April 26, 2024, 05:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224924 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: September 27, 2007, 12:59:24 PM »

[/quote]

Well I AM SURE the Birmingham police have been notified about the  possibility of a group of protesters gathering and the name of the organizer.... Wink
[/quote]

please don't scare them off.  this could be a monumental meeting.  i'd like to see the faces of people who think and talk like they do. 
dennisintn
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 27, 2007, 01:05:47 PM »

Protesters? Endorse them, befriend them, get the names, let them know you are one of them.

Steal their wallets and send to Tamikosmom.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: September 27, 2007, 01:20:37 PM »

I know Lorenzo is a touchy subject as is Shango...just thought this needed to be reviewed again...just in case...

NativeLingo

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if his name is Lorenzo or not...
But from the very beginning "the son of an ex Vwagen dealer" was somehow involved..... He was the first one mentioned....

Mentioned as what?  A suspect?  The person that came along and picked Natalee up on the beach?  The party guy?  Take your pick.

I'd add mentioned by whom? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: September 27, 2007, 02:16:10 PM »

Well I AM SURE the Birmingham police have been notified about the  possibility of a group of protesters gathering and the name of the organizer.... Wink
[/quote]

please don't scare them off.  this could be a monumental meeting.  i'd like to see the faces of people who think and talk like they do. 
dennisintn
[/quote]

Dennis...I understand what you are saying...but vermin don't scare off...they just run and hide and wait until you have your back turned.....Please don't eat anything if you go....just looking at these kind of animals can turn your stomach real quickly

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 27, 2007, 02:17:12 PM »

Protesters? Endorse them, befriend them, get the names, let them know you are one of them.

hahahahaha

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 27, 2007, 03:41:29 PM »

cheers thumright

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 27, 2007, 03:50:56 PM »

cheers thumright

dammit all, i guess "vanishments" are out of the question?
dennisintn
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #567 on: September 27, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »

Yep, that's him. She looks happy with him.

He should contact 'What not to Wear' & maybe she can go to NY...Nick & Carmody (sp?) can cut her hair & fix her face.   Razz

I don't think her face is fixable.Even if it was......the evilness will still steep out and mess it up again. Mad

LAWD---Look at the hands on that woman Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Aruba -- where men are men (and the women are too). Wink

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: September 27, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »

I still say "Tase 'em, Bro!"   Very Happy 

Bet Mall security would too if they violate any instructions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: September 27, 2007, 03:59:41 PM »

Fox News and Dan Senor reporting right now that Iran is using front companies and FOREIGN BANKS to launder money to set up nuke program. Initially reported as US Banks - but is in fact Foreign banks.

Wonder where these banks are located?

I believe Senor is the former Iraqi Provisional Government spokesperson.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 27, 2007, 04:02:53 PM »

Today I received an email that my book will be shipped later than originally stated from Walmart.  Not really surprised but I was hoping.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 27, 2007, 04:21:23 PM »

Circling the Drain  -  Renfro

"Seems obvious to me, as it probably does to other, that you (Renfro) were questioned on some of your posts and now you are trying to discredit the ones that questioned you. Just what are you trying to hide or are you just desperately trying to validate your involvement in this mess.I thought the point of this place was to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway, not to try to validate your involvement."

H/T Gagal @ RU
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 27, 2007, 04:29:35 PM »

"Seems obvious to me, as it probably does to other, that you (Renfro) were questioned on some of your posts and now you are trying to discredit the ones that questioned you. Just what are you trying to hide or are you just desperately trying to validate your involvement in this mess.I thought the point of this place was to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway, not to try to validate your involvement."

H/T Gagal @ RU

So why does Renfro have her panties in such a bunch lately?  I find it hard to believe it's simply because of Beth's book.   Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 27, 2007, 04:43:31 PM »

H/T Gagal @ RU

hahahahaha......go get her!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: September 27, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »

H/T Gagal @ RU

So why does Renfro have her panties in such a bunch lately?  I find it hard to believe it's simply because of Beth's book.   Wink

perhaps the Dutch investigators got too close to her involvement in all her dirty dealings

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 27, 2007, 04:46:10 PM »

H/T Gagal @ RU

perhaps the Dutch investigators got too close to her involvement in all her dirty dealings

May be crimping her style or hitting her in the wallet  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 27, 2007, 04:47:23 PM »

Today I received an email that my book will be shipped later than originally stated from Walmart.  Not really surprised but I was hoping.

I got a similar email Anna and got them on the phone....was told the suppliers were not releasing the books yet....so I cancelled my order .....as they said I would still be charged for overnight delivery....

Rest in Peace Caylee

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 27, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »

So why does Renfro have her panties in such a bunch lately?

Because propaganda has an expiration date, and her time is up.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #578 on: September 27, 2007, 04:57:59 PM »

I finally got into my Amazon account to check. It says mine will be delivered by Oct. 11.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 27, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »

I bought a bunch of stuff from Walmart.com at christmas time and when I received my email confirmation they ran out of 2 of the items so I cancelled minutes later..They still billed me and shipped the items anyway...Be prepared if you canceled a order from Walmart.com that you will have to go to the nearest store to get a refund and return the items.

The Book isn't here either and I am on the East Coast Sad Are they just being shipped 4 at a time for early release to the Super Wal-Marts?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.