April 18, 2024, 08:27:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224689 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: September 27, 2007, 01:35:09 AM »

9-26-07
Rudy Croes preparing for a riot?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 27, 2007, 01:46:40 AM »

Strange story about early tip, Beth and *Vader* (van Loon > imo).

Tip calls connecting Natalee and yellow jeep/landcruiser. One tip names Vader (drug-runner with boat)...another names Theodore.

Vader located by Beth and brought to Bubali. Jacobs does not question him...says tip is *Theodore*.

Outside Bubali Beth questions Vader again. He admits he is *Theodore*...also. He is then questioned.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 27, 2007, 01:51:28 AM »

Strange story about early tip, Beth and *Vader* (van Loon > imo).

Tip calls connecting Natalee and yellow jeep/landcruiser. One tip names Vader (drug-runner with boat)...another names Theodore.

Vader located by Beth and brought to Bubali. Jacobs does not question him...says tip is *Theodore*.

Outside Bubali Beth questions Vader again. He admits he is *Theodore*...also. He is then questioned.

Tip probably came from Renfro  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 27, 2007, 01:56:25 AM »

It was wednesday evening, 10pm, first week...that Jacobs showed up at the restaurant to have Beth sign a new statement, in Dutch. Jacobs said the need for a new statement is because dates were wrong on the first one.
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: September 27, 2007, 01:57:10 AM »

I went to Walmart yesterday and the representative of the company that stocks books in south Louisiana Walmarts was putting out new books.  I asked him about Loving Natalee and he looked it up on his list and told me it would not be put out until October 2.  He said, “I can’t sell it to you even if I have it with me because we would be fined.”   A “memo” had been sent out earlier this week to the reps, he said, informing them not to put it out until October 2  Sad

Hope some of you have Walmarts where the reps have not received this memo—or where they are stocked by a different company... 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2007, 02:02:31 AM »

In Solo di Pueblo 09/26/07

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 27, 2007, 02:05:01 AM »

Tip probably came from Renfro  Wink
Cool

I always assumed van Loon was clean as a whistle because the only time Renfro EVER got near discussing the actual *investigation* on SM she introduced him. Even then, it was only a pic...followed by numerous  Shocked  Shocked and babble.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: September 27, 2007, 02:08:59 AM »

In Solo di Pueblo 09/26/07

More on Bryan Hamaker:

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/11/harrytho_1110_n.php

The following information is posted for Paul Bryan Hamaker, who emailed the information to us. Paul claims to have verifiable information that Bob Riley, Jeff Sessions, and Richard Shelby - Gov and Senators from Alabama, have all consistently received money from the Netherlands PACS.

The purpose here is not to "farm up" points of scandal, but to point out just how bizzare the entire boycott idea is, as well as the complex interactions that are involved in the ever-evolving cast of characters related to Natalee's disappearance. Aruba and the Netherlands are far more involved in the Alabama scene, and vice-versa, than anyone could have ever imagined.

Paul also says that he also believes that state rep from Holloway Twitty area also gets money from Netherlands PACs. Here is the "short" version:

Netherlands Contribution TO Alabama Governor And Senators Election by PAC

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 27, 2007, 02:14:19 AM »

I went to Walmart yesterday and the representative of the company that stocks books in south Louisiana Walmarts was putting out new books.  I asked him about Loving Natalee and he looked it up on his list and told me it would not be put out until October 2.  He said, “I can’t sell it to you even if I have it with me because we would be fined.”   A “memo” had been sent out earlier this week to the reps, he said, informing them not to put it out until October 2  Sad

Hope some of you have Walmarts where the reps have not received this memo—or where they are stocked by a different company... 

I figured it was something like that. 
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: September 27, 2007, 02:14:40 AM »

Solo di Pueblo = FOBRU

I hope Paul Bryan Hamaker does not have any family members that have ever been arrested. Because, of course, whatever they are charged with he is also responsible.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: September 27, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: September 27, 2007, 02:19:19 AM »

Solo di Pueblo = FOBRU

I hope Paul Bryan Hamaker does not have any family members that have ever been arrested. Because, of course, whatever they are charged with he is also responsible.

I agree.  Trying to figure out which RU poster he is  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 27, 2007, 02:24:28 AM »

I agree.  Trying to figure out which RU poster he is  Wink
There was a *Paul* at FOB who had Jossyitis. Said he was from Bama, and knew the Sloots. I'm calling it.   batman
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #533 on: September 27, 2007, 07:31:03 AM »

Uh, Wever, that's Dutch isn't it? What you want to bet he's walking around free as a bird right now.
Croes may be Aruban...but i do think it likely that her son is walking free. I never heard of any trial/sentence. Possibly he benefited from the *lost files* scandal of Oct. 05.

http://www.semver.aw/geanealogiafamiliar.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 27, 2007, 07:31:36 AM »

I just remembered something.

A while back there was the son of a government official that was busted down in SA. Who was that? I believe that person had 250K in cash on him. I wonder if he is tied to the Mansur gang?

Wasn't that Wever's son?  I remember the incident, not sure which son it was though.  It's posted here somewhere, lol  Laughing

I thought it was Theresa Croes' son.

He was busted for cocaine smuggling in the Netherlands, iirc.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #535 on: September 27, 2007, 07:47:38 AM »

can't wait to see where Patrick fits in!

Who is this?  Did I miss the answer?

I believe he's referring to Patrick Boset (Renfro's husband/friend or whatever)

One of her baby daddys.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 27, 2007, 08:49:52 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/  09/26/2007

Many tall stories about huge police action

ORANJESTAD – “I wished it was true that we have found one million florins in cash, but that was not the case, neither that we found big amounts of drugs”, said senior public prosecutor Hans Mos.  There are tall stories going around about the large-scale police action of last Monday.

“The suspects did have a substantial amount of money on them, but we should not exaggerate.  There are also rumours that we acted under the pressure of the Netherlands.  That is absolutely not true.  The decision was made here.  You cannot take any risk with an action like this.  We have therefore asked assistance from the Netherlands and Curacao.  You cannot do it with too few people, because you will otherwise endanger your own people. 

In retrospect, the big effort of 120 men is definitely justified.  That turned out to be necessary, since one of the suspects has fired a gun.  Also the sniffer dogs from the Netherlands were useful.  Here, we do not sniffer dogs trained to find money.  And when you do not have something, you simply have to hire it from somewhere else, just like any other company.”

Mos didn’t want to say much about the 8 suspects.  He did say though that all of them are active drug dealers in Aruba.  “It was not an international gang, but because they deal in drugs, they do have contacts in Venezuela and Colombia.”  An important decision is going to be made on Monday. {I assume 10/01/2007} That’s when the OM must proof that there’s sufficient evidence to keep them in custody.  For the offence committed by some of the suspects, like extortion, drugs dealing, and money laundering, there are 7 or 8 years of prison term.

LAWYERS CRITISIZED

One of the 10 locations that were searched last Monday was the lawyers’ firm Mohamed Emerencia Duyneveld.  According to Duyneveld, it was done nicely and politely.  The examining judge had only asked him and his colleagues a few questions.  Because during the past seven years he conducted negotiations in Venezuela as lawyer of the arrested suspect Luis Mansur, the OM was interested in his involvement with the drugs case.  He was asked not to represent Mansur as a lawyer for the time being and be a possible witness later.  Duyneveld can imagine very well that it was his ‘former’ client that drew a gun when the police raided his home.  “The assisting special squad from Curacao has used an igniter to blow Mansur’s front door down around 04:00 in the morning and ran inside.  You wake up with a start and protect yourself.”

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 27, 2007, 09:19:22 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/9/27/

Diario has a section called “Cumpleañeros” where people can publish greetings (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.) It seems that Freddy Zedan’s birthday was either yesterday or today. (Diario did not publish 09/26/2007.) Sorry the translation is so bad.

Awe a haci un aña mas di su lekker leven e guy sweet sweet. Nada mas ni nada menos cu FREDDY ZEDAN.  Eta haya bunch of huggs & kisses di toda la familia. Tanto na tanto sunchinan di tur su admiradoranan cu ta mane hopi pa
menshona! hahahaha Ki ba kere cu bo a scapa di sali den corant?? Bms schat enjoy bo dia y no haci nada di mas!! TQM...bo lil sis Ghis.

Online Pap translation:

today owing to haci one year more of his lekker leven the guy sweet sweet. nothing more neither nothing less cu freddy zedan. eta achieve bunch or huggs & kisses of toda la familia. tanto at tanto sunchinan of all his admiradoranan cu is mane much for menshona! hahahaha what ba believe cu you have scapa of leave in corant?? bms schat enjoy do you day y not haci nothing of more!! tqm...bo lil sis ghis.

klaas - there's a picture of him with a female, maybe a family member ... if you want to grab it. (Do we need another one?)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: September 27, 2007, 09:20:13 AM »

PAC = Political Action Committees = Special Interests = Legalized Bribery.

I also notice a few of de Cubas (of Cuba) on Aruba. Would these be pre or post Castro? Another interesting connection to the family tree.

Could be Baptista supporters that got out before Castro took over in '59 or could be communists themselves that were spreading their message ala Che'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: September 27, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »

PAC = Political Action Committees = Special Interests = Legalized Bribery.

I also notice a few of de Cubas (of Cuba) on Aruba. Would these be pre or post Castro? Another interesting connection to the family tree.

Could be Baptista supporters that got out before Castro took over in '59 or could be communists themselves that were spreading their message ala Che'.

One more note on PACs - it is illegal for a foreign country or entity to contribute to such a PAC.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.