May 29, 2024, 12:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207827 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #500 on: September 25, 2007, 01:19:58 AM »

Ya'll have some great selections here! I'm having a great time listening! Here's one that, for me, defines "Sway"!  Wink ( OldFart will get it! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yfu9egNOdA
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: September 25, 2007, 01:21:14 AM »

CBB, I like it, too.

Angie, hope all in your home mend well & get some sleep.

*******, yes, I can only take so much of some 'artists'....

Klaas, thanks for the punkin in my well, you know...Wink

Goodnight, all...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: September 25, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »

Ahahha!! I knew this may bring you out of lerk mode  Very Happy Hi!!  :

Klaas: Good choices Wink I wasn't sure if you like Jazz,C&W,Classical,Old Rock..etc etc..I put you on K-Earth 101.5 Wink

LOL Obsever.. My tank is running on EMPTY anymore.  Pathetic I was in bed and back up wide awake and have to get up like at 6 am and its 1 am now..  Mad Mad Sat in the ER all day to with my kid from 10 am til 2:15.. hurt his knee. Then went straight to work..  We are gimps in this house anymore. I swear..  UGHhhh  .

Yiikes..Well thx for stopping in and saying hello Razz

LOL  Never a dull moment in this home. 
 I am gona try and get to bed again, hubby is snoring so damn bad..  thats what is keeping me awake. I have elbowed him I dunno how many times. Didnt work.   Rolling Eyes  If he wakes up black and blue.. Umm. not my fault. Cool
  Hugs and have a nice night all. CBB love the AVIS you been doing for Halloween  Smile  Awesome work !
Sweet Dreams to yah all.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #503 on: September 25, 2007, 01:24:59 AM »

Nite Monkeys! I'm gonna make the rounds and then get to bed myself. Sweet Dreams!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 25, 2007, 01:29:27 AM »

Ya'll have some great selections here! I'm having a great time listening! Here's one that, for me, defines "Sway"!  Wink ( OldFart will get it! )

WOW I am shocked!! Didn't expect this song at all as I havent heard it in like a decade..Great choice..

Nite Ladies
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:31:52 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #505 on: September 25, 2007, 01:30:18 AM »

Ooops! KLAAS?

Puzzler posted a link in the avi thread that won't open for me. Could you give it a try?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: September 25, 2007, 01:32:29 AM »

WOW I am shocked!! Didn't expect this song at all as I havent heard it in like a decade..Great choice..

I like your choices too, *******! When OldFart started talking about "Sway", some good memories immediately brought that song to mind! I think it was the '90s Bolero!  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 25, 2007, 01:40:38 AM »

I like your choices too, *******! When OldFart started talking about "Sway", some good memories immediately brought that song to mind! I think it was the '90s Bolero!  Laughing

LOL!! Never heard too much else John Secada did but he had I love that song! Smile I normally listen to hard rock but I appreciate songs like you posted and this one..Definite 80's  Cool

Paul Davis-Cool Night
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yHN3X6tFqAw

crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: September 25, 2007, 01:47:41 AM »

I like hard rock too, *******, and you're right, it was 80's! I LOVE Cool Night! Good One!

For just pure rock, give this a try: I'm on a kick with Jovi right now, his newest CD is really good. This one gets me moving!  Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOR0qz6Fll0

Klaas? I got it! Never mind! Thx though!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: September 25, 2007, 03:25:01 AM »

I like hard rock too, *******, and you're right, it was 80's! I LOVE Cool Night! Good One!

For just pure rock, give this a try: I'm on a kick with Jovi right now, his newest CD is really good. This one gets me moving!  Laughing

Havent heard this song before..Not bad actually  Smile I will always be a little partial to Living on a prayer..Was a great time in my life when that came out
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 03:26:37 AM by Observer » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 25, 2007, 08:47:32 AM »

Good morning  salut  Did you see the post NYC_Lover did in News of the Day?  Interesting...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 25, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »

One more time...why can't I get my Firefox to allow an icon on my desktop?  I know this is the music....er, musings thread...but I am still having trouble.  Did you guys dance and sing all night in here?   Rolling Eyes
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 25, 2007, 11:03:52 AM »

Pink Floyd-Wish you were here

Am I the only one that likes Pink Floyd here?? Razz

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic&mode=related&search=

I love that album ... "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" (notice I'm saying ALBUM  Very Happy )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 25, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »

Seems like some of us have similar tastes in music, though I tend to think I favor a wide range....It was good to hear Cool Night, again & have to admit I listened to that Bon Jovi tune a few nights ago on YouTube....

Good morning, all.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: September 25, 2007, 11:09:22 AM »

One more time...why can't I get my Firefox to allow an icon on my desktop?  I know this is the music....er, musings thread...but I am still having trouble.  Did you guys dance and sing all night in here?   Rolling Eyes

Wish I could help you with the shortcut, Lala's....& this did become a music thread last night...guilty....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: September 25, 2007, 11:20:58 AM »

Wish I could help you with the shortcut, Lala's....& this did become a music thread last night...guilty....

You're not guilty of ANYTHING as far as I'm concerned! If we all really use this thread as "free musings" about whatever comes to mind, we'd see a lot more of each other, and there would be more of us in one place at the same time, IMO! I miss you guys as a gang!  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 25, 2007, 11:26:23 AM »

LALA'S - I'm using IE but this should work for Firefox too.

1.  Open a TAB for the website you want to add a shortcut to your desktop for. 
2.  Up at the top, above your tabs, click on FILE
3.  Then click on SEND TO
4.  Choose SHORTCUT TO DESKTOP

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #517 on: September 25, 2007, 12:31:32 PM »

Hey everyone I have a question if that's OK ?
  Have we ever tried to get an e mail  address and Or Photo exchange exchange  going on SM ?
  I just thought it would be fun for those of us that do not mind E- mails  to share a little more of ourselves to each other .
Personally I don't care who has an E-Mail address of mine and am not scared that  any one will show on my door step .
  I just feel that I know so many of you other SM's and Id like to find out more about each other .
   I am just naturally a curious individual and often thought about my online friends  .  I am not sure how to start, but if some one can get me a few tips  I would be glad to be the first to reveal my self to the Other SM .
   I know that I am NOT the only one who is curious and has thought about this .  So if your not a hidden sociopath or an axe murderer lets  try and find a way to do this and still let every one be safe OK ?
    If ya like you can E-Mail me at  aniceguyfromohio@gmail.com
   or post an idea here for all to see .
   Thanks for all of your time and patience reading my question  <g> 
  Curious   Jerry from Ohio  Very Happy

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: September 25, 2007, 12:43:52 PM »

LALA'S - I'm using IE but this should work for Firefox too.

1.  Open a TAB for the website you want to add a shortcut to your desktop for. 
2.  Up at the top, above your tabs, click on FILE
3.  Then click on SEND TO
4.  Choose SHORTCUT TO DESKTOP

I did that...over and over...it just gives me a message...unable to place shortcut to desktop.  I don't understand it at all.  I think I have something set somewhere that isn't allowing me to complete the action.  I do thank you for your help.  I know you think I am total dunce...don't answer that.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 25, 2007, 12:45:01 PM »

Hey everyone I have a question if that's OK ?
  Have we ever tried to get an e mail  address and Or Photo exchange exchange  going on SM ?
  I just thought it would be fun for those of us that do not mind E- mails  to share a little more of ourselves to each other .
Personally I don't care who has an E-Mail address of mine and am not scared that  any one will show on my door step .
  I just feel that I know so many of you other SM's and Id like to find out more about each other .
   I am just naturally a curious individual and often thought about my online friends  .  I am not sure how to start, but if some one can get me a few tips  I would be glad to be the first to reveal my self to the Other SM .
   I know that I am NOT the only one who is curious and has thought about this .  So if your not a hidden sociopath or an axe murderer lets  try and find a way to do this and still let every one be safe OK ?
    If ya like you can E-Mail me at  aniceguyfromohio@gmail.com
   or post an idea here for all to see .
   Thanks for all of your time and patience reading my question  <g> 
  Curious   Jerry from Ohio  Very Happy

Hey, Jer...Iwill send you an email...I am like you...I like to get to know people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.