April 16, 2024, 05:02:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224652 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 26, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »

The Kalpoe ruling was on 9/7...so they have 5 or 6 days to cough up the docs. If that is how it works.

Wow!  I wonder if there is a Kinkos in Aruba?

: )   >  Gimme yer prediction Anna. Will the Ks comply or nyet?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: September 26, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »

Yep, that's him. She looks happy with him.

He should contact 'What not to Wear' & maybe she can go to NY...Nick & Carmody (sp?) can cut her hair & fix her face.   Razz

I don't think her face is fixable.Even if it was......the evilness will still steep out and mess it up again. Mad

LAWD---Look at the hands on that woman Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aruba -- where men are men (and the women are too). Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 26, 2007, 08:36:52 PM »

Charlierat has put a call out for people to meet at Beth's book signing:  Rolling Eyes

charlierat Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:32 pm 

O/T Next Birmingham Refugees Get-Together!!

Shout out to all Birmingham area Refugees. We need another get-together. What do you say?

Monday, October 22, 2007
07:00 PM
BARNES AND NOBLE
Ste 100 201 Summit Blvd Birmingham, AL 35243

This invitation goes out to everyone that reads it. And that includes lurkers and people that have never even registered here. I am totally serious about this.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: September 26, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »

Chuck Rat is  gonna Boycott Beth's Book?? I don't think that guy has the balls to show himself in public and come out of hiding away from his computer..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 08:47:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 26, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »

Charlierat has put a call out for people to meet at Beth's book signing:  Rolling Eyes

charlierat Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:32 pm 

O/T Next Birmingham Refugees Get-Together!!

Shout out to all Birmingham area Refugees. We need another get-together. What do you say?

Monday, October 22, 2007
07:00 PM
BARNES AND NOBLE
Ste 100 201 Summit Blvd Birmingham, AL 35243

This invitation goes out to everyone that reads it. And that includes lurkers and people that have never even registered here. I am totally serious about this.

Here's Joran's chance!  He needs to come join his friends.  I hope Beth is aware of these crazies.  I hope she has security there---would be nice to see some Ru/FOB'S get what's coming to them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 26, 2007, 08:49:27 PM »

Charlierat has put a call out for people to meet at Beth's book signing:

Charlie better check to see if the bookstore is within 1000 yards of an elementary school first, likely a restricted area to his FOBRU buddies.  silent
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #446 on: September 26, 2007, 08:49:45 PM »

Yep, that's him. She looks happy with him.

He should contact 'What not to Wear' & maybe she can go to NY...Nick & Carmody (sp?) can cut her hair & fix her face.   Razz

I don't think her face is fixable.Even if it was......the evilness will still steep out and mess it up again. Mad

LAWD---Look at the hands on that woman Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
LOL....that's not hands,that's claws.Evil claws.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: September 26, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »

Chuck Rat is  gonna Boycott Beth's Book?? I don't think that guy has the balls to show himself in public and come out of hiding away from his computer..

Some of them claim if she comes to their town for a book signing, they are going to go and ask her all of the "relevant" questions Rolling Eyes.  I'd like to see them get arrested for being a**holes.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 26, 2007, 08:51:12 PM »

Nyet.

But they will claim it is because they can't get the docs and not because they just don't want to comply.  Or some such excuse.  Won't give up but won't hand over the goods.

I think they will comply with those already published and well known.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: September 26, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »

He'll be real easy to pick out in his tie-dyed Transvestite Aruba Reunion 2007 shirt.

I'll be placing a call to the MB police tomorrow just so they are aware that he may try to disrupt or threat Beth. Good Job Chuck, you just got your ass on the radar.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2007, 09:02:03 PM »

Rob,
Better make that B'ham's Finest instead of MB.

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Also, I wonder if someone will contact the Summit Mall security?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »

Nyet.

But they will claim it is because they can't get the docs and not because they just don't want to comply.  Or some such excuse.  Won't give up but won't hand over the goods.

Thanks Anna. Partial compliance was my thought also. The judges reaction then becomes the real issue, and i would think a partial compliance would not be to his liking.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2007, 09:08:29 PM »

FWIW - I am pretty sure there will be bodyguards for Beth on this tour ...

I am worried - Diario did not publish online today 9/26/2007. I don't *think* this is a holiday. This happened a couple of months ago, too.

I don't know that anything negative that's been said about "the Mansurs" is specific to Jossy. People are trying to paint him over with a brush more accurately aimed at Luis. Jossy is not his brother's keeper ... I don't know Jossy at all, but he seems a decent, well-educated man with an old-fashioned passion for investigative journalism.

(I don't know that journalistic standards are very high on Aruba, but given the translation situation, I give him the benefit of the doubt. The pictures of corpses give me pause - that just isn't done anymore here.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »

Why isn't Deepak suing the writer of this Book? Look's to me like this guy is calling him Natalee's Killer  Confused

Into the Deep: The Hidden Confession of Natalee's Killer (Paperback)Aug 2007
http://tinyurl.com/2ps36y

Book Description
"He tried so hard to hide the truth!"
He is Deepak Kalpoe, one of three prime suspects in the May 30, 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway on the tiny Caribbean island of Aruba.

Five days after the attractive blonde vanished, Kalpoe wrote a lengthy and ultimately revealing email to a friend. That email--between the lines-- tells the whole sordid story of Natelee Holoway's last night on earth.

Forensic psychiatrist Andrew Hodges utilizes a pioneering method of "thoughtprint decoding" based on the unconscious mind's universal urge to tell the truth. In Kalpoe's email Hodges found a greatly detailed and graphic unconscious confession--the real story of what transpired that dark night on the white, sandy beaches of Aruba.

Decoding Deepak's hidden messages scene by scene, he unlocks a Pandora's Box of sexual seduction, deceit and depravity.

Prepare yourself for shock after shock as you delve Into the Deep to learn what really happened to Natalee Holloway on that awful night in Aruba -- a paradise that suddenly turned into her own personal hell.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:09 PM »

FWIW - I am pretty sure there will be bodyguards for Beth on this tour ...

I am worried - Diario did not publish online today 9/26/2007. I don't *think* this is a holiday. This happened a couple of months ago, too.

I don't know that anything negative that's been said about "the Mansurs" is specific to Jossy. People are trying to paint him over with a brush more accurately aimed at Luis. Jossy is not his brother's keeper ... I don't know Jossy at all, but he seems a decent, well-educated man with an old-fashioned passion for investigative journalism.

(I don't know that journalistic standards are very high on Aruba, but given the translation situation, I give him the benefit of the doubt. The pictures of corpses give me pause - that just isn't done anymore here.)

msmarple - I don't think Bondia published today either online FWIW
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »

Rob,

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Got ya... and I think I'll send a nice letter to the State Bar Association. This type of crap should be brought to their attention also.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »

Nyet.

Thanks Anna. Partial compliance was my thought also. The judges reaction then becomes the real issue, and i would think a partial compliance would not be to his liking.

Nope, I don't think he will accept just any old excuse but the Kalpoes may well think just that.

Don't know anything about California but here that kind of behavior gets you a $1 monetary award even in the event of a successful presentation of a case.   Very Happy  A moral victory with no financial gain.

Well, I think they will attempt to blame ALE for not having more of the PV's or think up some other excuse why they just can't comply but don't think it will work.

Don't file the suit if you can't provide the other side with the evidence.  Isn't that how that works?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: September 26, 2007, 09:12:41 PM »

Nyet.

Anna ... they would be lying.  According to Karin Janssen's spokesperson ... Deepak and Satish Kalpoe should have access to ALL statements that implicate them in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. However ... I am sure that in furthering the agenda of protecting Joran and Paulus ... the "powers that be" in Aruba ... the Kalpoes ... David Kock ... could be selectively withholding statements.

Nevertheless ... I speculate that the Kalpoes will be either intimidated or compensated by Aruba to drop the defamation lawsuit.  Disclosure would expose the Natalee Holloway investigation for what it is ... corrupt and ... expose Paulus and Joran for what they are ... despicable!!!

Janet

Vivian Van Der Biezen: Spokesperson for Prosecutor
NANCE GRACE
June 10, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly back to Vivian Van Der Biezen. Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VAN DER BIEZEN: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 26, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »

Rob,

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Got ya... and I think I'll send a nice letter to the State Bar Association. This type of crap should be brought to their attention also.

TASE HIM, BRO!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: September 26, 2007, 09:20:51 PM »

Rob,

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

TASE HIM, BRO!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He look's like a Wacko...They may have to Taze him a dozen times  Razz

More on Dr.Hodges regarding his book from strayze@BFN

http://tinyurl.com/ys6eb5
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 09:22:41 PM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.