May 29, 2024, 11:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207826 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2007, 10:06:39 PM »

Hi Oldfart - I know what you mean, lol  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »

ANNA! I just hit the Motherload of Dollz avatars! Here's the link:

http://www.hermans-plaatjes.nl/animatiepaginas/index-a-en-f.htm

Let me post a sampling for you...........will someone direct Anna to this post when you see her. Please? TIA!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »

I snatched some Holiday ones so I would be prepared, but there are a gazillion at that link!  Wink I always keep you in mind when I'm browsing!  Very Happy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2007, 10:35:21 PM »

Let me post a sampling for you...........will someone direct Anna to this post when you see her. Please? TIA!

Yep I would say that's the motherload Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2007, 10:36:24 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked
BETH'S BOOK IS OUT???!!!

I WANT IT!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

Thought it wasn't out until Oct 2nd.. so is it true??? It will be a best seller. If true.. I'll have to order now via scared monkeys so a % goes to keep this great board online.

Have missed you all

PS as the moment, I have no update on TES... but sure loved Tim, Donna's Dad, Aunt and Uncle plus our Hope07.... it was fun finally meeting a Monkey face to face... She needs to rename to Hope007

Tim rides around, takes things in like a sponge... you can tell how dedicated he is, how down to earth... smiles, good person but you can see his brain working 24/7.

Being with them was important, but draining plus a neighbor of mine was killed on her bicycle riding to work last week. She was only 47. So with Donna's challenge and this, I am hanging back and regrouping.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's been a eyeopening week and 1/2 or so.

Klaas... we have rain! Do you???

Just finally got my our door furnature cleaned. Must do that next time we need rain.. maybe I should send my rocker, tea table et al to Anna.

Has she had rain?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2007, 11:00:54 PM »

should be "outdoor" not "our door" but again, you all are invited... we need another online party!

Whose online home will be gather?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2007, 11:04:32 PM »

Had something burned off my chest and the Dr. said come back in 4 weeks if there is a red spot.. well, no red spot but two lumps now and it's over 4 1/2 weeks. Maybe I should have left it alone. Ugh

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2007, 11:17:18 PM »

Thought it wasn't out until Oct 2nd.. so is it true??? It will be a best seller. If true.. I'll have to order now via scared monkeys so a % goes to keep this great board online.

Have missed you all

PS as the moment, I have no update on TES... but sure loved Tim, Donna's Dad, Aunt and Uncle plus our Hope07.... it was fun finally meeting a Monkey face to face... She needs to rename to Hope007

Tim rides around, takes things in like a sponge... you can tell how dedicated he is, how down to earth... smiles, good person but you can see his brain working 24/7.

Being with them was important, but draining plus a neighbor of mine was killed on her bicycle riding to work last week. She was only 47. So with Donna's challenge and this, I am hanging back and regrouping.

Thank you for the birthday wishes. It's been a eyeopening week and 1/2 or so.

Klaas... we have rain! Do you???

Just finally got my our door furnature cleaned. Must do that next time we need rain.. maybe I should send my rocker, tea table et al to Anna.

Has she had rain?

No rain yet but I think it's on it's way.  {{hugs}}  Sorry about your friend.  Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2007, 11:18:11 PM »

Had something burned off my chest and the Dr. said come back in 4 weeks if there is a red spot.. well, no red spot but two lumps now and it's over 4 1/2 weeks. Maybe I should have left it alone. Ugh

Call the doctor and see if he still needs to see you.  Could be scar tissue from what was burned off?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2007, 11:27:48 PM »

IBE, Klaas may be right...have the lumps checked but they may just be scar tissue.

Have ABC on and they've been saying George Clooney was in a motorcycle accident in NJ...have yet to hear particulars.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: September 21, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »

IBE... I am so sorry about your friend. HUGS to you.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 21, 2007, 11:33:51 PM »

IBE, Klaas may be right...have the lumps checked but they may just be scar tissue.

Have ABC on and they've been saying George Clooney was in a motorcycle accident in NJ...have yet to hear particulars.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/09/21/george-clooney-injured-in-motorcycle-crash/

George Clooney Injured in Motorcycle Crash
Posted Sep 21st 2007 7:04PM by TMZ Staff

George Clooney was involved in a motorcycle accident this afternoon, when his cycle was hit by a motorist. He was treated for a hairline rib fracture and road rash at Palisades Medical Center in Palisades, New Jersey.

Sarah Larson, who was riding on the motorcycle with Clooney, suffered a broken foot. Clooney and Larson were released shortly after being treated.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 21, 2007, 11:40:17 PM »

THANK YOU, CBB!!!

Yes, wonderful dollz at that site!  There are also other things as well.  The Fruit is very cute, too.

Thanks so much for posting this for me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 21, 2007, 11:45:22 PM »

IBE,

I went out of town to visit my son and while I was gone, it rained.  Second time since Easter for me!  My huge Mountain Laurel bush is dead I discovered today.  But we had rain last Friday.

20% chance for Tomorrow.  Am hoping.  But at least our heat broke and it is not nearly as hot as it was.

I, too, think it is scar tissue on your chest but at least call the doctor and ask if that is what it likely is.  Best to check.  You have been very busy and trying to do too much I suspect as well.

{{{HUGS!}}}

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: September 22, 2007, 12:23:02 AM »

Good evening Monkeys ... sorry for the absence ... been working on some Monkey business.

Hope all are well tonight.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2007, 12:31:45 AM »

Anna,

If you can keep watering it in some way... it might not be all that dead    If a little limb doesn't snap off when you break it... it still has a chance... I have had bushes that even snapped off as dead and came back for the deep roots were still there!!

Dr. is only there on Thurs. will make an appt. Like the idea of scare tissue! Laughing

Thanks.. the lady that died always had a Rosary at her home that we were invited to at her home whether we were Catholics or not. I didn't see much of her for I wake up later, but always said HI. She rode her bike to work every day at a very exclusive Catholic elem/HS in Brentwood.. about 6-8 miles one way.

They say the cement truck going to the CalTrans site just a few feet to the right didn't see her. Her family firmly believes she is with God, Her Father and Happy.

It's just a bunch of us is going through a "we should have talked more, called more, gone out of our way more phase"

I think I am going through "oh gads I am old" phase! The picture on my driver's lics. was a real shocker; but again, the one on there was 11 yrs. old.  Rolling Eyes

A dog got loose and knocked down my late 70's neighbor and her older 13 yr old dog.  I got very angry and rude over it. We have so many suffering people here and I am finding out my temper and frustrations are on a short string in the last 2 weeks. Must regroup. The lady that died... she and I were the best tomato growers in the complex! and we even have a master gardener here.

Thanks for listening/reading. I feel much better being back with the Monkey Family.

Can say tho, TES, Tim Miller and his staff are top notch and working hard for all missing, and recently Donna Jou. He smiles a lot but you can see his mind always looks as if it is multi-tasking. You also can see some of the suffering in the past. We went up to a park that overlooks an oil field. Luckily there were 3 men with us.

There are car jackings and a bunch of things from gangs at night there. No locals go there; but it would have been a good make out (you know, hugging, kissing) place in the 50's overlooking all the way from Hollywood to the Ocean.

I didn't know his daughter was found in an oil field. I have learned so much about Good and Evil lately. Hopefully LAPD will have different views about TES soon. They were just shining on the family saying around the suspect's home there were no vacant areas to hide evidence around that area.

Thanks Klaas for helping me post those different areas/pictures in the Donna Jou thread

Will keep you all updated when I am updated.

Must say, what I have learned by being on this board has given me a background that  helps now.

The Collective Good is Great

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 22, 2007, 12:39:29 AM »

Tomorrow, if it doesn't rain I get to mow grass.. well not much grass.. but we have it between my neighbor's and my home... He has a push lawn mower!! Management said the grass was too high! (I call it weeds) Laughing Now.. here's for you to laugh at.. I am talking about a space of grass that is about 2-4 feet wide and about 40 feet long.

That is not Indiana grass cutting.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: September 22, 2007, 12:45:17 AM »

Tomorrow, if it doesn't rain I get to mow grass.. well not much grass.. but we have it between my neighbor's and my home... He has a push lawn mower!! Management said the grass was too high! (I call it weeds) Laughing Now.. here's for you to laugh at.. I am talking about a space of grass that is about 2-4 feet wide and about 40 feet long.

That is not Indiana grass cutting.

Laughing Laughing Too funny IBE! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: September 22, 2007, 01:59:59 AM »

IBE, I'm sorry about your friend....meant to say something earlier....the grass is something we all fret about but it's small potatoes....((hugs))

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.