May 29, 2024, 10:10:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207835 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2007, 11:16:42 PM »

Suzie..............that's terrible! WHY would a Vet choose to have an animal destroyed when its' owner loves the dog and wants it! It's not like he hadn't received a substantial payment toward the bill! I hope there was Lots of publicity and that he just dries up in his greed.

I have no problem with collections of a bill rightly due, but something's wrong with holding a pet hostage upon threat of death to do it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 11:18:19 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »

Muffy, they either need to find an island & put all the pervs on it or go ahead & take em off the face of the earth. I don't feel we taxpayers should have to support morons like this.
I actually had other things in mind for this guy, but the death penalty isn't very popular in some circles, especially with sex crimes.  A lobotomy might be an alternative, but then we gotta warehouse them...

LOL I have seriously suggested this at times too. Unless the lobotomy is screwed up these people should be functional afterwards,just lacking emotion, motivation and affect. I also had a suggestion which I posted on the front page about which I am serious. That is to mark the forheads of the sex pervs with some red mark like "CM"=child molestor. At least we would know who to keep our children away from.

I say they should get the punishment they dish out... ie. John Couey raped, and then buried alive....

or use these prevs for drug testing and save the poor animals they use now....

JMO

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:59 PM »

Hi!  I have been reading off and on the last few days - not much time to hang around like I would like to.  Sad  But the garden is almost done (yea!) and I can get back to normal (well - close to it anyway).

I started a thread over in the lounge with links to pictures of the reenactment at Ft. William Henry (NY) this past weekend. My son belongs to one of the groups that participated. I thought maybe someone might be interested.

Now it's off to dreamland for me....but...I'll be back.   Laughing

Special delivery!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2007, 01:02:25 AM »

Hey again Monkeys

I think (know)  I need a little help

I'v been spending some time over at CourtTV's board for Naomi  Arnette..Since her home is only about 90 miles away from me.
http://boards.courttv.com/forumdisplay.php?s=dcb536dfda838d680e4326e0508cc551&forumid=443
TES is scheduled to come in the 29-30th of Sept for a search.  I'm planning on going but wonder if I can walk for that length of time so I'm trying to help  in the planning efforts  which is  umm -ahhh   kinda up in the air right now ( I think)

I had a strange idea ... that may help  -- If I only knew how Universities worked  ...
http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?s=fb0ae27a6003234c162c8267f12af8f8&threadid=311772

FYI   Angela is Naomi's sister in-law and has custody of Namoi's 7 children plus a couple of her own.

If any want to contact the U of I... please do so.. or have any other words of wisdom to pass on ,
(Run OldFart Run is not acceptable ) I'm using   OldFart@Insightbb.Com for an e-mail addy for this.

Naomi  has her own web site now http://naomiarnette.com/index.html    if any are interested

I'm going to put part of this in Naomi's Missing person thead too (not sure how much but...)
Anyway ...thanks Gang

SeeYaByeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 19, 2007, 01:04:51 AM »

Man Says Wild Sex Caused SUV Accident

Sep 18, 7:55 PM (ET)

MOSCOW, Idaho (AP) - A 22-year-old carnival worker blames two friends having sexual intercourse in the back seat of his car for an accident in which his Chevrolet S-10 Blazer struck a telephone pole.

Joshua D. Frank, who is living in a trailer parked on the Latah County Fairgrounds, pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor charge of failing to notify a police officer of a traffic accident. That's after he left the vehicle at the site of the mishap. He was fined $188.

Frank told Moscow Police Department officers that he was driving the vehicle near downtown early Saturday while a man and woman were having sex in the rear of the vehicle.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Frank told authorities that the actions of the pair in the back caused the Blazer, which "was top heavy anyway," to become "tippy" and lose control.

Frank left the accident scene with a minor head wound and returned to his trailer.

The other two occupants of the vehicle were treated for injuries, according to the affidavit, though further information on their condition wasn't available

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070918/D8RO6BPO0.html

Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 19, 2007, 01:07:56 AM »

Hey again Monkeys

I think (know)  I need a little help

I'v been spending some time over at CourtTV's board for Naomi  Arnette..Since her home is only about 90 miles away from me.
http://boards.courttv.com/forumdisplay.php?s=dcb536dfda838d680e4326e0508cc551&forumid=443
TES is scheduled to come in the 29-30th of Sept for a search.  I'm planning on going but wonder if I can walk for that length of time so I'm trying to help  in the planning efforts  which is  umm -ahhh   kinda up in the air right now ( I think)

I had a strange idea ... that may help  -- If I only knew how Universities worked  ...
http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?s=fb0ae27a6003234c162c8267f12af8f8&threadid=311772

FYI   Angela is Naomi's sister in-law and has custody of Namoi's 7 children plus a couple of her own.

If any want to contact the U of I... please do so.. or have any other words of wisdom to pass on ,
(Run OldFart Run is not acceptable ) I'm using   OldFart@Insightbb.Com for an e-mail addy for this.

Naomi  has her own web site now http://naomiarnette.com/index.html    if any are interested

I'm going to put part of this in Naomi's Missing person thead too (not sure how much but...)
Anyway ...thanks Gang

SeeYaByeeeee

Awesome all you are doing Oldfart. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 19, 2007, 01:08:30 AM »

Man Says Wild Sex Caused SUV Accident

Sep 18, 7:55 PM (ET)

MOSCOW, Idaho (AP) - A 22-year-old carnival worker blames two friends having sexual intercourse in the back seat of his car for an accident in which his Chevrolet S-10 Blazer struck a telephone pole.

Joshua D. Frank, who is living in a trailer parked on the Latah County Fairgrounds, pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor charge of failing to notify a police officer of a traffic accident. That's after he left the vehicle at the site of the mishap. He was fined $188.

Frank told Moscow Police Department officers that he was driving the vehicle near downtown early Saturday while a man and woman were having sex in the rear of the vehicle.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Frank told authorities that the actions of the pair in the back caused the Blazer, which "was top heavy anyway," to become "tippy" and lose control.

Frank left the accident scene with a minor head wound and returned to his trailer.

The other two occupants of the vehicle were treated for injuries, according to the affidavit, though further information on their condition wasn't available

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070918/D8RO6BPO0.html

Rolling Eyes

Seems more likely the driver was to busy watching the action in the back seat that he hit a pole.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: September 19, 2007, 01:17:20 AM »

Well, this is the "musings" thread, and I think it's my night to do just that. I'm cleaning out my closet and I hate the point I'm at with it. Everything's out everywhere, and I have an overwhelming desire to just quit. Only problem is, I can't get into my bed to go to sleep!  Laughing

I've had the news on while I've been working, and just caught the footage of the Iranian woman who was being stoned to death by a cheering crowd (of men, of course). I can get on a soapbox about political things, but when it comes to Iran, I admit that the situation just simply scares me. With some countries, I question what they would do if they had nuclear capabilities, but with Iran, I sincerely believe they'll use it the minute they are able to deploy nuclear weapons. The horrific sight of that poor woman, standing, then knocked down by hurled stones, then cowering and jerking against the assault, until finally there was no movement left is so hard. The event was reported to have been driven by tribal leaders. The mindset that sanctions such cruelty should not have the capacity to inflict their sickness on a global scale. I don't have the answers, but I pray that those people of the world who have love and honor in their heart will respond in whatever way is effective to stem the danger.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 19, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »

Well, this is the "musings" thread, and I think it's my night to do just that. I'm cleaning out my closet and I hate the point I'm at with it. Everything's out everywhere, and I have an overwhelming desire to just quit. Only problem is, I can't get into my bed to go to sleep!  Laughing

I've had the news on while I've been working, and just caught the footage of the Iranian woman who was being stoned to death by a cheering crowd (of men, of course). I can get on a soapbox about political things, but when it comes to Iran, I admit that the situation just simply scares me. With some countries, I question what they would do if they had nuclear capabilities, but with Iran, I sincerely believe they'll use it the minute they are able to deploy nuclear weapons. The horrific sight of that poor woman, standing, then knocked down by hurled stones, then cowering and jerking against the assault, until finally there was no movement left is so hard. The event was reported to have been driven by tribal leaders. The mindset that sanctions such cruelty should not have the capacity to inflict their sickness on a global scale. I don't have the answers, but I pray that those people of the world who have love and honor in their heart will respond in whatever way is effective to stem the danger.

Iran scares me too.  I was reading an article today about Iran working with Syria to develop a missile capable of delivering chemical weapons.  Well I guess last July there was an accident in Syria and one detonated at the testing plant.  The article said dozens of people died.  Scary stuff.

Now about the mess you are in.  Push stuff aside so you have room to lay down and go to sleep!  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: September 19, 2007, 01:25:03 AM »

Kato's on now, tune in and see whatcha think
crazybabyborg
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2007, 01:27:34 AM »

You had to act quick to catch him.he just went off!  Laughing

Yep, you're right. Maybe tomorrow, it won't look so daunting! I hate it when I get to the point of making decisions......... Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2007, 01:33:20 AM »

Nite, Klaas! Sleep well tonight and if I haven't said it lately, I sure do appreciate all you do here for all of us. God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2007, 01:40:04 AM »

Nite, Klaas! Sleep well tonight and if I haven't said it lately, I sure do appreciate all you do here for all of us. God Bless!

Nite CBB - we appreciate all you do as well!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2007, 02:14:38 AM »

Police find woman's body in car at Pumpkin's house

Bad news   Sad Sad

I have posted full article in Missing Persons forum.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2007, 02:25:14 AM »

Police find woman's body in car at Pumpkin's house

Bad news   Sad Sad

I have posted full article in Missing Persons forum.

Geez, that is bad news.  Thanks for posting, I'll go check it out now.

Goodnight!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »

Good Morning Kimmy and Jerry!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »

Good morning  sunny and happy hump day to all rabbit

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2007, 08:40:09 AM »

And good Morning to you too, MuffyBee Smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2007, 08:46:34 AM »

And good Morning to you too, MuffyBee Smile
Hey there MumInOhio  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: September 19, 2007, 08:53:22 AM »

OMG! Someone came in and totally trashed my bedroom last night!!! I flopped out of bed into a huge pile of shoes and am sitting on a pile of clothes as I type! My closet's almost empty and I can't find my dog, but the heap on my bed is moving...............  Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing

I'm going to get ready for work.............maybe the "clean up" fairy is just running late. 'Course she could have gotten one look at this room and decided to run for her life!

I HATE cleaning out closets! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.