May 29, 2024, 04:16:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207830 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 22, 2007, 09:27:11 AM »

Good morning and happy Saturday  sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 22, 2007, 10:31:05 AM »

crazybabyborg,
Thank you for the website, it's great!

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: September 22, 2007, 11:00:25 AM »

crazybabyborg,
Thank you for the website, it's great!

You're more than welcome, Maggie! It's the best I've found yet...........for EVERYTHING and I've spent a LOT of time finding good ones! You look TERRIFIC, btw!  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #383 on: September 22, 2007, 11:03:40 AM »

Klaas? The post that Buckeye just contributed is so wonderfully full of detail and documents real evidence. I've never visited any of those "other" sites, but I sure wish that someone would copy Glenda's post disputing it and paste Buckeye's under it. I hate to see stuff like that go unchallenged.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 22, 2007, 11:33:37 AM »

Klaas? The post that Buckeye just contributed is so wonderfully full of detail and documents real evidence. I've never visited any of those "other" sites, but I sure wish that someone would copy Glenda's post disputing it and paste Buckeye's under it. I hate to see stuff like that go unchallenged.

CBB - Glenda's post is already there
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: September 22, 2007, 11:45:48 AM »

CBB - Glenda's post is already there

Wherever Glenda originally posted it (RU?), I'd like to see Buckeye's following it.......on their website, so that all who read there can see Buckeye's documentation.

I was just browsing through a site and found this. It cracked me up. Where's OldFart? I wanna ask him if this is what he had in mind as "swayingLaughing  Laughing  Shocked

And I honestly think if this girl could talk, she'd be asking "WHERE'S the ladies room??"  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2007, 11:54:56 AM »

CBB - I created a thread for Glenda's revealing posts and included Buckeye's post

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2183.0
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: September 22, 2007, 07:00:01 PM »

FYI - Server went down for a bit - Dugga rebooted and it's OK now
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #388 on: September 22, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

Sorry to bring up Britney again but this is a little different.

Terrorist Wants to Behead Pop Stars

Plenty of pundits have weighed in with opinions about what should become of Britney Spears in the wake of her Video Music Awards meltdown, but none hit the nail on the head (so to speak) quite as effectively as Muhammad Abdel-El, a Palestinian terror group leader who's threatened to behead the pop tart as soon as he has her within easy reach.

Abdel-El, who comes across as even bitchier than Perez Hilton in the throes of caffeine withdrawal, has also set his sights on the previous generation's version of Spears, writing that "if I meet these whores, I will have the honor to be the first one to cut off the heads of Britney Spears and Madonna. We can stone them or kill them as we see fit if they keep tempting men in order to put them far from Islam." While we can sympathize with the thoughts, we have to say that we've seen nothing remotely tempting about Britney for many a moon.

2 4 1
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2007, 12:04:41 AM »

In the spirit of Holloween comin up..I present to you Mr.Barlow from Salems Lot Cool Actually a pretty scary b movie if you have never seen it Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: September 23, 2007, 12:32:01 AM »

DANG, *******!  Shocked

I refreshed my page and almost had a heart attack!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 23, 2007, 12:40:04 AM »

DANG, *******!  Shocked

Hehe..One of the scariest movies I have seen..You should rent it Wink David Soul from Starsky and Hutch was in that and Lance Kerwin..Two forgotten names from the 70's..When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to look like David Soul and John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #392 on: September 23, 2007, 01:49:14 AM »

DANG, *******!  Shocked

Hehe..One of the scariest movies I have seen..You should rent it Wink David Soul from Starsky and Hutch was in that and Lance Kerwin..Two forgotten names from the 70's..When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to look like David Soul and John Schneider from Dukes of Hazzard  Laughing

I do not like a scary movie, even though you think they're groovey
I do not like them in the house
I do not like them with a mouse
I do not like them here or there
I do not like them anywhere!     Laughing

BUT, since you do, my son would recommend Amityville Horror to you. He said it's the scariest movie he's ever watched.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 23, 2007, 02:02:59 AM »

DANG, *******!  Shocked

I do not like a scary movie, even though you think they're groovey
I do not like them in the house
I do not like them with a mouse
I do not like them here or there
I do not like them anywhere!     Laughing

BUT, since you do, my son would recommend Amityville Horror to you. He said it's the scariest movie he's ever watched.

HAHA!! I havent seen a good scarey movie in a decade but it's almost that time of the year CBB!! Wink Yup Amityville is a good one also!! He knows your alone is a good closet classic also.. Cool

crazybabyborg
« Reply #394 on: September 23, 2007, 03:33:49 AM »

I got the crap scared out of me once with a movie, and it took me months to get over it. I just could not keep my mind from going to it whenever I was alone at night. I swore off and have stuck to it.

I live alone, and my dog actually picks up on me being nervous and begins to pace, bark, and stare at the doors and windows.............which helps my nerves a lot!  Rolling Eyes There are eight, count 'em EIGHT doors in this house, all glass and not a curtain or drape one on the entire backside. I have no idea where my keys are because there's no way they're all locked at the same time. It's not a mansion, just on the lake, and was built with french doors/windows to maximize the view. I'd go nuts getting scared here!

I hate television around Halloween and never, ever, watch without remote in hand!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #395 on: September 23, 2007, 05:43:27 AM »

Shocked  I don't Blame you one Bit CBB  I am not one to scare easily  and even worked on quite a few Para- Psychology experiments in collage ( Haunted places and the Like , ARIZONA HAS QUITE A FEW PLACES LIKE THAT ) and am pretty sure of my self in most situations  BUT !!  If I watch real scary movies  I too have nightmares that I just can't get over in a few minutes ( am up almost all night  even though I realize that there only movies  made for entertainment purposes .
   So CBB don't ever feel anxious or different because there are a lot of closet  scaredy folks like us out there but just most don't like to admit it .
   Hugs  from your Ohio Pal  Jerry  Very Happy

Oh and BTW  Good Morning all .

I got the crap scared out of me once with a movie, and it took me months to get over it. I just could not keep my mind from going to it whenever I was alone at night. I swore off and have stuck to it.

I live alone, and my dog actually picks up on me being nervous and begins to pace, bark, and stare at the doors and windows.............which helps my nerves a lot!  Rolling Eyes There are eight, count 'em EIGHT doors in this house, all glass and not a curtain or drape one on the entire backside. I have no idea where my keys are because there's no way they're all locked at the same time. It's not a mansion, just on the lake, and was built with french doors/windows to maximize the view. I'd go nuts getting scared here!

I hate television around Halloween and never, ever, watch without remote in hand!

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2007, 10:22:44 AM »

Good morning to all this Sunday morning

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 23, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »

Smoky the cat found more than 3 months after Wisconsin tornado

GREEN BAY, Wisconsin (AP) -- More than three months after disappearing during a tornado, Smoky the cat has been reunited with his owner.

Smoky was last seen June 7, before a tornado destroyed Wanda Ploeger's mobile home in rural Riverview, Wisconsin, scattering her belongings.

Ploeger was at work that evening and couldn't find her kitty when she returned.

Ploeger, who has been staying with her ex-husband, said she knew Smoky was out there somewhere. She'd go out late at night to look for Smoky because that's when he liked to go out, she said.

"I kept telling my sister I never got a feeling about him," she said. "With other animals I'd always get a feeling. ... I always thought he'd come back."

And he did.

While driving about 21/2 miles from where her trailer used to be on September 15, Ploeger saw a white streak and asked the driver to stop the truck along the highway.

The cat had gone over the hill so she crouched on the hill and called until it came to her.

Smoky dropped about three pounds and is now seven pounds. He also is taking antibiotics for an abscess, which he might have suffered while fighting, Ploeger said.

Ploeger said she plans to buy another mobile home and put it in the same place.

"It wouldn't be the same without him here," she said.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/23/weathered.feline.ap/index.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 23, 2007, 11:42:28 AM »

I like happy endings   

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 23, 2007, 11:48:21 AM »

Good morning to all this Sunday morning

Morning  I know I scared some of you with Mr.Barlow the Vampire..SO I will attempt to give you a cheap laugh Smile

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/endoftheworld.html

Sleepy Kitty Smile
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/ver/223/popup/index.php?cl=3995972

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.