April 23, 2024, 02:38:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan needs to go back into retirement!  (Read 1322 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: September 15, 2007, 11:31:40 PM »

I know Cindy Sheehan has been around and done her share of controversy and it's been discussed here in the past.  I was thrilled when she went into her 'supposed' Retirement!  But as I watched the news today and they showed an Anti-War and Pro-War rallies taking place in Washington today, I became extremely aggravated and PO'd when they showed Cindy at a podium yelling for the Congress to vote for "WE the People" want an end to this war!  She repeated it over and over and all I could think was "How dare her act as though she is speaking for ME"!  I AM part of the WE in this country, but she does NOT speak for me!  I guess her WE are the few mice in her pocket?

Yes, I would love for our troops to come home, God Bless them!  But for all the right reasons! She needs to remember, HER son volunteered.  I can only imagine he is rolling in his grave from humiliation of his mothers actions.  Her own husband left her, so he must know more than she is letting on.  She craves the attention and can't drag herself away from it.

I want to know what she would think if her son was in Yemen on that fateful bombing of the SS Cole?  Who to blame then?  I would like to know what she thinks if we end this war immediately and HER hometown gets attacked by Al Quada, when they come here, which is what our troops are trying to avoid?!

Funny how the pro-war protesters were many retired war veterans who have been there, done that.  They KNOW what it's like to fight in a war.  She lost a son, like so many other's, what makes her so much more special and so much knowledgable on the subject of war and our state of affairs?

Every time I see her face in the news or hear her voice of unreason, it makes me sick!  I DO sympathize with the loss of her son, but I would like to know what he would think of her radical antics now, after sacraficing his life to protect her and her family!

I just have to vent after seeing her today.  She needs to shut her F'ng mouth and quit making a fool of herself!

Cindy Sheehan!  Go back into retirement, stop making a fool of your self and your family.  They obviously do NOT support you.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.