April 24, 2024, 07:46:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224876 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 26, 2007, 05:19:37 PM »

I called....he is scheduled to come in @ 11:00pm tonight...I'll call back then, I'm a night person anyway Wink

Dest....think of questions I can try to ask...BBL.

Ask him about the KLPD and ALE working together. First the big Lorenzo bust...then this. Has this type of working relationship between these two organizations been common, or is this something new? The relationship has resulted in agressive action and arrests in these two cases, could the same be expected in the NH case? NH case rumors...whispers...anything.  TIA!

What was the outcome of the Interrogations of Dompig and Richardson by Paul Van Der Sloot in the fraudulent license case?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: September 26, 2007, 05:23:32 PM »

I'll say, yes thats it for sure

Thiese ones will show a better view
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kath8700/astridhouseww.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kath8700/astridshouse.jpg

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: September 26, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »

Hotshot - be sure to watch all the videos at the Club Arias site:

http://www.clubarias.com/contact.html
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 26, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »

sounds to me like lorenzo got out with less time and money lost than the cost to the newspapers for covering the story.  but then, we don't understand the aruban perception of dutch law.
dennisintn
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2007, 05:46:48 PM »

So if Jossy and Luis Mansur own property togther and filed this suit together, I wonder if Jossy will be implicated in any of this latest spat of arrests?  So far, AFAIK, he has steered clear of any of the family shady dealings.  I sure hope he is not involved in any way as he does seem like such a nice person.

Anna, this very type of eventuality has had me worried for a LONG time. The Dutch teaming up with the ALE to go after the Mansur family is NOT good news for the case. It makes Jossy flat-out LOOK BAD, for one thing, and raises the specter that we have been allowing a potential Trojan Horse in our midst by granting Jossy status as our chief ally on the island at this time. Jossy's bonafides have always been a HUGE question mark for me. What does he gain from championing Natalee's cause? What are the REAL MOTIVES he has for doing it? Hmmm.

I am also pondering if this is not a strike against the Mansur family BECAUSE of support for Natalee. If the Dutch are in on something like that, forget about the KLPD as the heroes who will save the day. I have said since Day One, Hour One that the Dutch are where the corruption STARTS, not where it ENDS. Sorry robots but I have never bought it. I don't ever bet anything but I would never have risked the farm on the Dutch as the white knights in shining armor.

I also read Rob's ideas on Page One. I think it is safe to say that we have our hands full with Aruba in ways we may not ever understand.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2007, 05:55:56 PM »

I called....he is scheduled to come in @ 11:00pm tonight...I'll call back then, I'm a night person anyway Wink

See if you can find out who the Lawyer was that was involved in this bust.  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #406 on: September 26, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »

Could this be the same house???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: September 26, 2007, 06:05:49 PM »

Hotshot - be sure to watch all the videos at the Club Arias site:

http://www.clubarias.com/contact.html

Thanks Klaas, very interesting to say the "very" least.  That was built very fast.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: September 26, 2007, 06:07:02 PM »

Nut - I believe that is Hiram Vrolijk's home
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 26, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

Let me add to my post above: I WANT to believe that we have a valid and  friendly source on the island in Jossy Mansur. I really want to. The past background and the alleged activities of that family give me extreme pause however.

It is telling to me that clinton singled Jossy out as being a key villain in 1996. This has the effect of making me think that Jossy is actually the salt of the earth... sorry Louise Vargas and others.

Jossy seems too friendly with Chavez, however.

You just can't tell the players in this one even WITH a program.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 26, 2007, 06:17:03 PM »

Let me add to my post above: I WANT to believe that we have a valid and  friendly source on the island in Jossy Mansur. I really want to. The past background and the alleged activities of that family give me extreme pause however.

It is telling to me that clinton singled Jossy out as being a key villain in 1996. This has the effect of making me think that Jossy is actually the salt of the earth... sorry Louise Vargas and others.

Jossy seems too friendly with Chavez, however.

You just can't tell the players in this one even WITH a program.
I have never questioned the main motives of Jossy Mansur -- it is to be a thorn in the side of MEP (his arch enemies.) I think he IS on the right side of the Natalee case and HAS helped us to get the word out despite his alterior motives. I thank him for that.
That said, it is a blow for us to have his credibility shattered with all this.

SB -- I still trust the Dutch. Not because they are teaming with ALE, but because they are teaming with our FBI. KLPD HAS to have the cooperation of ALE in this bust. That doesn't mean they can't eventually expose the ALE's corruption as well.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #411 on: September 26, 2007, 06:27:04 PM »

Nut - I believe that is Hiram Vrolijk's home

ahhhhh.....ok ty.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 26, 2007, 06:27:15 PM »

Love Ya Carpe............ salut king

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_iLwiB1A4M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDA_XmDQA80

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 26, 2007, 06:37:36 PM »

[ What does he gain from championing Natalee's cause? What are the REAL MOTIVES he has for doing it? Hmmm.

maybe jossy just actually likes and respects women as human beings worthy of being protected and not abused and killed on a whim.  from what i've seen and heart, a man like that is a real rarity on the happy island.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 26, 2007, 06:41:10 PM »

I still think this look's a bit like Joran..I guess we will never know  Confused

http://www.clubarias.com/mediatwo.html
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 07:01:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 26, 2007, 06:43:04 PM »

I believe that the perception that the Dutch is on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway is a false perception.

I contend that the recent happenings in Aruba involving the Dutch is all about Natalee Holloway.  Think about it ... Jossy Mansur has always been the only real challenge in Aruba to the corrupt investigation that has been denying an eighteen year old American citizen justice.  Aruba attempted to silence this man a while back with an attempted boycott of his publication ... Diario Aruba ... it failed.  To give an air of credibility ... Aruba has now enlisted the support of the Dutch to ensure that there is no voice left on the Island to expose Natalee's truth.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

BETH TWITTY
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

TWITTY: Well, you know, I‘ll be forever grateful for Jossy Mansur, who is there. And he has been so instrumental. And he‘s just a hero to all of us. And, you know, he‘s my only hope on the island. And we‘ll be forever grateful to him.

DAVE HOLLOWAY
Dana Pretzer Show
September 8, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Jossy has been very helpful to try to find the truth, the fact he lives in Aruba and publishes a newspaper, they're attacking him because he's looking for-- fighting for-- the truth. That’s what a good journalist does--He's going to go after the people, regardless, and try to find the truth

STEVE HOLLOWAY
Scared Monkey - FP Comments
April 6, 2007

Comment #20 ... I think he is a good man looking for the truth. He will not let them push him around. This is his home and is probably sick of the corruption that happens every day on such a large scale on such a small island.
Comment by Steve Holloway | April 6, 2007, 1:02 pm

JUG TWITTY
Scared Monkey - FPComments
December 5, 2005

Comment #6 ... THANK YOU JOSSY I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO IT BUT YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR US FROM THE BEGENNING AND THE PEOPLE OF ARUBA SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOU.
Comment by JUG TWITTY | December 5, 2006, 10:57 am

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #416 on: September 26, 2007, 06:45:46 PM »

Ask him about the KLPD and ALE working together. First the big Lorenzo bust...then this. Has this type of working relationship between these two organizations been common, or is this something new? The relationship has resulted in agressive action and arrests in these two cases, could the same be expected in the NH case? NH case rumors...whispers...anything.  TIA!

What was the outcome of the Interrogations of Dompig and Richardson by Paul Van Der Sloot in the fraudulent license case?

OK...wrote that one down....Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: September 26, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »

See if you can find out who the Lawyer was that was involved in this bust.  Thanks.

It's on the list...Dest

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 26, 2007, 07:01:35 PM »

sounds to me like lorenzo got out with less time and money lost than the cost to the newspapers for covering the story.  but then, we don't understand the aruban perception of dutch law.
dennisintn

I think Lorenzo got off easy for many reasons...none having to do with Aruban Law Wink

Dest

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: September 26, 2007, 07:14:53 PM »

The Arias TV pic looks very much like Lorenzo. IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.