April 25, 2024, 10:07:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #511 8/12 - 8/14/2006  (Read 171833 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: August 15, 2006, 07:00:16 AM »

Red....I loved reading about your trip....first time to TX and a vegetarian...!  Did you try one of those big ol' Texas steaks....?  They do know how to BBQ....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 15, 2006, 07:16:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Regarding Joran and Satish.  So we have a photo of Satish and Freddy celebrating Joran being released from KIA.

We also have a photo of Satish in the same bar as Joran 7/21/2006.  No Deepak, just Satish.

whatever happened to Natalee - its going to happen again.  These guys are already back to their old tricks.  How will Aruba handle the next one?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: August 15, 2006, 07:28:35 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... Not quite sure if anyone had figured it out or not, but I was holding off announcing it until I got back from the event.

I was in TX since Friday and was at the TES "Hogs and Horses" event helping TES raise money.

Tim and the TES gang were great. Met some really nice, caring and giving people.

the poster in this picture should be posted on the front page, everyday.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: August 15, 2006, 07:38:34 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I think she was pre-chosen

What's your thought on why she was pre-chosen and who chose her?

I'm torn between a couple scenerios:

1.  She was targeted by Paulus
2.  She was targeted because she was the most vulnerable or naive of the group

Or...

She was targeted because she made friendly overtures to Joran when he entered C&C -- making it a 'slam dunk' in his mind

or

She was targeted because of the slap and scene made the previous night with GVC -- and this was either revenge for insulting a pimp -- or rival pmps showing GVC that Joran could accomplish what gvc could not (even I think this one is far fetched)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: August 15, 2006, 07:41:14 AM »

A.M. Monkeys...check out Shizaru's timeline posted last night on NH thread....."complete, sourced timeline of all case-related info running from Natalee's birth to the present including all statement/documents info released to date"

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: August 15, 2006, 07:43:00 AM »

Also -- to move this thread along --

Tere is something very disturbing to me about the picture of Freddy and Satish at Joran's get out of jail free party.

Remember the video the 'preppy' murderer made? Making video jokes about the way his victim died?

That is what this picture of Freddy and Satish brings to my mind -- and chills to my spine Twisted Evil

Later monkeys.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 15, 2006, 08:14:30 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 15, 2006, 08:55:33 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
A.M. Monkeys...check out Shizaru's timeline posted last night on NH thread....."complete, sourced timeline of all case-related info running from Natalee's birth to the present including all statement/documents info released to date"

Good morning monkeys! Shiz did an excellent job on this, don't you think?I am impressed! This had to be a very time consuming task.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: August 15, 2006, 09:01:39 AM »

Gee I am so sorry that I offended Almighty Tyler the only Important poster at SM.

Your remark was crude and ugly.  NOBODY SHOULD BE CAPTURED AND KIDNAPPED AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE!  If in fact your son and Husband did serve I think that even you could agree.  I think you are a little affected by the huge doses of medication that you take.

So nice of you to be judge and jury of my relationship with my stepson.

Hey maybe you would like to tell Robin Holloway or Jud Twitty just how unimportant they are because they are step parents and not "real" parents.

Guess that's enough of SM for me.

Thanks Tyler maybe you will get the message when you are here posting all alone cause you chased ewverybody off

AND LET ME SING A FEW LYRICS OF THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS FOR YOU ANNA!

Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: August 15, 2006, 09:03:16 AM »

I try to stay out of these conversations regarding what offends people but I'll tell you what comes mind.  Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.  

I've got pretty thick skin and not much offends me.  Most of what is said that offends people here is either said because frustration and anger for what the family has gone through, or in jest.

Yeah ~ well, Mermaid posted that she was hurt by that post ~ because she has a step-son in Iran ~ and knows what it's like to live in fear of having a loved one captured by a terrorist organization.

I laughed when that was posted about Greta ~ but realized I was wrong when both Mermaid and Strike posted that they didn't find it funny.

I posted an apology to Mermaid twice...

What I don't understand is the bashing of  ThirdStrike that I see going on.

Tyler came back in Strike's face ~ yet, didn't post anything to Mermaid...

And Anna jumped right in and attacked...

Not the first time that I have seen that done to someone by her...  and yes, Anna ~ that is true ~ I can name 5 posters right off the top of my head.

I stuck up for each and every one of them too ~ but I was careful to be gentle about it ~ because I didn't want anyone's feelings to be hurt...

But now you've hurt my friend...  And I've thrown "careful" right out the window...

Mrs. Red ~ Klaas

These attacks on posters have got to stop!   Evil or Very Mad

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: August 15, 2006, 09:05:50 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Gee I am so sorry that I offended Almighty Tyler the only Important poster at SM.

Your remark was crude and ugly.  NOBODY SHOULD BE CAPTURED AND KIDNAPPED AND IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THAT IS WHY WE ARE HERE!  If in fact your son and Husband did serve I think that even you could agree.  I think you are a little affected by the huge doses of medication that you take.

Hey maybe you would like to tell Robin Holloway or Jud Twitty just how unimportant they are because they are step parents and not "real" parents.

Thanks Tyler maybe you will get the message when you are here posting all alone cause you chased ewverybody off

{{{hugs}}}  Mermaid ~ I'm sorry   Crying or Very sad

Oh geez...  and now I see you're getting it like Srike got it yesterday....

Freakin people ~ Mermaid is RIGHT!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: August 15, 2006, 09:17:57 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
I try to stay out of these conversations regarding what offends people but I'll tell you what comes mind.  Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.  

I've got pretty thick skin and not much offends me.  Most of what is said that offends people here is either said because frustration and anger for what the family has gone through, or in jest.

Yeah ~ well, Mermaid posted that she was hurt by that post ~ because she has a step-son in Iran ~ and knows what it's like to live in fear of having a loved one captured by a terrorist organization.

I laughed when that was posted about Greta ~ but realized I was wrong when both Mermaid and Strike posted that they didn't find it funny.

Not the first time that I have seen that done to someone by her...  and yes, Anna ~ that is true ~ I can name 5 posters right off the top of my head.

I stuck up for each and every one of them too ~ but I was careful to be gentle about it ~ because I didn't want anyone's feelings to be hurt...

But now you've hurt my friend...  And I've thrown "careful" right out the window...

Mrs. Red ~ Klaas

Katz, I am guilty of chuckling too, until I read Mermaids post and it made me stop and think about it.
I for one would never want to say or do anything to hurt another posters feelings . And if I have(which I am sure that I have as I have posted here since the beginning) I wish to extend my apologies right now.As far as the bashing of Thirdstrike, I don't like it either.It is just plain wrong. I too consider him to be a friends as well as Mermaid and others.

I took a break from the board this summer, due in part to the fact of being busy with work and wanting to spend some time just hanging out and spending time with my kid. It was very disconcerting to me to see that almost everytime I logged on to here someone was bashing someone else.....

I totally agree with you that the bashing of other posters has got to stop.We are all suppose to be here for the same reason and we need to respect each other and each others feelings. I would hate to see this board turn in to two or three people posting to each other.It seems to me that alot of people have stopped posting due to the constant bashing. I know this to be a fact as I am still in touch with several of them.That to me is very sad indeed...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: August 15, 2006, 09:19:54 AM »

wow...  I just read Mermaid's post...

And have to wonder ~ is it really worth being around here...

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 15, 2006, 09:19:56 AM »

{{{hugs}}}  Mermaid ~ I'm sorry   Crying or Very sad

Oh geez...  and now I see you're getting it like Srike got it yesterday....

Freakin people ~ Mermaid is RIGHT!

Add hugs from me too friend!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 15, 2006, 09:21:09 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "robots"

just blame it on the stupid ROBOTS

Laughing

Hey I love Robots. I even have a robot vacuum. From IRobots. I named him Kryton after a robot on a far out British science fiction comedy called "Red Dwarf"

Hubby makes fun of me when I talk to Kryton about missing a spot. LOL

Now does this mean we can blame you Robot for everything?

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: August 15, 2006, 09:23:15 AM »

Katz - I appreciate and did read your apology.  Thank you.

Guess this just isn't a place for me anymore - dont read over at RU but can't imagine that what they say could be nastier than the Greta comment that Tyler made.

But if anyone is expecting Tyler to admit it was wrong forget it.

I begged her to come back a couple weeks ago when she was leaving the board for good and I am starting to regret it!

Maybe if she feels people deserve to be captured by enemies and that step parents aren't "real" parents she should go don her pinnafore and sign on to the refugees.

Sounds to me like her brand of humor would be welcome there.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: August 15, 2006, 09:25:43 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Mrs. Red ~ Klaas

Katz, I am guilty of chuckling too, until I read Mermaids post and it made me stop and think about it.
I for one would never want to say or do anything to hurt another posters feelings . And if I have(which I am sure that I have as I have posted here since the beginning) I wish to extend my apologies right now.As far as the bashing of Thirdstrike, I don't like it either.It is just plain wrong. I too consider him to be a friends as well as Mermaid and others.

I took a break from the board this summer, due in part to the fact of being busy with work and wanting to spend some time just hanging out and spending time with my kid. It was very disconcerting to me to see that almost everytime I logged on to here someone was bashing someone else.....

I totally agree with you that the bashing of other posters has got to stop.We are all suppose to be here for the same reason and we need to respect each other and each others feelings. I would hate to see this board turn in to two or three people posting to each other.It seems to me that alot of people have stopped posting due to the constant bashing. I know this to be a fact as I am still in touch with several of them.That to me is very sad indeed...

Good morning, Cubbee  {{{hugs}}}

Yeah ~ and then it a damn shame that both your post and mine ~ and Strike's and Mermaid's will be turned around...

To the soap-box lecturing about O/T ~ and I posted Mrs. Red's thoughts on OT Posting yesterday ~ she's all for it!!!!!!

And people ~ it's her husband who owns the board...  not anybody else!!!!

I really do agree with what Mermaid posted ~ I am so sorry that she got so hurt...

And what was done to Strike was WRONG too!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 15, 2006, 09:26:58 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
[just blame it on the stupid ROBOTS

Laughing

No way, Robots!  I think you are sweeter than Tupelo honey!   Wink

thanks

i like honey  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: August 15, 2006, 09:28:41 AM »

Katz - I appreciate and did read your apology.  Thank you.

Guess this just isn't a place for me anymore - dont read over at RU but can't imagine that what they say could be nastier than the Greta comment that Tyler made.

But if anyone is expecting Tyler to admit it was wrong forget it.

I begged her to come back a couple weeks ago when she was leaving the board for good and I am starting to regret it!

Maybe if she feels people deserve to be captured by enemies and that step parents aren't "real" parents she should go don her pinnafore and sign on to the refugees.

Sounds to me like her brand of humor would be welcome there.

Oh!  I'm so glad to see you, Mermaid  {{{{hugs}}}}

Please don't go yet ~ please let Mrs. Red try to fix it all up...  And I'm praying that this can all be fixed...

And praying that anyone who has been known to try to boss people around on this board ~ will be told to, "Shut up, already!"

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: August 15, 2006, 09:31:11 AM »

wow...  I just read Mermaid's post...

And have to wonder ~ is it really worth being around here...

HEY ALLL!!!!!!

i'm in!!!!!!!!!!

I missed the whole frggin thing you are talking about...and glad....lets drop it okay b4 it goes to next thread...
or i will not come back either

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.