April 24, 2024, 07:51:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224877 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2007, 06:24:29 PM »

Police van conversation between Deepak and Satish
22 June 2005 (P 179-181 in book)
D: I’ve told them that they should arrest Freddy as well.
S: The three of us have been arrested, but he just knows the truth.
D: I’ve told them to arrest Koen and Sander as well. f***ing all of them. From me, they won’t get any hint, as long as the truth keeps hanging. None of them are friends, except for us. Do you get it?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2007, 06:26:10 PM »

CLUB ARIAS - ARUBA
Address:  123K Savaneta, Aruba (property owner Astrid van Rijn)
http://www.clubarias.com/index2.html

Club Arias
Owned by:

Arias G. Schwarz
Boca Raton, FL

PRIVATE PARTIES:

NOTE:

Veronica Posner SCHWARZ  - Aruba

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:ZpJmAndAfMsJ:runraceresults.com/Gender.asp%3FEv%3DRCMY2006%26Rc%3D3%26Tp%3DF+%22schwarz%22+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE PAULUS WITH ASTRID AND LORENZO?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2007, 06:28:02 PM »

Kermit - I've always thought that looked like Paulus with them.  Very few agree with me though.
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,
 Klaas, IMO in the video, the guy in the white T-shirt looks like LVR to me!!!!!    Shocked Shocked
Good stuff, guys, back to lurking

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2007, 06:43:52 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,
 Klaas, IMO in the video, the guy in the white T-shirt looks like LVR to me!!!!!    Shocked Shocked

Hi Hummingbird!  Yes, could be LVR too..just too hard to get a clear screen capture.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2007, 06:53:16 PM »

Kermit - I've always thought that looked like Paulus with them.  Very few agree with me though.

Klass, FWIW......I agree, I always thought the guy in the pic was Paulus. 

Helen
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 25, 2007, 07:00:49 PM »

Klass, FWIW......I agree, I always thought the guy in the pic was Paulus. 

Helen

Thanks Helen - at least that makes 3 of us now, LOL  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 25, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »

iirc -- Joran told Freddy the 'I left her on the beach story'.

IMO, that was Freddy's role. Joran used him to start the 'he left her on the beach -- and dat's da truth' story.

Up until that time -- nat was left at the Holiday Inn. But Joran told Freddy 'the truth' and counted on Freddy to tell anyone who asked.

jmho

or...
Freddy was at the Sloot house when Joran whispered...I can't wake her up....Freddy checked and told Joran to send K2 home then said we'll drop her by the beach....down by the huts (because no one is there)...Jeep like truck seen by fishermen. 
Freddy could have assisted in the creation of the story and by the pool, they decided they'd say the HI.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: September 25, 2007, 07:09:16 PM »

For whichever one at scrux that is trying to find a location.

Remember this:

Author: Suds (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date:   06-21-05 15:29

I posted these two tips on a news station but will pass them on again to be certain they get to the proper authorities...
1. While visiting Aruba Feb 05 we went to Arashi beach one day. We met a young man I believe to be Jordan Van Der Sloot who was walking a large dog on the beach. My two kids were very excited to see the dog and enjoyed giving him a few pats as they love dogs. In the ensuing conversation this individual commented that he was house sitting and therefore caring for the owners dog as well. I wondered last night, if in fact the police and others investigating Natalees disapearance were aware that this person may have had access to an unoccupied residence in that area, where a crime could have taken place.

http://tinyurl.com/2ogbcd

aruban message board

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 25, 2007, 07:11:53 PM »

That looks like Paulus to me so I guess I will give you my usual answer.  I agree Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 25, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »

IMO, that was Freddy's role. Joran used him to start the 'he left her on the beach -- and dat's da truth' story.

Up until that time -- nat was left at the Holiday Inn. But Joran told Freddy 'the truth' and counted on Freddy to tell anyone who asked.

jmho

or...
Freddy was at the Sloot house when Joran whispered...I can't wake her up....Freddy checked and told Joran to send K2 home then said we'll drop her by the beach....down by the huts (because no one is there)...Jeep like truck seen by fishermen. 
Freddy could have assisted in the creation of the story and by the pool, they decided they'd say the HI.

If this were true Joran's words would have been this "Shit this effin bitch won't wake up".  I don't ever see Joran whispering.

I have often thought Freddy was the originator of the dropped her off at the beach story.  But that is all it is a story.

Natalee didn't wake up because Joran hit her repeatedly or with an object.

Freddy is just as untouchable as Lorenzo is.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: September 25, 2007, 07:33:18 PM »

And while all the "disconnects" were going on between Joran, Freddy, the Kalpoes, and Paulus notice that Karin prosecutor Jannsen and lead investigator Jan van der Straten did nothing to try to get the truth out of them by hard follow-up questions. Paulus' judge buddies even tried to put the three perps together so they could get their story straight.

Instead, Jannsen witholds pertinent evidence from the court in the form of wiretapped information during Paulus' awards lawsuit, gives him a release from his suspect status, and the judges free all the suspects.

Is it no wonder the Dutch in Aruba look like the most corrupt bastards in the world?

Didn't IgSigs just post that the Dutch investigators had agreed with Beth that plenty of evidence was presented to the judge for holding them but he released them anyway?  From Beth's book?

It just goes in circles.

Dompig and Jannsen both made comments, Anna, that they thought they had given the judge(s) more than enough evidence to detain the three suspects.

Isn't it ironic that they were both certainly aware of the wiretapped conversation of Paulus van der Sloot saying he picked Natalee and Joran up at 4:00 am, his second of two contacts with the victim? Yet this information, which was in their possession long before the three suspects were released, was deemed as "new information" introduced to the court during the prosecution's appeal of Paulus' damages some year and a half later.

That begs several questions, like why was Jannsen witholding this wiretap information during Paulus' awards lawsuit and why wasn't it presented to the court at that time? Also, why did she give Paulus a letter of release fully knowing she had this information? This also makes you question whether Jannsen had other information that would have led to the detainment of the suspects.

No wonder Karin Jannsen was so hushhush throughout the investigation under their so-called "super secretive" Dutch system that we have learned leaks like a rusted bucket but only when they want it to. She would have had a very hard time explaining her actions.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 25, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »

Just heard on the news we have another storm in the gulf of Mexico which if intensifies by morning will be named tropical storm "Lorenzo" Shocked

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 25, 2007, 07:55:53 PM »

No wonder Karin Jannsen was so hushhush throughout the investigation under their so-called "super secretive" Dutch system that we have learned leaks like a rusted bucket but only when they want it to. She would have had a very hard time explaining her actions.[/b]
[/quote]

it sure makes me wonder why the sloots phones were being tapped before natalee was reported missing.  i would assume that the boys were warned by paulus about phone tape, body wires, and all that stuff at the same time they made up the story about dropping her off at hi. that was on monday, paulus would have been following his own advice and not incriminating himself about her at all.  dompig said it took 3 days before the boys were put under surveillance and wiretaps were installed.  is keeping a.l.e. secrets about other investigations important enough to destroy the investigation of natalee's disappearance and probable murder?
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 25, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »

Just heard on the news we have another storm in the gulf of Mexico which if intensifies by morning will be named tropical storm "Lorenzo" Shocked

Oh great
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: September 25, 2007, 08:09:32 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys,

looks like LVR to me too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #196 on: September 25, 2007, 08:17:44 PM »

For whichever one at scrux that is trying to find a location.

Remember this:

Author: Suds (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date:   06-21-05 15:29

I posted these two tips on a news station but will pass them on again to be certain they get to the proper authorities...
1. While visiting Aruba Feb 05 we went to Arashi beach one day. We met a young man I believe to be Jordan Van Der Sloot who was walking a large dog on the beach. My two kids were very excited to see the dog and enjoyed giving him a few pats as they love dogs. In the ensuing conversation this individual commented that he was house sitting and therefore caring for the owners dog as well. I wondered last night, if in fact the police and others investigating Natalees disapearance were aware that this person may have had access to an unoccupied residence in that area, where a crime could have taken place.

http://tinyurl.com/2ogbcd

aruban message board

Interesting,anyone remember when they were draining the pond(by the racket club?)and,I believe it was an investigator working for Jossy...not sure...said something about Joran had access to a condo or something like that....across from the pond?Near where this investigator found a eye witness that saw Deepak's car circling the pond in the following days after Natalee went missing(but later the woman retracted what she said),could this be where Joran was house sitting?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: September 25, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »

jmho

or...

yup.

That would work, too. If Freddy was already there.

I'm just not too sure about the 'beach' part, though. At least not that . Alhough anything is still possible (unfortunately).

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 25, 2007, 08:25:17 PM »

Klassend, San, Helen - I think it's Paulus too.

Fish sticks at the head.

we need a Robots shout out about now.

DUTCH WILL GET'EM
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: September 25, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »

And while all the "disconnects" were going on between Joran, Freddy, the Kalpoes, and Paulus notice that Karin prosecutor Jannsen and lead investigator Jan van der Straten did nothing to try to get the truth out of them by hard follow-up questions. Paulus' judge buddies even tried to put the three perps together so they could get their story straight.

Instead, Jannsen witholds pertinent evidence from the court in the form of wiretapped information during Paulus' awards lawsuit, gives him a release from his suspect status, and the judges free all the suspects.

Is it no wonder the Dutch in Aruba look like the most corrupt bastards in the world?

Didn't IgSigs just post that the Dutch investigators had agreed with Beth that plenty of evidence was presented to the judge for holding them but he released them anyway?  From Beth's book?

It just goes in circles.

Dompig and Jannsen both made comments, Anna, that they thought they had given the judge(s) more than enough evidence to detain the three suspects.

Isn't it ironic that they were both certainly aware of the wiretapped conversation of Paulus van der Sloot saying he picked Natalee and Joran up at 4:00 am, his second of two contacts with the victim? Yet this information, which was in their possession long before the three suspects were released, was deemed as "new information" introduced to the court during the prosecution's appeal of Paulus' damages some year and a half later.

That begs several questions, like why was Jannsen witholding this wiretap information during Paulus' awards lawsuit and why wasn't it presented to the court at that time? Also, why did she give Paulus a letter of release fully knowing she had this information? This also makes you question whether Jannsen had other information that would have led to the detainment of the suspects.

No wonder Karin Jannsen was so hushhush throughout the investigation under their so-called "super secretive" Dutch system that we have learned leaks like a rusted bucket but only when they want it to. She would have had a very hard time explaining her actions.

She was buddies with Paulus
Jan van der Straaten was buddies with Paulus
Arlene Ellis-Shipper was buddies with Paulus

fish stinks at the head
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.