March 28, 2024, 09:05:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you for prayers answered , From Jerry from Ohio  (Read 5221 times)
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« on: September 20, 2007, 06:14:44 PM »

Well as most of you know I have been the target of a Tax Lien Predator
  Definition :>>  A person that buys a bundle of small back Tax certificates that have been set aside for a good while and mostly forgotten   and then sold for BIG BUCKS  between 150,000 grand a half million .
  So the common man really doesn't have a chance at these auctions and then hey go thru the bundles and lay claim to the title of your property with no perquisite of Notification it is all done at the county court house and is attended mostly by Attys and Real estate investors .
  OK  so this happened to me  and I was being evicted out of my family farm that has been in my family for over a hundred years .
  Well this man accepting offers that I made to him to repurchase the property from him  but then he would back out at the last minute and come back with a larger price ,  he did this no less then 4 times in 60 days and finally we went to court .
   After hearing all the History of this deal the Judge  did side with him as far as the Law goes  but she did also tell him that he was morally bankrupt to which he just shrugged his shoulders and said "Oh well Life is tough "
  Kind of Man ya want your daughter to marry HUH  !   Rolling Eyes
  Well we finally did come to an agreement and this time we had it out right there in the Judges Library and yes it did cost me a lot  but I was fortunate to
dig into all my savings and come up with it .
  Well there goes Retirement LOL    Mad

BUT  I  want to thank each and everyone that Prayed and supported me during this the most stressful time of my  Life.
  No one will eve convince me that prayer does not work and  my fellow SM  are one powerful group .
  God does listen to our every need and want  but as in life  we do not always get things our way, but sometimes  like this He grants favors  asked,  what a good  God  we have .   YEAH  GOD  !!!! Very Happy  BIG OL GRIN 
                     your friend  Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 06:32:30 PM »

Jer!   Thank God!  Yes, he does answer prayers!  It may be in his own time, in his own way, even whether we like the outcome or not, but he knows best and sees a larger picture than any of us.

So glad it worked out for you!

Fellow Buckeye!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:36:41 PM »

Jerry glad everything worked out for you and you were able to negotiate with this loser and keep your farm.
CJ1
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »

Jerry,

I am pleased for the outcome, but very distressed for all you went through.  I am still praying for the best for you.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:55:06 PM »

Jerry.,.. I am so excited for you.  I know that I didn't always post about it, but I did think about it and pray for you often...

SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear this!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 11:42:59 PM »

Jerry~
I am so glad that things have worked out for the good for you. I'm sorry you had to go thru' some hard times during the process and deal with such a looser. The Lord is good all of the time though and I do agree that He does hear & answers our prayers in HIS time not ours. Congratulations!!  Smile

Roos~

Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 03:57:02 AM »

You Know what Dihannah  I was thinking about this situation last night and with everyone saying they are sorry that I had to go through all this uncertainty and all
 I had my Lady Jessica  standing by me  but that's about for here in person because most all of my other family are dead now,  could it bee possible that God  wanted to see just how strong my faith  was ?  It is possible I suppose right ?
  Well this Ol Cowboy has never run away from stuff  crying yet and it is way too late in life to start that stuff now  Rolling Eyes  but when I believe in something
 I believe in it strongly   and Prayers wither answered to my liking or not are answered in Gods own good time and His way .
  Both Jessica and I both believe so strongly that God had a way to bring such an odd couple together and it turned to be JUST what we both needed at the time .
   He does have control over us when he needs it .
   OK well enough of that tonight   Goodnight, sleep well Dihannah
                                  your friend  Jerry from Ohio     Smile

Smile
Jer!   Thank God!  Yes, he does answer prayers!  It may be in his own time, in his own way, even whether we like the outcome or not, but he knows best and sees a larger picture than any of us.

So glad it worked out for you!

Fellow Buckeye!  Wink

Old Jer from Ohio

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 07:02:48 AM »

Oh Jerry I am so glad this worked out for you. With Lady Jessica by your side you stood strong. When you didn't check in I was so worried that this had not turned out in your favor. Your prayers have been answered.  I cannot imagine how stressful this has all been for you. Glad the judge told this jerk what she thought, but guess it was like water off a duck's back. I can't believe this guy played with you like this, he played on your emotional ties to your farm. For what money!  This is so cruel. Mad Mad Mad
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 07:44:54 AM »

Thank you MUM for your will wishes  and this person ( I refuse to call him a man ) is cruel and a jerk but as My Atty said  sooner or later he will run into a person who will not be able to control him self and then Well you know what she is saying .  So very Sad that we have to share our planet with sub Humans  like this that because they have Money that they can do as they please to those of us that are not rich .
   As for My lady Jessica  she was a Godsend for me and this has proven one thing for me  that she is not interested in WHAT I have  but more WHO I am .  I love this woman with all my heart don't know how God put so so much Knowledge and compassion in such a young Lady  but he sure did in her . Wink  again MUMS  Thank you for your concern .
                                                             Jerry

\

Oh Jerry I am so glad this worked out for you. With Lady Jessica by your side you stood strong. When you didn't check in I was so worried that this had not turned out in your favor. Your prayers have been answered.  I cannot imagine how stressful this has all been for you. Glad the judge told this jerk what she thought, but guess it was like water off a duck's back. I can't believe this guy played with you like this, he played on your emotional ties to your farm. For what money!  This is so cruel. Mad Mad Mad

Old Jer from Ohio

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »

Jerry I am delighted to hear you regained your property  thumright  This must have been a very difficult struggle for you, since you had at stake property that had been in your family for years.  I can't imagine the emotional turmoil you had trying to regain it, but glad you were able to do so, even at the cost of your savings.  Hugs to your Lady Jessica for standing by her man.  (Ms. Tammy Wynette song comes to mind...) That's the mark of a true person-when they stick by you even when the chips are down, imo.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 08:17:32 AM »

It Took me a few days to allow this all to sink in  which is why I was late in reporting back on all this  and of course didn't want to Jinx it by saying anything before it was signed and sealed by the Courts so he could not back out again .
   When it was all over I walked out of the court House with Jessica I would not even shake this mans hand because he was acting like he was doing me a huge favor .  When we got back to the Jeep  drove for a few miles then I parked in a small park and cried uncontrollably  for about 20 minutes as Jessica held my head  against her in her arms .
  Never but Never even when I was fighting for my life from the Rodeo accident during surgery had I ever been so scared all I could picture was my relatives looking down and thinking that I had failed them .
  You will all never know what all of your Kind words,  letters of encouragement
 and Heartfelt prayers meant to me   and I read them over many many nights when I didn't think it was possible to go on another day or at a court hearing  just to see this man play with the Law and people like a small child plays with a toy then tosses it aside as soon as something else comes along to attract  their attention .
   ANYWAY  Thanks to everyone   (Wont name ya individualy so as not to miss a single one    Rolling Eyes )  BUT PLEASE JUST KNOW  that you all made the greatist difference in my life  and also  Jessica has asked me to thank you for her also because as she says  now  "I Have my Cowboy man back ."
     HUGS to you all and hand shakes for the Guys   Oh what  the Hell, I am not Homophobic       hell I'll even hug the guys           Very Happy

Old Jer from Ohio

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »

Jerry – I’ve been worried about your situation for a long time, too.  I am so thankful you had a deep pocket to reach into and settle this once and for all.

And glad that Lady Jessica likes boys like you !! :+ You can start re-working that retirement thing together.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2007, 08:29:14 PM »

Jerry
I am thanful that you have this resolved.
Please try to keep in mind that some day the other guy will be standing before the ultimate Judge.. 
I wonder their response will still be ""Oh well Life is tough "

Take care 

OldFart

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 11:05:32 AM »

Oh and How true OF  and Thank you  friend

Jerry
Please try to keep in mind that some day the other guy will be standing before the ultimate Judge.. 

Take care 

OldFart

Old Jer from Ohio

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 09:26:39 PM »

BUT  I  want to thank each and everyone that Prayed and supported me during this the most stressful time of my  Life.
  No one will eve convince me that prayer does not work and  my fellow SM  are one powerful group .
  God does listen to our every need and want  but as in life  we do not always get things our way, but sometimes  like this He grants favors  asked,  what a good  God  we have .   YEAH  GOD  !!!!   BIG OL GRIN 
                     your friend  Jerry from Ohio

Such great news, Jerry! 
Psalm 118:8 - Better to trust in the Lord than put confidence in man.  God bless you. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »

It Took me a few days to allow this all to sink in  which is why I was late in reporting back on all this  and of course didn't want to Jinx it by saying anything before it was signed and sealed by the Courts so he could not back out again .
   When it was all over I walked out of the court House with Jessica I would not even shake this mans hand because he was acting like he was doing me a huge favor .  When we got back to the Jeep  drove for a few miles then I parked in a small park and cried uncontrollably  for about 20 minutes as Jessica held my head  against her in her arms .
  Never but Never even when I was fighting for my life from the Rodeo accident during surgery had I ever been so scared all I could picture was my relatives looking down and thinking that I had failed them .
  You will all never know what all of your Kind words,  letters of encouragement
 and Heartfelt prayers meant to me   and I read them over many many nights when I didn't think it was possible to go on another day or at a court hearing  just to see this man play with the Law and people like a small child plays with a toy then tosses it aside as soon as something else comes along to attract  their attention .
   ANYWAY  Thanks to everyone   (Wont name ya individualy so as not to miss a single one    Rolling Eyes )  BUT PLEASE JUST KNOW  that you all made the greatist difference in my life  and also  Jessica has asked me to thank you for her also because as she says  now  "I Have my Cowboy man back ."
     HUGS to you all and hand shakes for the Guys   Oh what  the Hell, I am not Homophobic       hell I'll even hug the guys           Very Happy

Jerry, this is one of the most magnificent and heartfelt posts I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The Lord has truly blessed us to know you!! He does work in such mysterious ways and in His own time, for His reasons. You are a very wise man, Jerry, and I'm so glad that you were able to look back on these threads and read the monkeys' words of encouragement and prayers for you during this most difficult time. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful Lady to stand by your side...you are both so fortunate to have each other...FWIW, I don't think your relatives would ever think you had let them down. Hugs to you, Jerry!!! I thank God for bringing people like you into my life!

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:04 PM »

Jerry

Take care 

OldFart

So true, OldFart, my thoughts exactly...guy will figure it all out one day and then it'll be too late...I pray he finds his way to Jesus Christ before that time...

Bring Natalee home...
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 03:27:10 PM »

Dearest   Mishy  Thank you so much for your words of faith and encouragement  they were so simple but yet meant so much to me because I knew in my Heart that you meant every word of what you expressed .
   Mishy  I am also glad that the Lord brought you and all the other Monkeys to t my side in times of trouble  as well as times of gratitude I truly love you all and am very proud to have you as friends  <g> 
           (((((((((((  Mishy )))))))))   your friend Jerry from Ohio .

Jerry, this is one of the most magnificent and heartfelt posts I have ever had the pleasure of reading! The Lord has truly blessed us to know you!! He does work in such mysterious ways and in His own time, for His reasons. You are a very wise man, Jerry, and I'm so glad that you were able to look back on these threads and read the monkeys' words of encouragement and prayers for you during this most difficult time. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful Lady to stand by your side...you are both so fortunate to have each other...FWIW, I don't think your relatives would ever think you had let them down. Hugs to you, Jerry!!! I thank God for bringing people like you into my life!
[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 03:47:27 PM »

Praise the Lord, you get to keep the farm!  This is such great news.  I am so happy for you and Jessica. 

Miracles happen, Jerry.  Some big, some small.  I thank God for your miracle and pray you enjoy many more years on the farm.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 04:36:23 PM »

Jerry

We all have been together for years now. I am so happy that things have turned out well for you. I am keeping a copy of this thread on my computer desktop for inspiration. You take one day at a time in the retirement.. you have land; you can have gardens to help and good fresh air to live by, plus the good lady by your side.

Scared Monkeys and the Monkeys are a very unique group, I believe, brought together for not only helping Natalee but helping each other.

In this way, I think Scared Monkeys and the Monkeys will go down in Internet history as where the Internet goodness can work in so many different ways.

Again, am very happy for you!!!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.