March 28, 2024, 12:06:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paulus is Movin On Up  (Read 6543 times)
Mr. Justice
Scared Monkey

« on: September 23, 2007, 12:44:56 AM »

Paulus moves up in the world fast, he is a partner with Antonio Carlo not just an attorney at the firm.  You can email Paulus through Carlo's website: 1) click on the link, 2) click on "our attorneys" and 3) click on the link under Paulus' name.  Be nice, but just remind him that we are watching his every move.
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/index.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 12:56:10 AM »

Paulus moves up in the world fast, he is a partner with Antonio Carlo not just an attorney at the firm.  You can email Paulus through Carlo's website: 1) click on the link, 2) click on "our attorneys" and 3) click on the link under Paulus' name.  Be nice, but just remind him that we are watching his every move.

Pretty soon he'll get his judgeship back  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 01:32:42 AM »

Paul's head is just too big thinking he pulled off a coverup and disposing of a girl his son murdered. He isn't near as smart as he thinks he is and the boy's and girl's who were digging up his backyard will be the same ones who put him in prison. Truth is he is a total failure!! He failed being a judge,failed in the way he raised his psychopathic son Joran,failed the people of aruba and failed natalee who will haunt him the rest of his life. The coverup he helped with is a joke and the world knows it!!

He can never leave Aruba and that Aruban Good Ole Boy Network is all that protects him!! Nobody wants this lying dirtbag as a Lawyer and the only thing he will get is what the Govt spoon feeds him..Dompig's Shieldgroup,Kalpoes Internet Cafe and whatever else these dirty handshakes awarded will all come crashing down!!

He's a huge part of Aruba's dirty little secret..Aruba's highest court verified that he had two contacts with Natalee Holloway..He called her a corpse before she was even reported missing,he has lied and obstructed justice in a murder investigation. Witnesses,Wiretaps and Many witnesses all confirm that Paul Van Der Sloot picked up Natalee Holloway and Joran after 3AM-4AM on May 30th 2005. He should have never been released as a suspect and instead they awarded him as a member of the Aruban Bar so he can practice Law and open up his own Lawfirm. Amazingly enough it was with Joran's Lawyer who told the chief Prosecuter that he played a major role in the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 01:37:58 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 10:23:56 AM »

Unreal.

From Day One..
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 03:40:43 PM »

Papasweat is a pig..he was so low on the piece of toilet paper the only place he can move is up...Give me a break, he is the DEVILS spawn and he will get his. It may not be today, and it may not be tomorrow but BAM, he will get it. Moving up my a$$.
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »

to the snoot;

no body walks

...nobody rides for free

the shadows you see out of the corner of your eye is the karmic police...and natalee

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 11:16:17 PM »

Paul van der Sloot will now work as a lawyer

ORANJESTAD – Last week, Mr. Paul van der Sloot attended court for a meeting. This was related to the fact that his contract with the government for his function as judge expired and the Court had to know what Mr. Paul van der Sloot was going to do. The options weren’t many. Either he left Aruba and establish himself back in Holland or he stayed in Aruba but had to look for another function.

WORK AS A LAWYER

A Bon Dia investigation demonstrates that Mr. Paul van der Sloot chose to stay in Aruba and that he wants to continue working as a lawyer given that he did not completely achieve his judgeship studies. There is a rumour circulating that Mr. Paul van der Sloot will work in the office of Mr. Carlo. Bon Dia Aruba called Mr. Carlo’s office for more information, but he couldn’t be located.

CASE AGAINST PUBLIC PROSECUTOR

Paul van der Sloot asked the judge to be registered as a lawyer. When making such a petition, the judge asks the Attorney General (AG) of Aruba if they have something against the person being registered as an attorney. The AG bases her advice on data from the “Justitiele Documentatiedienst” (justice documentation service).
It is in the “Justitiele Documentatiedienst” that judge decisions in penal cases (sentence) and prosecutor decisions (sepot? Or conditional sepot?) are registered. The Justitiele Documentatiedienst then gives a so called conduct declaration.

In the case of Mr. Paul van der Sloot, there is a case registered in the Justitiele Documentatiedienst. As it is known, in June 2005, Mr. Van der Sloot was detained but there is still no decision from the prosecutor nor from the judge. This made it such that a good conduct document could not be given.

On this basis, Mr. Paul van der Sloot decided to start a case against the Public Prosecutor. Bon Dia’s investigation shows that Mr. Van der Sloot made a petition to the court for this case and it was determined that this case will take place on January 11 at 2 in the afternoon.

CASE WILL NOT CONTINUE

However, yesterday the Public Prosecutor notified Mr. Van der Sloot for him to drop by their office and come get his good conduct document. This was based on the last case that Mr. Van der Sloot brought for damages and prejudice.

A couple of weeks back, van der Sloot started a case where he asked for damages and prejudice for his arrest and the days that he was imprisoned. During the treatment of the case Mr. Van der Sloot ’s attorney, Mr. Swaen, showed the judge a letter from the prosecutor that dealt with the case of van der Sloot where the prosecutor said that Mr. Paul van der Sloot could not obtain any case documents because he was no longer a suspect.

On the basis of this letter, the attorney told the judge that the prosecutor let it be known that the case against van der Sloot was over. The judge said in his decision that he is in agreement with the attorney.

Given that the prosecutor herself said that Mr. Van der Sloot is no longer a suspect, which according to the judge can be looked at as the prosecutor saying that the case is over, since the prosecutor will no longer pursue the case. This signifies that Paul van der Sloot will soon start working as a lawyer in Aruba and the case he brought forth against the Public Prosecutor will not go forward since he obtained his good conduct document, which is the document he was missing to be registered as a lawyer.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 11:18:03 PM »

New job

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. The ministers there were not impressed with his stance    „I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser.  If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.  I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 

After a while Van der Sloot got a different assigment: the government wanted him to only set up contracts. Van der Sloot considered going back to The Netherlands, but he liked the small scale of Aruba and as it appeared he had enough possibilities to continue with his career.  He became cabinets leader for the public ministry and gave classes of Administrative Law at the local university.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 11:20:06 PM »

Monday, June 27, 2005

Croes had said the detention of Paul van der Sloot — whose son Joran changed the story he told police about the night of Natalee's disappearance — could be key to solving the case.
Croes said Joran and the two other jailed suspects were surveilled electronically after being released following an initial round of questioning. He implied that information picked up by such surveillance led to their second detention.
"That's why, after a certain moment, they were seized," said Croes.

In an anecdote that illustrated the insular world of Aruba, Justice Minister Croes said Paul van der Sloot had recently visited him in his office after failing to become a judge, apparently seeking a position in Croes' department. Van der Sloot had also taught the justice minister's daughter.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What Surveillance Information are they talking about?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 11:25:58 PM »

RWV ARCHIVE
I'm in Mountain Brook and from the people who have recently returned from Aruba is that Van der Sloot's dad was seen at a McDonald's at 3 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared.
I don't think this has been reported in the mainstream media so hopefully this will help those of of you who are following this closely. This is my first post here and I'm posting something I think all of you might find significant.

Natalee goes missing at about 1 to 1:30 a.m. and the Van der Sloot's dad is seen at a McDonalds at 3a.m. I assume the dad has a job and would have to be at work the next day. There to me it is very suspicious.......

Posted by: samthebam | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 03:35 PM
--------------------------------------

I have been following this story since the day I first read about it on diario.com and within a day or two after that I discovered the two blogs that have mainly covered this most unfortunate ‘event’. I have not posted any comments and do not intend to. In am being troubled about the role that Joran’s father is playing in all of this and a piece of information that I have that has not been displayed so far (maybe I have not searched well enough, though I have been following closely). I was under the impression that it was common knowledge, but so far it has not come up on any of the sites. With the investigation now focussing more on Paul v/d Sloot, this information may be relevant.

I do not intend to point any fingers or acuse anyone, nevertheless for the sake of what is going on I will provide this information: Paul v/der Sloot failed a substancial part of his exams in the judge-in-training program (RAIO-opleiding in Dutch) . He was actually kicked out of the program the beginning of this year and cannot return, hence not become a full fledged judge. Considering his position and his career in the Dutch/Aruban justice system so far, this should have had a great impact on him. Although I truly hope that Paul is not involved and that Natalee will show up alive, it must be said that he was already in a ‘difficult’ position before his son being involved in this situation.

I hope someone picks up on this. I apologize for the anonimity.

Posted by: anonymous_OM | Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 04:32 PM
-------------------------------------------
Hello All...

Geraldo is in Aruba. He interviewed the judicial minister today who cleared up that Paul Van Der Sloot was a failed judge in training. He failed the test in Holland and the week prior to Natalee's disapearance Paul was in to see the judicial minister asking for a job. Paul was out of work. The judicial minister also told Geraldo that he thought Paul was arrested to put pressure on his son to talk. We get bits and pieces from the officials but this was more info than I have heard from any of officials.

Posted by: Jacque | Saturday, June 25, 2005 at 06:22 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/a_troubling_puz.html#comments

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 11:27:13 PM »

June 27, 2005 Beth upset with release.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZDL_UyX6o

Meeting with PVDS and AVDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEuL-QkOXIc

Did you see a nervous sweaty guy in front of you..Someone that has something to hide?

Beth: What I saw is something I have never seen before..In 90 minutes his sweat was only increasing..He was sweating profusely..After the first hour it was starting to roll of him and drip on the table and his wife had to grab a towel to wipe him down and wipe the table..

Issue goes back to May 31st at 3AM..Why would present a lie to begin with if you have nothing to hide?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 07:47:27 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 11:34:12 PM »

When Karin Janssen appealed the compensation which was awarded to Paulus for wrongful detainment - the Superior Court's ruling sided with the proscutor. It ruled that - according to tapped information and Paulus' own declaration - Paulus' detention could be considered justified.

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 07:15:17 PM »

When Karin Janssen appealed the compensation which was awarded to Paulus for wrongful detainment - the Superior Court's ruling sided with the proscutor. It ruled that - according to tapped information and Paulus' own declaration - Paulus' detention could be considered justified.

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

this makes me wonder if janssen was holding back these big guns for something bigger. 
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 07:27:56 PM »

this makes me wonder if janssen was holding back these big guns for something bigger. 
dennisintn

I think it is something Bigger and Bigger people have been controlling this investigation since early on. KJ,Dompig and others have been puppets for a long time now..Some of them like Van Der Straaten obviously had much conflict of interest in this case but they were all backed up by someone or all of them would be in big trouble right now and this case would be over.

KJ has to be corrupt and very much part of the coverup..Or was simply being told what to do by her boss or someone higher up..Who is that by the way? Somewhere in the middle of all these decisions is Rudy Croes..He never once investigated the conflict of interest or the obvious coverup by a outside party like he promised..What bothers me about KJ is that Joran's lawyer told her that Joran played a large role in the dissapearance of Natalee..She never asked him why until months later and everything by then was destroyed and covered up and of course he said nothing...Not only was that illegal what they did but she never spoke up!! Things could have been quite diffrent if she did..
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 07:31:05 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.