March 29, 2024, 06:36:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #681 9/16 - 9/24/2007  (Read 231630 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: September 24, 2007, 02:22:20 PM »

Condi

"She sits down across a coffee table from me. Behind her are two official-looking men. I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because i know my time with her is limited and i want to get it all in. I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island. How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been. I tell her what i've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there. She is very attentive. I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking her for assistance from the FBI. Real assistance. I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case. She speaks once. She turns to the two men behind her and says, 'I want the FBI back on this'.

Now if only the aruban governement/ale would have allowed the FBI to be on it! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 24, 2007, 02:49:43 PM »

Another date for the book tour:

Tuesday, October 02, 2007
08:00 PM
BOOK REVUE
313 New York AVE Huntington, NY 11743

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: September 24, 2007, 02:52:26 PM »

Beth says her appearance on Larry King Live is October 2.

And she says thanks for all the support.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 24, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »

Just got back from Walmart - still no book 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: September 24, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »

Thanks - posted this in the Media Coverage thread as well.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: September 24, 2007, 03:03:23 PM »

I think a good question at this point is....what could a simple girl missing in Aruba have to do with Korean nuclear arms?  Why would that stop the PTB from allowing the FBI to investigate?  Who on Aruba has that power?  Who in the Netherlands?  Where does Paulus fit into this?  Does he know who the person who is the go-between?  Is there any connection to Lorenzo?  You know my next question...but I will refrain at this time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: September 24, 2007, 03:03:43 PM »

thanks I marked it on my calender

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 24, 2007, 03:04:58 PM »

Condi

"She sits down across a coffee table from me. Behind her are two official-looking men. I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because i know my time with her is limited and i want to get it all in. I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island. How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been. I tell her what i've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there. She is very attentive. I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking her for assistance from the FBI. Real assistance. I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case. She speaks once. She turns to the two men behind her and says, 'I want the FBI back on this'.

Well, the FBI IS back on it and are assisting the Dutch KLPD. Aruba has no say in it anymore.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: September 24, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »

Lala's, Unfortunately, I have no answers to your questions....but my gut has always told me  that paulus is who is actually being protected....and in order to do so...his devil child must also be protected.....and the k2's must be protected cause they KNOW what happened to Natalee....and they have proof on the devil child..........but IMO the road leads back to paulus and what he knows and has on 'whoever.'  I believe if this were NOT the case...the k2's would have been framed for Natalee's murder a long time ago...however, i think deepak has the proof and has it hidden with someone else..... knowing...and if anything happened to either he or satish then that person would blow everything sky high....JMO of course and I know it sounds like a cheap mystery novel Sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: September 24, 2007, 03:16:45 PM »

Condi

Well, the FBI IS back on it and are assisting the Dutch KLPD. Aruba has no say in it anymore.
yes, wreck ,you are correct...they are now on it...i should have clarified that i meant  had they had been allowed to be in on it when Beth met with Condi

Rest in Peace Caylee

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 24, 2007, 03:18:01 PM »

Thanks for sharing that JusticeforNatalee.

She is a rock of strength.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: September 24, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »

JusticeforNatalee ... thank you for the heads up.   

On October 2, 2007 I will be tuned in to CNN ... taking in Beth's every word.  Hopefully ... I will have been able to get my hands on a copy of "Loving Natalee" by then.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: September 24, 2007, 03:38:30 PM »

I can't find Contact info for Amazon.com - however, one CAN mark posts as inappropriate.

I probably spend more at Amazon than most people ... maybe they will notice?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:25 PM »

I can't find Contact info for Amazon.com - however, one CAN mark posts as inappropriate.

I probably spend more at Amazon than most people ... maybe they will notice?

I've marked them all inappropriate and also said none of them helped x2  Wink
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: September 24, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »

Klass: Thanks for posting the info about the book event at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta. I'll be there for sure!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: September 24, 2007, 03:44:13 PM »

Klass: Thanks for posting the info about the book event at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta. I'll be there for sure!

Wanted to make sure our Atlanta monkeys saw it.  I added all the dates to the Beth Book thread.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: September 24, 2007, 03:53:14 PM »

By the way . . . . afternoon Monkeys! It's great to hear such positive responses from those who have already read or are reading the book.

msmarple: Maybe I'll see you at the book event.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 24, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »

Just got back from Walmart - still no book 

It's possible the early release is going to the Super Wal-Marts first and being distributed as we speak starting on the East Coast.. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: September 24, 2007, 04:10:20 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2337/8/
Razzia grandi teni rond di Aruba         
Monday, 24 September 2007 

Aruba a habri dia cu e informe cu “pisca” grandi a wordo gara den e razzia cu funcionarionan di RST (Recherche Samenwerkings Team) a tene den oranan di marduga pa mainta, hunto cu funcionarionan for di Hulanda. E trabou ta asina grandi cu pa 1’or di merdia ainda e funcionarionan ta buscando material na por lo menos dos di e cuater casnan cu a ser invadi den oranan di marduga, na Nuñe y Cashero. Click read more pa e imagenan di e cas cu a wordo invadi na Nuñe 75.

Through translator:

razzia big teni rond of aruba

aruba owing to open day cu the informe cu “pisca” big owing to wordo grab in the razzia cu funcionarionan of rst (recherche samenwerkings team) owing to as in oranan of marduga for morning, together cu funcionarionan for of the netherlands. the work is so big cu for 1’or of afternoon still the funcionarionan is buscando material at at least two of the cuater casnan cu owing to being invadi in oranan of marduga, at nuñe y cashero. click read more for her imagenan of the cas cu owing to wordo invadi at nuñe 75. come across

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 24, 2007, 04:16:26 PM »

By the way . . . . afternoon Monkeys! It's great to hear such positive responses from those who have already read or are reading the book.

msmarple: Maybe I'll see you at the book event.

Ooooh, let's plan on it. Maybe an Atlanta Monkey meeting. We could do din-dins after, or happy hour before ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.