them.

I'm afraid people may start dying in Aruba, again.

I hope not.

I just processed them Patti - I woke up kindof late.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2007, 10:56:11 AM »

Well, I'm glad you slept so well.

How are you holding up?

Holding up?  Fine, and you?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:58:24 AM by klaasend » Logged

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.