April 26, 2024, 12:51:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224913 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #380 on: September 26, 2007, 03:21:36 PM »

BTW, sorry to be a pest...does anyone have the initials and ages of the BB8  (big bust Cool ? If you can post them for me, I can refer to them while we talk...if, I can get in touch with him, and he talks about it with me.

TIA!!!!
Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 26, 2007, 03:40:14 PM »

BTW, sorry to be a pest...does anyone have the initials and ages of the BB8  (big bust Cool ? If you can post them for me, I can refer to them while we talk...if, I can get in touch with him, and he talks about it with me.

TIA!!!!
Dest

Sorry, just got from the store,lol  Laughing

Here are the initials.

H.R.M.O. (41 aña)
R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña) Luis Mansur
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: September 26, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »

TIA!!!!
Dest

Destiny... Ms Marple has them listed in the murder and crime thread in the index page, think under important documents.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: September 26, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

Wonder if Chamaly is one of those detained?  Doesn't Chamaly own Arubatoday and Bondia?

I believe he does. So we have an initial match? I am gonna hafta read back...

H.R.M.O. (41 aña) - I'm wondering if this is an Oduber 
R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña) (but the myspace says he's 34)

These guys from SA are always a couple of years older than they say.  Just ask reps from the Little League World Series.   Wink

Here are the 8 initials Destiny . . .

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 26, 2007, 03:41:51 PM »

TIA!!!!
Dest

Here are the initials.

H.R.M.O. (41 aña)
R.R. (45 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña)

Thank You!....will try calling in about 5 mins....anything else I should try for?

Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 26, 2007, 03:54:36 PM »

TIA!!!!
Dest

Here are the initials.

H.R.M.O. (41 aña)
R.R. (45 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña)

Thank You!....will try calling in about 5 mins....anything else I should try for?

Dest

Sure, ask if there are going to be more arrests.  THANKS!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 26, 2007, 03:55:24 PM »

I called....he is scheduled to come in @ 11:00pm tonight...I'll call back then, I'm a night person anyway Wink

Dest....think of questions I can try to ask...BBL.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »

TIA!!!!
Dest

Here are the initials.

H.R.M.O. (41 aña)
R.R. (45 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña)

Dest

Sure, ask if there are going to be more arrests.  THANKS!

Got that at the top of my list KLAAS!

Dest

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 26, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »

Thanks Dest!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 26, 2007, 04:03:24 PM »

I called....he is scheduled to come in @ 11:00pm tonight...I'll call back then, I'm a night person anyway Wink

Destiny

I am lost ... story of my life.   

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2007, 04:08:07 PM »

Destiny

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

She's contacted a someone in Aruba a couple times now that seems to be very "helpful".
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 05:24:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 26, 2007, 04:11:10 PM »

Destiny

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

Destiny

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

Sorry Janet...no can tell...it's really true, sorry I can't, KLAAS knows who it is...but I can't tell. She's the ONLY one I told.

Dest

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 26, 2007, 04:19:39 PM »

Mr. Jossie Mansur the owner of the Diario has been making a fuzz regarding the Holloway case in Aruba. All this to distract attention on some issues of his own family members. Yesterday in the morning hours one of his brothers, to mentioned Luis Mansur has been arrested by local and Dutch authorities regarding money laundry and drug trafficking. The local police force has been assisted by the Dutch Special Units (Korps Landelijke Diensten)and Special Drug Squads out of Curacao. The brohter of Jossie Mansur is now being detained in the police station in San Nicolas and his wife is being held in the police station in Sta Cruz. Jossie Mansur's brother was caught with over one million in cash at his house during the police raid. Two other arrested during this raid was believed to be the relatives of the Ochoa's. Ochoa's was the second largest drug smuggler out of Colombia in the 80's and 90's and are well known to be good friends of the Mansur's in Aruba specially Jossie and his brother Luis. Now everybody can understand the reasons why Jossie Mansur was spitting so much carbage on the local police force and the Aruban government in particular. See for yourself some of the facts regarding Jossie Mansurs relatives and close families:

"More and more the name Mansur turns up in money laundering cases. Alex and Eric Mansur were indicted in Puerto Rico in August 1994. (77) President Clinton specifically mentioned the Mansur's when he put Aruba on the list of Major Illicit Drug-transit Countries in December 1996. Although no member of the family was actually indicted in the La Costa case, the name Mansur is frequently is found in the files which were seized at Habibe's home on Aruba".

"The activities of Mansur and Lopesierra, however, go well beyond this. They are accused of illegally funding the presidential campaign of Colombian president Ernesto Samper in 1994. Not only did Samper allegedly receive 6 million dollars from the Cali Cartel – an accusation he vehemently denies and ascribes to political machinations – it is said he also pocketed US$ 500,000 in cash offered by "a group from Philip Morris and Interbank”." (79)

The Mansur Family seems to have all the right connections in its corner of the Caribbean. Some Mansur's still have Venezuelan nationality, and they have interests in Maracaibo and Caracas, as well as in Punto Fijo and Coro, where the originally Lebanese Mansur Family had settled before moving to Aruba. Punto Fijo is situated on the Paraguaná peninsula in the North at the Golfo de Venezuela, which separates it from La Guajira.

Posted by: carlos | Tuesday, September 25, 2007 at 09:05 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2007/09/richardsons-big.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: September 26, 2007, 04:22:04 PM »

Thank you for your efforts Destiny.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: September 26, 2007, 04:40:52 PM »

Destiny

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

Destiny

Who is "he"?

Thanks

Janet

Sorry Janet...no can tell...it's really true, sorry I can't, KLAAS knows who it is...but I can't tell. She's the ONLY one I told.

Dest

Destiny ... I thought I had missed something.

Curiosity is killing me but ... I understand ... I guess.

Why is Klaas so darn special?  Rolling Eyes

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 26, 2007, 04:44:33 PM »

Janet - here is Destiny's old post after her first phone call:  Wink

I called a contact in Aruba...that's all I can say...not trying to be snotty...just smart Wink

Here is what I found out today...don't know if it's old news or not...I just write down our conversations.

Destiny

Hello Klaas,

Very interesting conversation with XXXXXXX at the XXXXXXXXXX today.  We covered a lot of ground, so I'll try to put in the best order that I can based on copious notes I took during our conversation.

First I told him who I was, he said he remembered me and that it was good to hear my voice again. I thanked him profusely for all his kind help last week, and Thanked him for being so friendly with me.

He said "Yes I remember you called about Lorenzo, so that topic is what we talked about for awhile.  I brought up again the trial status of Lorenzo again, he said that Lorenzo would not have a trial.  He tried to explain the Aruban Justice System to me....he really likes to talk, He said that Lorenzo had a private mediation with a Judge from Holland, and that the only way that Lorenzo would be brought back in for trial is that after 60 days from his release on July 25th, if a Jury requested a trial, that then Lorenzo would be brought back in to be seen by a panel of 3 Judges to determine if that should happen.  But, he also said"THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN"  and that Lorenzo had been released on time already served...18 days was the time he mentioned...so it seems that Lorenzo is scott free on the drug bust.

I did ask him if Paulus or anyone from that office was Lorenzo's Lawyer, he said no, he thought it was a Lawyer from Holland.

I then felt brave enough to bring up Joran...he immediately said "oh the Natallee case I asked him if he knew if Joran had come to Aruba during vacation, he said no Joran is in Holland for school, but then he threw in that he had heard that Joran had made a short trip to Florida for an interview, he didn't know whom with, nor what for, but from there went back to Holland.

He did tell me that Mama and Papa Sloot are on Aruba right now, and that Papa is getting to work on his new Lawyer practice.

He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned.

If he doesn't volunteer, I try not to appear too nosey.

I did ask about the KLPD investigators from Holland...he said they have all gone home now. none on the island...I asked him if the case was closed, he said no it was not...I asked him his feelings about the Nat case...his answer was that he had a *strange* feeling about the case, in fact he said this 2 times....then he went on about how Aruba is such a small island, that something should have been found, and how hard everyone worked in the beginning with the search efforts.

He also said Nancy Grace turned a lot of the locals off with how she presented Aruba....he brought this up out of the blue.

He sail the case is still very much open and is basically being handled by the KLPD in Holland and the FBI.  And, that he enjoyed talking  with me, and I could call him anytime with questions.

That's what I have for now...

Destiny...please excuse my spelling, am tired today.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 05:25:37 PM by klaasend » Logged
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 26, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »

Okay, here comes a question...lol....if Astrid's house is on that main road and Lorenzo's appears to be farther away....how cna they both be Savaneta addresses?  Maybe I  am confused as to location by looking at google earth. Anyone?
Well Arubas "addressing" is something to be desired, LOL.  They skip numbers, skip roads, its just plain ole wierd.  It's the reason I couldn't find Lorenzos house.  BTW, the funky painted house is NOT Lorenzos, it is a house where paintball is played at.  So back to this Astrid house thing.  Did I miss something?  I have been away for a few days. Is there somewhere I can see this area being built?  And why was it in the news?  HELP Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: September 26, 2007, 04:50:58 PM »

Okay, here comes a question...lol....if Astrid's house is on that main road and Lorenzo's appears to be farther away....how cna they both be Savaneta addresses?  Maybe I  am confused as to location by looking at google earth. Anyone?
Well Arubas "addressing" is something to be desired, LOL.  They skip numbers, skip roads, its just plain ole wierd.  It's the reason I couldn't find Lorenzos house.  BTW, the funky painted house is NOT Lorenzos, it is a house where paintball is played at.  So back to this Astrid house thing.  Did I miss something?  I have been away for a few days. Is there somewhere I can see this area being built?  And why was it in the news?  HELP Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Astrid's house is now called CLUB ARIAS - Private VIP parties, etc:

http://www.clubarias.com/contact.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2007, 04:59:29 PM »

Janet - here is Destiny's old post after her first phone call:  Wink

I called a contact in Aruba......that's all I can say...not trying to be snotty...just smart Wink

Here is what I found out today...don't know if it's old news or not...I just write down our conversations.

Destiny

Hello Klaas,

Very interesting conversation with XXXXXXX at the XXXXXXXXXX today.  We covered a lot of ground, so I'll try to put in the best order that I can based on copious notes I took during our conversation.

First I told him who I was, he said he remembered me and that it was good to hear my voice again. I thanked him profusely for all his kind help last week, and Thanked him for being so friendly with me.

He said "Yes I remember you called about Lorenzo, so that topic is what we talked about for awhile.  I brought up again the trial status of Lorenzo again, he said that Lorenzo would not have a trial.  He tried to explain the Aruban Justice System to me....he really likes to talk, He said that Lorenzo had a private mediation with a Judge from Holland, and that the only way that Lorenzo would be brought back in for trial is that after 60 days from his release on July 25th, if a Jury requested a trial, that then Lorenzo would be brought back in to be seen by a panel of 3 Judges to determine if that should happen.  But, he also said"THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN"  and that Lorenzo had been released on time already served...18 days was the time he mentioned...so it seems that Lorenzo is scott free on the drug bust.

I did ask him if Paulus or anyone from that office was Lorenzo's Lawyer, he said no, he thought it was a Lawyer from Holland.

I then felt brave enough to bring up Joran...he immediately said "oh the Natallee case I asked him if he knew if Joran had come to Aruba during vacation, he said no Joran is in Holland for school, but then he threw in that he had heard that Joran had made a short trip to Florida for an interview, he didn't know whom with, nor what for, but from there went back to Holland.

He did tell me that Mama and Papa Sloot are on Aruba right now, and that Papa is getting to work on his new Lawyer practice.

He also told me that approx. 8 weeks ago a team of FBI Agents arrived in Aruba and questioned a lot of Police and Officials,  regarding the Nat case..and the FBI also questions some ppl from a newspapers didn't ask what paper nor who was questioned.

If he doesn't volunteer, I try not to appear too nosey.

I did ask about the KLPD investigators from Holland...he said they have all gone home now. none on the island...I asked him if the case was closed, he said no it was not...I asked him his feelings about the Nat case...his answer was that he had a *strange* feeling about the case, in fact he said this 2 times....then he went on about how Aruba is such a small island, that something should have been found, and how hard everyone worked in the beginning with the search efforts.

He also said Nancy Grace turned a lot of the locals off with how she presented Aruba....he brought this up out of the blue.

He sail the case is still very much open and is basically being handled by the KLPD in Holland and the FBI.  And, that he enjoyed talking  with me, and I could call him anytime with questions.

That's what I have for now...

Destiny...please excuse my spelling, am tired today.

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks Destiny.

Janet
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 05:26:08 PM by klaasend » Logged

_____

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »

Ask him about the KLPD and ALE working together. First the big Lorenzo bust...then this. Has this type of working relationship between these two organizations been common, or is this something new? The relationship has resulted in agressive action and arrests in these two cases, could the same be expected in the NH case? NH case rumors...whispers...anything.  TIA!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.