April 25, 2024, 10:11:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224909 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Maybe they are going out of business.  Wink
Idea

If Renfro's recent dribble is any indicator...an overworked spell-check system likely crashed the whole site.  Wink

Or she spilled her rum and coke on the server.   Razz

more like straight l5l rum like she accuses mb'ers of drinking day and night.
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2007, 09:53:00 PM »

I agree Janet.  Freddy knows.  He is supposed to be a Catholic.  How can he live with the guilt everyday.  He must not attend mass anymore.

Windy ... there are many who are involved in the events of that fateful morning ... Paulus ... Joran ... Deepak ... Satish ... the sons of the elite.  There are many who are involved in the ensuring coverup at all levels of the Aruban/Dutch administration.  Then there is the corrupt judiciary.

However ... it only takes one to get a conscience ... it only takes one to bow and turn his/her life over to God and ... reveal all and ... seek forgiveness from Natalee's family for the H--- on Earth that they have been put through.  Windy ... on that day ... in God's perfect timing ... the truth will be exposed and ... Natalee Holloway will rightly receive a measure of the justice she has been denied and ... the truth also implies that her parents will receive a measure of closure ... a measure of closure that will allow them to move on.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++++

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

WOOD: ..... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »

Excellent momemtum here with the KLPD and ALE working together - on big cases - and making arrests.

Bad news for Lorenzo and Luis ... good news for all else. 'Cept J2k.  IMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2007, 10:08:53 PM »

Excellent momemtum here with the KLPD and ALE working together - on big cases - and making arrests.

Bad news for Lorenzo and Luis ... good news for all else. 'Cept J2k.  IMO

Igsigs - I agree Laughing Wonder if Chamaly is one of those detained?  Doesn't Chamaly own Arubatoday and Bondia?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2007, 10:09:10 PM »

And while all the "disconnects" were going on between Joran, Freddy, the Kalpoes, and Paulus notice that Karin prosecutor Jannsen and lead investigator Jan van der Straten did nothing to try to get the truth out of them by hard follow-up questions. Paulus' judge buddies even tried to put the three perps together so they could get their story straight.

Instead, Jannsen witholds pertinent evidence from the court in the form of wiretapped information during Paulus' awards lawsuit, gives him a release from his suspect status, and the judges free all the suspects.

Is it no wonder the Dutch in Aruba look like the most corrupt bastards in the world?

Didn't IgSigs just post that the Dutch investigators had agreed with Beth that plenty of evidence was presented to the judge for holding them but he released them anyway?  From Beth's book?

It just goes in circles.

Dompig and Jannsen both made comments, Anna, that they thought they had given the judge(s) more than enough evidence to detain the three suspects.

Isn't it ironic that they were both certainly aware of the wiretapped conversation of Paulus van der Sloot saying he picked Natalee and Joran up at 4:00 am, his second of two contacts with the victim? Yet this information, which was in their possession long before the three suspects were released, was deemed as "new information" introduced to the court during the prosecution's appeal of Paulus' damages some year and a half later.

That begs several questions, like why was Jannsen witholding this wiretap information during Paulus' awards lawsuit and why wasn't it presented to the court at that time? Also, why did she give Paulus a letter of release fully knowing she had this information? This also makes you question whether Jannsen had other information that would have led to the detainment of the suspects.

No wonder Karin Jannsen was so hushhush throughout the investigation under their so-called "super secretive" Dutch system that we have learned leaks like a rusted bucket but only when they want it to. She would have had a very hard time explaining her actions.

She was buddies with Paulus
Jan van der Straaten was buddies with Paulus
Arlene Ellis-Shipper was buddies with Paulus

fish stinks at the head

she had an affair with Paulus...

Want a source?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »

Rob - do you have a reliable source that KJ had an affair with PVDS?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2007, 10:12:13 PM »

And while all the "disconnects" were going on between Joran, Freddy, the Kalpoes, and Paulus notice that Karin prosecutor Jannsen and lead investigator Jan van der Straten did nothing to try to get the truth out of them by hard follow-up questions. Paulus' judge buddies even tried to put the three perps together so they could get their story straight.

Instead, Jannsen witholds pertinent evidence from the court in the form of wiretapped information during Paulus' awards lawsuit, gives him a release from his suspect status, and the judges free all the suspects.

Is it no wonder the Dutch in Aruba look like the most corrupt bastards in the world?

Didn't IgSigs just post that the Dutch investigators had agreed with Beth that plenty of evidence was presented to the judge for holding them but he released them anyway?  From Beth's book?

It just goes in circles.

Dompig and Jannsen both made comments, Anna, that they thought they had given the judge(s) more than enough evidence to detain the three suspects.

Isn't it ironic that they were both certainly aware of the wiretapped conversation of Paulus van der Sloot saying he picked Natalee and Joran up at 4:00 am, his second of two contacts with the victim? Yet this information, which was in their possession long before the three suspects were released, was deemed as "new information" introduced to the court during the prosecution's appeal of Paulus' damages some year and a half later.

That begs several questions, like why was Jannsen witholding this wiretap information during Paulus' awards lawsuit and why wasn't it presented to the court at that time? Also, why did she give Paulus a letter of release fully knowing she had this information? This also makes you question whether Jannsen had other information that would have led to the detainment of the suspects.

No wonder Karin Jannsen was so hushhush throughout the investigation under their so-called "super secretive" Dutch system that we have learned leaks like a rusted bucket but only when they want it to. She would have had a very hard time explaining her actions.

She was buddies with Paulus
Jan van der Straaten was buddies with Paulus
Arlene Ellis-Shipper was buddies with Paulus

fish stinks at the head

Want a source?

Yes please.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »

Want a source?

I'm game. Shoot!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »

Want a source?

Why?   

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2007, 10:14:56 PM »

TJ Ward.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

TJ Ward.

Did TJ Ward state it as fact or as rumor on the island?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 25, 2007, 10:17:05 PM »

Want a source?
[/quote]

Give us a hint. Was this when he was a sorry fat pig before Natalee went missing, or when he became an even sorrier fat pig afterwards?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2007, 10:18:53 PM »

Wonder if Chamaly is one of those detained?  Doesn't Chamaly own Arubatoday and Bondia?

I believe he does. So we have an initial match? I am gonna hafta read back...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: September 25, 2007, 10:19:05 PM »

I remind everyone here TJ was in the FBI for 25 years. The person that gave him the informants (4) is the same person missing in Kish Iran and worked Natalee's case until they were shut out on Aruba. This person tracked a killer to Kish responsible for the murder of an Iranian dissident in Maryland... look it up if you don't believe me. It won't be hard to prove I am telling the truth.

FACT

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 25, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »

TJ Ward.

Rob Laughing Laughing

From Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:18 pm   

Here's a newsflash from MonKKKeydom:

Paul van der Sloot had an affair with Arlene Ellis-Schipper.

Rob says he has a source   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: September 25, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »

TJ Ward.

Did TJ Ward state it as fact or as rumor on the island?

FACT

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: September 25, 2007, 10:22:20 PM »

Wonder if Chamaly is one of those detained?  Doesn't Chamaly own Arubatoday and Bondia?

I believe he does. So we have an initial match? I am gonna hafta read back...

H.R.M.O. (41 aña) - I'm wondering if this is an Oduber 
R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña) (but the myspace says he's 34)
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: September 25, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »

Windy City - in case you are interrested, please check this link  Wink

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2051.msg282795#msg282795

I like it!  Do I need to do anything to set it up? 

Thanks!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2007, 10:25:56 PM »

TJ Ward.

Rob Laughing Laughing

From Heli at RU:

Heli Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:18 pm   

Here's a newsflash from MonKKKeydom:

Paul van der Sloot had an affair with Arlene Ellis-Schipper.

Rob says he has a source   

SINCE WE'RE TALKIN' BIMBOS HERE - I SAID JANSEN

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2007, 10:27:27 PM »

I remind everyone here TJ was in the FBI for 25 years. The person that gave him the informants (4) is the same person missing in Kish Iran and worked Natalee's case until they were shut out on Aruba. This person tracked a killer to Kish responsible for the murder of an Iranian dissident in Maryland... look it up if you don't believe me. It won't be hard to prove I am telling the truth.

FACT

Rob ... I realize that this rumor has been circulating Natalee forums since very early on in the investigation.  I have googled and googled and googled (sounds obscene) but ... have been unable to come up with any credible backup and ... nobody else has been able to provide me with any backup.  However ... today you put a name to the source of the rumor.  I would appreciate if you could provide a link to the words conveyed by TJ Ward in regards to an alleged affair between Paulus and Karin Janssen.

Rob ... if this is true ... as Beth Holloway Twitty would say ... "Greta this is huge".

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.