May 29, 2024, 10:34:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #6 9/17 - 9/30/2007  (Read 207836 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: September 28, 2007, 11:02:45 PM »

Someone on my buddy list has the sound of a frog when they sign on.
One day my 4yr old great granddaughter was here and heard it.
She came running and told me she just heard a frog on the computer. Without thinking, I said "Oh it must have been Kermit"  She looked at me and said "No, mamaw, Kermit talks, this went ribbit. Laughing Laughing

too funny!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 28, 2007, 11:02:46 PM »

Hawaii sounds wonderful!!  I might get a vacation in 3 years or so. lol  With remodeling our home, daughter getting married, and our accountant telling us this week that the tax man is really gonna be knockin on the door at tax time............well let's just say our traveling days are over for a while.  Laughing Laughing Laughing  It's all good though.

Rock On!!  Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 28, 2007, 11:06:31 PM »

Hey Y'all... I need someone to get me over this addiction to candy corn!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #763 on: September 28, 2007, 11:07:41 PM »

HI *******, did u get my last email?
Can u reply him back?

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 28, 2007, 11:07:43 PM »

Hawaii sounds wonderful!!  I might get a vacation in 3 years or so. lol  With remodeling our home, daughter getting married, and our accountant telling us this week that the tax man is really gonna be knockin on the door at tax time............well let's just say our traveling days are over for a while.  Laughing Laughing Laughing  It's all good though.

Rock On!!  Cool

Hang in there!!! Get skinny enough and I can sneak you into my suitcase!!!
I HAVE to take a vacation once a year or I will never make it!!! Life of a single Mom can wear ya down!!!
I am finishing a room in the basement for Nicholas. First contractor got half way done and then dissappeared!! Took me another 6 months to save up the money to hire a new one!!! Will be done very soon...only took 11 months!!! Rolling Eyes lol Nicholas will FINALLY be able to put up the air hockey table santa brought him for CHRISTMAS  last year!!! lol
Still trying to budget for new roof and deck in November. Prices are cheaper then when work slows down for those guys!! I am jumping on it!! lol
I have scrimped and scraped all year long for our trip so I am so looking forward to it!!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 28, 2007, 11:07:46 PM »

Someone on my buddy list has the sound of a frog when they sign on.
One day my 4yr old great granddaughter was here and heard it.
She came running and told me she just heard a frog on the computer. Without thinking, I said "Oh it must have been Kermit"  She looked at me and said "No, mamaw, Kermit talks, this went ribbit. Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 28, 2007, 11:08:53 PM »

Rock On!!  Cool

Sorry to have just barged in.. my manners!   I wish I was going on vacation, but it's going to be a while....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: September 28, 2007, 11:09:12 PM »

donuts? candy bars? lol

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 28, 2007, 11:10:03 PM »

Hi mrs. red!! I love candy corn, but I can't have any.  Me and hubby are eating healthy.  And I quit smoking.  It ain't pretty around here I tell ya.  I think hubby was sneak eating last night though.  He stayed up way too late after I went to bed. lol   Rolling Eyes
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: September 28, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »

Rock On!!  Cool

Sorry to have just barged in.. my manners!   I wish I was going on vacation, but it's going to be a while....

we can squeeze you into my son's suitcase and have a ball!!! lol

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 28, 2007, 11:14:40 PM »

Hi mrs. red!! I love candy corn, but I can't have any.  Me and hubby are eating healthy.  And I quit smoking.  It ain't pretty around here I tell ya.  I think hubby was sneak eating last night though.  He stayed up way too late after I went to bed. lol   Rolling Eyes

I was doing so well... eating very healthy etc... then work with the boss hit... and to top it off, I busted Red eating chips late at night the other day... I don't buy anything like that ... don't know what it lately but I have been on a binge... of candy corn!  Spending an extra hour at the gym tomorrow..

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 28, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »

roflmao!!!
my son keeps smelling me to make sure I am not smoking!! he is just too wise for his age darnnit!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 28, 2007, 11:16:10 PM »

LDSTL I would love to go...

SNOOPY... I am BEYOND PROUD OF YOU for stopping smoking! That is HUGE! 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 28, 2007, 11:17:45 PM »

LDSTL I would love to go...

SNOOPY... I am BEYOND PROUD OF YOU for stopping smoking! That is HUGE! 

me too!!! I am quitting also!!! we are commiserating together!!! lol

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: September 28, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »

LDSTLOU... I am proud of you too....
I used to smoke...now the smell makes me gag... it's so stinky!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: September 28, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/his.gif

There you go!  Wink Whenever you want it, Idstlou!

Whoah! Mrs. Red? Did you see what I found for you??  Very Happy
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: September 28, 2007, 11:30:14 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/his.gif

There you go!  Wink Whenever you want it, Idstlou!

Whoah! Mrs. Red? Did you see what I found for you??  Very Happy

oh my gosh!!! oh my gosh!!! It is just too perfect!!!!
OK...now I want TWO mugs!!! Can we still save my Buckeye one?
Klaas? You have to help me...you know I am computer +++++++!!! lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #777 on: September 28, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/hmsr.gif

Didn't know if you'd want it, but I sure thought of you when I ran across it, so I saved her and put a "sky" to it!  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: September 28, 2007, 11:31:20 PM »

LDSTLOU... I am proud of you too....
I used to smoke...now the smell makes me gag... it's so stinky!

No I am proud of YOU!!!! I am "quitting"...you DID IT!!! My hero!!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 28, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »

I was doing so well... eating very healthy etc... then work with the boss hit... and to top it off, I busted Red eating chips late at night the other day... I don't buy anything like that ... don't know what it lately but I have been on a binge... of candy corn!  Spending an extra hour at the gym tomorrow..

Darn these men!!  Laughing  We were doing so good with eating right until my sister died.  Then we had a pity party for about 4 months eating everything in site.  And now it's so hard getting the weight off.  But we gotta do it.  My thing has been p-nut butter and jelly samiches.  I love those things. 

ldstlou you have a great trip!  You deserve it!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.