April 26, 2024, 04:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224914 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: September 26, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »

Thanks, Hotshot!

I wish somebody would cut down that lopsided tree, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 26, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »

Thanks, Hotshot!

LOLOL, yeah, I hear ya there.  But hey, it's at least a marker for us. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: September 26, 2007, 12:11:45 PM »

Well, I am curious about the square footage but not enough to call the realtor and ask, lol.  Doesn't look much like my idea of a teenage Rave house.

How do we know Astrid still owns it?  If she doesn't I wonder what the selling price might have been.  Housing market is down in this country now and would think more so in Aruba these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 26, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »

Thanks, Hotshot!

LOLOL, yeah, I hear ya there.  But hey, it's at least a marker for us. 

Yes, it is.  Thanks!  It's a very attractive house, tree and all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: September 26, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »

Well, I am curious about the square footage but not enough to call the realtor and ask, lol.  Doesn't look much like my idea of a teenage Rave house.

How do we know Astrid still owns it?  If she doesn't I wonder what the selling price might have been.  Housing market is down in this country now and would think more so in Aruba these days.

Well when it was for sale I found it in the realtors for aruba.  it told all about it.  I should have saved it all.  Well I have been on all night, so going to take a nap.  I'll be back in a while.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 26, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »

Per MF at RU - first addressing the Arubatoday issue then the arrests:

I heard that they might be having problem with the online version since they are starting (or already started) a new website for the newspaper. They will eliminate the cspnv.com site in the near future.

As of John Chemaly Jr. and his father John Chemaly, just like Glenda said, they are not in the arrested group. Of the 8 arrested, 7 will remain so till they appear next thursday infront of a judge of instructions. The eightth might be release (or has already been released) after her lawyers protested her detention.

In addition some 6 other people were also arrested in the raid, but this because they were staying illegally on the island.

The eightth might be release(or already  has been released) after HER lawyers protested HER detention.  Wonder which initials belong to the woman?

I just received an email suggesting the HER may have been Luis Mansur's wife.

Thanks Klaas.  If so, it could be she just lived in the house and that is why the lawyers protested her detention.  Otherwise you would think they would all be out, if their lawyers were any good.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: September 26, 2007, 12:57:28 PM »

Doesn't say the footage.  sorry.  But you can see the name of the realtor, and number.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kath8700/nats/lvrsign.jpg

Astrids house is here

then Astridds house is on  same street or close to Lorenzoes crazy painted house...on way to savaneta..on main road.....

i drove by irt several times.  my freinds said the guy was nuts and had something against the govt in aruba....why there was so much handmade graffiti on outside..

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 26, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »

Rob - do you have a reliable source that KJ had an affair with PVDS?

TJ Ward.

Karin Jansin and paulus........ooooooooohhhhhhh.....what an ugly child they would have.........lol..ty Rob

If they can prove that this is true this is the type of information that would shock the world.  To have a prosecutor who is having an affair with a married man whose son murdered an 18 year old girl and not remove herself from the case is a criminal act to me.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: September 26, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »

sorry for screwing up Robs quote...i could screw up a tuna sandwick...
i know......i am pretty sure lorenzoes crazy house..is on the main road going from hotel area to saveneta.

Hi Klass....Red, Mrs. RED  and Tom...
Love u monkeys....

Prayers for Natalee...and for all of the people who are still missing in the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 26, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »

sorry for screwing up Robs quote...i could screw up a tuna sandwick...
i know......i am pretty sure lorenzoes crazy house..is on the main road going from hotel area to saveneta.

Hi Klass....Red, Mrs. RED  and Tom...
Love u monkeys....

Prayers for Natalee...and for all of the people who are still missing in the world.

Hey to you, FOM   I've screwed up quotes right left around the forum myself Embarassed  I find if I don't scroll down far enough to the end where it says (quote).  Thank you for the help locations on the map.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: September 26, 2007, 01:34:17 PM »

Okay, here comes a question...lol....if Astrid's house is on that main road and Lorenzo's appears to be farther away....how cna they both be Savaneta addresses?  Maybe I  am confused as to location by looking at google earth. Anyone?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #371 on: September 26, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »

Didn't someone post a picture yesterday that showed they had built the suite's behind the main house. It looked like a row of motel rooms to me.

2 4 1
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #372 on: September 26, 2007, 01:41:02 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!!

I've spent hours reading/catching up to this point...all I can say right now is....WOW!!!

My widdle mind is spinning....If I decide to call my buddy in Aruba....might you suggest a couple of questions I can try to work into the conversation?

Just hope he's at work today. I'll have to call after 3:00 pm my time...so I've got a little time to write some things down....I'm going to try to focus on the BIG BUST Wink

TIA,
Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: September 26, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

Is Dugga working on the cage?  no one posting?

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: September 26, 2007, 02:27:47 PM »

Dest

Sorry Destiny  - I was getting some work done. Wink I think people are resting up from our posting frenzy yesterday, LOL  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 26, 2007, 02:34:29 PM »

Dest

Hi Destiny

I am lurking.  Does that count.   Wink

Have a good day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 26, 2007, 02:38:33 PM »

Dest

Sorry Destiny  - I was getting some work done. Wink I think people are resting up from our posting frenzy yesterday, LOL  Laughing

LOL...a posting frenzy it was KLAAS  I really enjoyed reading it all too...house of cards starting to show some cracks....and crackheads Wink

Thanks....Dest

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: September 26, 2007, 02:40:22 PM »

Dest

Hi Destiny

I am lurking.  Does that count.   Wink

Have a good day.

Janet

HI Janet!

You bet it counts Wink Good to see you, I always enjoy your posts.

Dest

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 26, 2007, 03:01:02 PM »

Still no Diario for 9/26 ... ???

Destiny - Of course inquiring minds want to know who the 8 were ... we're pretty sure LEM is Luis Mansur (per Amigoe.com).

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: September 26, 2007, 03:16:15 PM »

Still no Diario for 9/26 ... ???

Destiny - Of course inquiring minds want to know who the 8 were ... we're pretty sure LEM is Luis Mansur (per Amigoe.com).

OK Ms. Marple....will give it a try....anyone else?  I plan on trying to find out if more arrests are in the works....and the name of the Law Firm too.

Dest....this is fun!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.