April 19, 2024, 03:54:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224771 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: September 26, 2007, 09:21:09 PM »

Rob,
Better make that B'ham's Finest instead of MB.

Jurisdiction, you know.   Wink

Also, I wonder if someone will contact the Summit Mall security?

Got ya... and I think I'll send a nice letter to the State Bar Association. This type of crap should be brought to their attention also.

TASE HIM, BRO!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 26, 2007, 09:33:29 PM »

Nyet.

But they will claim it is because they can't get the docs and not because they just don't want to comply.  Or some such excuse.  Won't give up but won't hand over the goods.

I think they will comply with those already published and well known.

Anna ... they would be lying.  According to Karin Janssen's spokesperson ... Deepak and Satish Kalpoe should have access to ALL statements that implicate them in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. However ... I am sure that in furthering the agenda of protecting Joran and Paulus ... the "powers that be" in Aruba ... the Kalpoes ... David Kock ... could be selectively withholding statements.

Nevertheless ... I speculate that the Kalpoes will be either intimidated or compensated by Aruba to drop the defamation lawsuit.  Disclosure would expose the Natalee Holloway investigation for what it is ... corrupt and ... expose Paulus and Joran for what they are ... despicable!!!

Janet

Vivian Van Der Biezen: Spokesperson for Prosecutor
NANCE GRACE
June 10, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly back to Vivian Van Der Biezen. Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VAN DER BIEZEN: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

You are so right, Janet, and I think the judge would know this as well.  Every defendant is given access to the evidence against them, including Kalpoes.

Time to fork over the docs!

And too bad if they should happen to be leaked all over the place, too.  Isn't it about time we had all this mystery evidence?  Even Joran's ghost writer has it but not the family of the missing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 26, 2007, 09:35:32 PM »

So when was this property that used to belong to Astrid rennovated to add the little guest houses and bring it up to the size of this club? 

Did anyone who was in Aruba see the property and if so when and were the guest houses added at that time?  I don't think this club is very old and seems to be post-Astrid remarrying and moving back to the Netherlands. 

All I know is it looked like this back in Jan/ Feb of 2006 "video made by us"  http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/kath8700/nats/?action=view&current=janaruba247.flv

So this thing went up fast.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: September 26, 2007, 09:36:24 PM »

Let me add to my post above: I WANT to believe that we have a valid and  friendly source on the island in Jossy Mansur. I really want to. The past background and the alleged activities of that family give me extreme pause however.

It is telling to me that clinton singled Jossy out as being a key villain in 1996. This has the effect of making me think that Jossy is actually the salt of the earth... sorry Louise Vargas and others.

Jossy seems too friendly with Chavez, however.

You just can't tell the players in this one even WITH a program.

SB - Jossy has railed often and at length against Chavez. I believe just last week he was warning about "Chavista Tourists" from Venezuela bothering people at the beaches, clubs, etc., about the wonders of Chavez and the horrors of democracy. I posted that in the M&C thread and it's probably on one of the last two pages of that thread. Jossy was on his head when Chavez talked recently about claiming the waters ... and there have been many more. Probably at least one editorial a week about the Chavez, and none of them are supportive.

And, although I don't remember exactly what I just read here about Clinton (i.e.,  U.S. Government agencies' reports) and "the Mansurs", I didn't get the feeling Jossy was singled out. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted what I did in my previous post.

People are USING this stuff against Jossy, but Jossy can't help what his relatives do. Sort of like trying to swipe all the Bushes with Neil?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 26, 2007, 09:37:22 PM »

[quote Time to fork over the docs!

And too bad if they should happen to be leaked all over the place, too.  Isn't it about time we had all this mystery evidence?  Even Joran's ghost writer has it but not the family of the missing?
[/quote]

according to aruba steve, even ahata had copies of all the documents including f.b.i. information.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: September 26, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

I just remembered something.

A while back there was the son of a government official that was busted down in SA. Who was that? I believe that person had 250K in cash on him. I wonder if he is tied to the Mansur gang?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: September 26, 2007, 09:47:25 PM »

A while back there was the son of a government official that was busted down in SA. Who was that? I believe that person had 250K in cash on him. I wonder if he is tied to the Mansur gang?

Wasn't that Wever's son?  I remember the incident, not sure which son it was though.  It's posted here somewhere, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: September 26, 2007, 09:50:37 PM »

Wasn't that Wever's son?  I remember the incident, not sure which son it was though.  It's posted here somewhere, lol  Laughing

Something like Candalara Wever and the son was using his father's name when arrested?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 26, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »

Something like Candalara Wever and the son was using his father's name when arrested?

Anna - great memory!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.300

70. Crioyo wrote:

Drunk driving is the leading cause of death among youngsters in Aruba if you ask me. I have many many friends
and know many people who’ve been involved in such accidents.

I heard today (discussing this with friends) there’s an SB gang, a PC gang etc etc. I guess people think it’s cool to call their ‘’band of brothers'’ a gang. CW is also a wannabe gang for example. (Sabana Basora, Pos Chiquito, Congo Weg)

Now that carnaval season has begun all these youths with beefs are going to be on the street looking for eachother. Met a few at the gym. Sad sad.

But I’ll do my part when I return to Aruba in years to come and I think things will look up when the current generation of politicians has gone and been replaced. In 21 years since status aparte we’ve had, 2 prime ministers. Very frustrating. Democratically elected losers. Who can protect the people from themselves? They stick a big banner in your yard and pay you for it and then people go and vote for them. They paint your car, they buy you a fridge, they give you a job and fire whoever the previous party hired when they were in office and if you haven’t got the money to do these things, you get no votes. That’s why the same politicians get elected over and over again and the new parties barely get a seat. That’s how mep gets a 11 seat majority. They had a 12 seat majority in the previous 4 years also. Parties like Aliansa who want to campaign without bribing people, get 0, zilch, nada, rien, niks.

Minister Ramon Lee raped a woman. Member or parlament Robert Maduro hit someone with his car and kept driving. A mysterious Candelario Wever arrested in Venezuela with 3,5 kilo cocaine, out on 250,000 dollar bail…etc etc etc.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 26, 2007, 10:01:47 PM »

I thought it was Theresa Croes' son.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2007, 10:03:15 PM »

He was a Wever, forget first name.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2007, 10:03:18 PM »

Thanks Ladies...

not to mention Betico Croes' son - I think he is Gilberto, seems to be a crackhead in the his own party.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2007, 10:04:16 PM »

I didn't see anyone on the list with the last initial 'W'.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 26, 2007, 10:05:18 PM »

I didn't see anyone on the list with the last initial 'W'.

No, but according to MF more arrests are to come.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 26, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »

Should have read more first ... Candelario Wever, yes, arrested in Venezuela with a lot of cocaine, and got out of Venzy jail on $250,000 dollar bail. He also showed an ID that represented himself as an Aruba Minister of something. He is the son of a former Minister of something.

Destiny - That would be a good question to ask your dial-a-cop. What happened with the Candelario Wever case in Venezuela? (Not Aruba jurisdiction, but I'm sure everybody there KNOWS.)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: September 26, 2007, 10:19:16 PM »

Should have read more first ... Candelario Wever, yes, arrested in Venezuela with a lot of cocaine, and got out of Venzy jail on $250,000 dollar bail. He also showed an ID that represented himself as an Aruba Minister of something. He is the son of a former Minister of something.

Destiny - That would be a good question to ask your dial-a-cop. What happened with the Candelario Wever case in Venezuela? (Not Aruba jurisdiction, but I'm sure everybody there KNOWS.)

was it Booshi Wever's kid?

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 26, 2007, 10:19:35 PM »

what happened probably depended on how much of that 250 grand he left there in venezuela when he left.
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: September 26, 2007, 10:20:57 PM »

Have to bring these forward, because I keep forgetting to save them...

H.R.M.O. (41 aña) - I'm wondering if this is an Oduber 
R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)
J.A.C. (36 aña) (but the myspace says he's 34)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 26, 2007, 10:25:27 PM »

R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)

Glenda/Renfro swears that J.A.C. is not a Chemaly.  I doubt that H.R.M.O. is an Oduber too.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: September 26, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »

R.R. (45 aña)
L.E.M. (63 aña)
M.V.C. (68 aña)
R.A.B.M. (28 aña)
F.R.A. (50 aña)
M.K.K. (28 aña)

Glenda/Renfro swears that J.A.C. is not a Chemaly.  I doubt that H.R.M.O. is an Oduber too.

Yes, and we still don't know who A B is....the alphabet game.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.