April 17, 2024, 08:48:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SATISH 6/09/2005 STATEMENT  (Read 9374 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 06, 2006, 01:26:56 PM »

PROCES-VERBAAL - SATISH

We, Juan Enrique BOEZEN and Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, respectively head officer first class and sergeant with the Korps Politie Aruba and both attached to the detective squad District 2, declare the following.

On June 9th 2005, at approximately 12:00 hours, we, BOEZEM and KELLY, interviewed suspect Satish Sharma KALPOE.

Before the interview started we, BOEZEM and KELLY, informed the suspect in dutch that he was not obliged to make a statement.

The statement he made was in dutch and translated into dutch and transcribed by me, KELLY, and it goes as follows;

"I was informed of my rights. I already made a statement at the police station in Bubali. The statement I made at the police station in Bubali is the truth. I have nothing further to state.

To your question whether I in the past had to deal with the police I have the following to state. This is the first time I have had anything to do with the police".

w.n.g. S.S.KALPOE

After the suspect had read the statement, he stated the following: "I will not sign this statement. I first want my lawyer to read this statement."

Of this we, BOEZEM and KELLY, on our oath as officers, have made this proces-verbaal, closed and signed in Oranjestad on June 9th 2005.

The reporting officers.

J.E. BOEZEM        S.B. KELLY

DUTCH:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/SM%20Property/sk-1.jpg
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.