May 29, 2024, 05:04:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 235169 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #860 on: September 24, 2007, 10:46:47 AM »

It just might be a good day to check your Walmarts! I just called and they said that there's a new modular being set up within the book section, and she was nice enough to go ask the guy if "Loving Natalee" was among the new releases to be dispalyed on it. The guy said he wasn't unpacking his "product" until he got the modular set up, but that he thinks it is! She suggested I call back at 1:00.

I'll try Sam's in the meantime........
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: September 24, 2007, 10:49:53 AM »

VMS,

Did you re-order from Amazon?
I have a copy ordered from Amazon, Anna, but I just ordered another copy from Walmart and paid for overnight shipping.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: September 24, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »

I don't think it's fair or right to complain about Rob's sharing of info. He is TRYING to do what is best for Beth out of respect. The book is really not supposed to be released yet. Rob does not feel it is fair to Beth to reveal all the juicy details just yet. I don't think it is a "Ego" thing at all.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »

VMS,

I have a copy ordered from Amazon, Anna, but I just ordered another copy from Walmart and paid for overnight shipping.

Thank you!

{Sound of little feet scurrying away to Walmart site.}

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »

Looks like someone in Garland, TX already has a copy of Beth's book on Ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/yvtwyx

Shocked

Hi 2nj! If you read on down that ebay ad, it says it's a "pre-order" for the book and that it will ship in October.  Wink

CBB, thanks....didn't scroll, obviously!!! It's in huge font, as well!!!!  Chuck the Rodent had something to say about it on the hate site around the same time I posted...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: September 24, 2007, 10:56:21 AM »

VMS,

Thank you!

{Sound of little feet scurrying away to Walmart site.}

Laughing I am HOPING someone else finds a copy before I get one.
I don't want everyone mad at me because I'm so slow, LOL.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: September 24, 2007, 11:00:55 AM »

I don't think it's fair or right to complain about Rob's sharing of info. He is TRYING to do what is best for Beth out of respect. The book is really not supposed to be released yet. Rob does not feel it is fair to Beth to reveal all the juicy details just yet. I don't think it is a "Ego" thing at all.

I agree!  And I am surprised that some think otherwise!  I can easily put myself in Rob's shoes.  And as much as I want to know things now, I can see that reading it yourself without information can really affect the way you experience the book.  It is like movies, everyone says, oh it's great go see it.  But by the time you see it with everyones input, you wonder what the big fuss was.  Anyway, I can respect Rob's position. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: September 24, 2007, 11:08:58 AM »

Wreck, I respect your right to your opinion...even though it differs from mine

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: September 24, 2007, 11:10:36 AM »

I agree!  And I am surprised that some think otherwise!  I can easily put myself in Rob's shoes.  And as much as I want to know things now, I can see that reading it yourself without information can really affect the way you experience the book.  It is like movies, everyone says, oh it's great go see it.  But by the time you see it with everyones input, you wonder what the big fuss was.  Anyway, I can respect Rob's position. 

Siren....again I respect your right to your opinion even though it differs from mine

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: September 24, 2007, 11:14:27 AM »

Once again...I am sorry I even asked last night.  Seems I am a magnet for trouble anytime I open my mouth.  Sorry to have caused any trouble for Rob and others.  :et's just drop it.  I guess I am too excited to hear Beth's version of things.  We have been told so many lies and still no one on that island seems willing to help except Jossy.  I guess my two years of frustration finally reached it's boiling point.  Again, my apologies.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: September 24, 2007, 11:20:15 AM »

Once again...I am sorry I even asked last night.  Seems I am a magnet for trouble anytime I open my mouth.  Sorry to have caused any trouble for Rob and others.  :et's just drop it.  I guess I am too excited to hear Beth's version of things.  We have been told so many lies and still no one on that island seems willing to help except Jossy.  I guess my two years of frustration finally reached it's boiling point.  Again, my apologies.

Lala's there is nothing to apologize for.  I was interested in hearing about the book also.  I know everything can't be said about what's in the book but I have enjoyed what Igsigs and Rob told us so far.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: September 24, 2007, 11:21:59 AM »

VMS,

I'm not VMS but I think she ordered through Walmart.   To my knowledge, Walmart is the only one making the book available right now.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #872 on: September 24, 2007, 11:29:24 AM »

I have to run by Walmart later today anyway so I'll look at the store near me.   

As for snippets, I'll read the book myself but if someone posts a particular snippet, I doubt I will get my nose out of joint about it.  Small stuff. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: September 24, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »

As for snippets, I'll read the book myself but if someone posts a particular snippet, I doubt I will get my nose out of joint about it.  Small stuff. 

Exactly Peaches.  Good to see you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: September 24, 2007, 11:36:42 AM »

Lala's no need for you to apologize ....you did nothing. We are all anxious to hear what Beth has to say.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 24, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »

I did not order next day delivery but the expedited choice and it says it will be delivered in 2-3 working days.

We will see about that.  Sure hope so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: September 24, 2007, 11:47:11 AM »

I might add that I will believe the 2-3 day delivery only when I have the book actually in my hot little hands!

Whatever has made me become so cynical?  I wonder if it has to do with things exposed during this investigation for it has taken me places that I never knew existed and exposed a side to people I sometimes would rather not know.

Looking back to the beginning, this has been one wild ride, hasn't it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 24, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »

Maybe snippets could go on a separate thread so someone who doesn't want to read anything in advance doesn't take the chance? Klaas?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 24, 2007, 11:50:18 AM »

I might add that I will believe the 2-3 day delivery only when I have the book actually in my hot little hands!

Whatever has made me become so cynical?  I wonder if it has to do with things exposed during this investigation for it has taken me places that I never knew existed and exposed a side to people I sometimes would rather not know.

Yes it has Anna.

I am betting that you will receive your book on Thursday.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 24, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »

Exactly, Anna.
If that book arrives tomorrow, I'll be very surprised. Like I said, I'm gambling.  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.