March 29, 2024, 01:30:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224210 times)
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2007, 10:27:56 PM »

Wonder if Chamaly is one of those detained?  Doesn't Chamaly own Arubatoday and Bondia?

I believe he does. So we have an initial match? I am gonna hafta read back...

H.R.M.O. (41 aña) - I'm wondering if this is an Oduber 
R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña) (but the myspace says he's 34)

These guys from SA are always a couple of years older than they say.  Just ask reps from the Little League World Series.   Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2007, 10:28:06 PM »

Rob - do you have a reliable source that KJ had an affair with PVDS?

TJ Ward.

If they can prove that this is true this is the type of information that would shock the world.  To have a prosecutor who is having an affair with a married man whose son murdered an 18 year old girl and not remove herself from the case is a criminal act to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2007, 10:28:07 PM »

J.A.C. - The initials match!

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

CHEMALY, MICHELLE ZEYNA;
Residing in L.G. SMITH BLVD. 536, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in ARUBA on 31 JANUARY 1972
Nationality DUTCH
Position PROXY
Effective 7 MAY 2003
Authority RESTRICTED

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED (JR);
Residing in ROOI SANTO 5-D, APT. 9-B, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in ARUBA on 28 JUNE 1973
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 1 MAY 2003
Authority FULL

YES

« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:30:26 PM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: September 25, 2007, 10:31:02 PM »

I remind everyone here TJ was in the FBI for 25 years. The person that gave him the informants (4) is the same person missing in Kish Iran and worked Natalee's case until they were shut out on Aruba. This person tracked a killer to Kish responsible for the murder of an Iranian dissident in Maryland... look it up if you don't believe me. It won't be hard to prove I am telling the truth.

FACT

Rob ... I realize that this rumor has been circulating Natalee forums since very early on in the investigation.  I have googled and googled and googled (sounds obscene) but ... have been unable to come up with any credible backup and ... nobody else has been able to provide me with any backup.  However ... today you put a name to the source of the rumor.  I would appreciate if you could provide a link to the words conveyed by TJ Ward in regards to an alleged affair between Paulus and Karin Janssen.

Rob ... if this is true ... as Beth Holloway Twitty would say ... "Greta this is huge".

Janet

There are no links to a telephone conversation.

I normally do not give info from a source. However, It is a fact according to TJ and to the person abducted in Kish.

Have Dana ask him.

I feel confidant he will tell what he has told me. I fear nothing!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »

Yeah, what percentage of MySpace pages have the persons real age?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2007, 10:32:36 PM »

Glenda Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:30 pm    

I'm 100% sure that John Chemaly has not been arrested. 

How about John A. Chemaly  Laughing
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2007, 10:33:09 PM »

J.A.C. - The initials match!

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

CHEMALY, MICHELLE ZEYNA;
Residing in L.G. SMITH BLVD. 536, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in ARUBA on 31 JANUARY 1972
Nationality DUTCH
Position PROXY
Effective 7 MAY 2003
Authority RESTRICTED

CHEMALY, JOHN ALFRED (JR);
Residing in ROOI SANTO 5-D, APT. 9-B, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in ARUBA on 28 JUNE 1973
Nationality DUTCH
Position MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective 1 MAY 2003
Authority FULL

YES

Is he not the guy seen in the photos with Julie?  He sure looks like him.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 25, 2007, 10:33:52 PM »

I remind everyone here TJ was in the FBI for 25 years. The person that gave him the informants (4) is the same person missing in Kish Iran and worked Natalee's case until they were shut out on Aruba. This person tracked a killer to Kish responsible for the murder of an Iranian dissident in Maryland... look it up if you don't believe me. It won't be hard to prove I am telling the truth.

FACT

Rob ... I realize that this rumor has been circulating Natalee forums since very early on in the investigation.  I have googled and googled and googled (sounds obscene) but ... have been unable to come up with any credible backup and ... nobody else has been able to provide me with any backup.  However ... today you put a name to the source of the rumor.  I would appreciate if you could provide a link to the words conveyed by TJ Ward in regards to an alleged affair between Paulus and Karin Janssen.

Rob ... if this is true ... as Beth Holloway Twitty would say ... "Greta this is huge".

Janet

I normally do not give info from a source. However, It is a fact according to TJ and to the person abducted in Kish.

Have Dana ask him.

Rob ... I misunderstood.  I did not realize that TJ Ward had shared this information with you personally.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »

can't wait to see where Patrick fits in!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2007, 10:36:29 PM »

FACT

Janet

Have Dana ask him.

Rob ... I misunderstood.  I did not realize that TJ Ward had shared this information with you personally.

Janet

I'm sure Red will call him. And verify what I am saying! It's a FP!

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »

This is a few years old...not sure if it's the same Jr.

http://www.arubadining.com/newsletter/archives/newsletter_spring_04/newsletter_spring04.html

NEW AGA BOARD OF DIRECTORS 2004 ELECTED

The AGA elected its Board of Directors at the General Assembly held in early February.  Members expressed satisfaction over the direction taken by the 2003 board under the leadership of Hubert Solagnier, General Manager of Amazonia Churrascaria, and re-elected them. The current board consists of President Hubert Solagnier, Vice President Roy Leitch (Waterfront Crabhouse), Treasurer Ann Brown (Tierra del Sol) and members at large Rudsel Maduro (Iguana Joe’s), Douglass Markus (Cuba’s Cookin’), John Chemaly, Jr. (Valentino’s), and Gerry Mans (La Cabana). 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: September 25, 2007, 10:38:53 PM »

just so everyone knows - In this conversation with TJ he revealed several thing (only one of which I posted on my blog).

The others I did not feel were relevant. I shared some of this info with Klaas at the time.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: September 25, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

I thought we already knew she was having the affair.  I know I heard it here first...well maybe not here first...but I know we talked about it.  I was here that day. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 25, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »

I thought we already knew she was having the affair.  I know I heard it here first...well maybe not here first...but I know we talked about it.  I was here that day. 
Yes, I remember the discussion here at SM too.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: September 25, 2007, 10:45:37 PM »

Yes, I remember the discussion here at SM too.

Thank goodness. I was worried I had been another dimension or something.   Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: September 25, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: September 25, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »

Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007
in LCD Archive

Lively Case Discussion #666 7/26 - 7/27/2007 by AZLady
...  asked Jossy about the Karen Janssen/PVDS affair? His response? ...
   36.9%    San    July 26, 2007, 09:01:53 PM
      Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007
in LCD Archive

Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007 by sb
...  a credible claim that yes indeed KJ and PVDS were having an affair.

That place is a  ...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: September 25, 2007, 10:47:18 PM »

By the way - the convo with TJ was at his digression. HE CALLED ME. He volunteered this info and I never even asked about it.

He was pissed off about the cocaine rumors and called me to see what I thought.

FACT

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

If they can prove that this is true this is the type of information that would shock the world.  To have a prosecutor who is having an affair with a married man whose son murdered an 18 year old girl and not remove herself from the case is a criminal act to me.

San, we just don't understand their system.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2007, 10:53:35 PM »

By the way - the convo with TJ was at his digression. HE CALLED ME. He volunteered this info and I never even asked about it.

He was pissed off about the cocaine rumors and called me to see what I thought.

FACT

If true Rob, how credible does that make anything they ever did look? In fact, it just validates the corruption. What a bunch of slimeballs.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.