April 26, 2024, 01:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224922 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 28, 2007, 06:21:58 AM »

In talking with an adult professional from Aruba who knew Joran, the individual stated that Joran often bragged to him of his many "sexual conquests" resulting from the use of an illicit substance slipped into a woman's drink and the Aruban individual suggested Joran was a "psychopath."

Does anybody think v/d Straten proposed the nuthouse option on 6/13/05 based solely on the NH case? I don't.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: September 28, 2007, 06:25:55 AM »

In talking with an adult professional from Aruba who knew Joran, the individual stated that Joran often bragged to him of his many "sexual conquests" resulting from the use of an illicit substance slipped into a woman's drink and the Aruban individual suggested Joran was a "psychopath."

Does anybody think v/d Straten proposed the nuthouse option on 6/13/05 based solely on the NH case? I don't.
I don't either.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 28, 2007, 07:43:14 AM »

I don't either.

Let's see...he kills dogs, beats his brother, steals from his parents, throws people through plate glass windows, drugs women and of course LIES

Anyone want to add to this?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: September 28, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »

Is this Jeroen Rodenburg AKA Jr.Dutch Atty? If it is him,then it makes perfect sense why he felt the need to own hate and dis-information web site's about Natalee Holloway and her Family!! Are you Friends or Family of the Van Der Sloot's?
Domain Name: FREEDOMOFBLOG.COM

http://whois.domaintools.com/freedomofblog.com

Registrant:
Jeroen Rodenburg
Jeroen Rodenburg (phxaz_)
Phoenix, AZ
null,85012
US
Tel. +1.602
------------------------------------
RWV
http://tinyurl.com/2amgey

He is talking about Ben King and Van Der Sloots

hello all.

Im surprised to read that people like Ben (voc)king are being named as ones I know both families for a long time,that are responsible for cover-ups etc.
for starters Ben is not a prosecuter as i have read in above reactions, the name changing has been done a long time before this case had even started and has nothing to do with any case what so ever.
A lot of reactions are based on information that isnt correct or even checked at all.
Actually i had a lot of laughs about most tv-reports and articals, i have lived on aruba for a couple of years as well, and everyone that has lived there knows that most of the stuff and "plots" that has been written cant even be true, because they mix-up locations and information all over the place..
In the function at work that Ben had at that time, it wouldnt even been possible for him to change stuff on that case... To prevent all the writing on anybody that showed up at the van der Sloot family he took vacation from work, so if even suspected he couldnt do anything... But still it was said he was covering stuff up ofcourse.
Im amazed that Americans all just only think about what is said in the media-circus that was started and paid for by the halloway family and dont start thinking for there self.
Imagine being said all the stuff that has been said about both families and nothing of it proven... imagine being a member of one of those families, especially if you are just a friend helping someone you have been very good friends with for over years.

jeroen.

Posted by: jeroen | Thursday, September 27, 2007 at 01:12 PM
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 08:29:42 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 28, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »

Re..Beth's book...did some checking on Amazon, Walmart and Barnes& Nobles' shipping policies and it seems with the release date of Oct 2nd the books still have to be processed at the warehouses and shipped.  All were saying to allow 4 to 9 business days. Which would make it around the 11th as some have been told.
  Maybe the stores will have it in on Tuesday.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 28, 2007, 08:51:51 AM »

I don't either.

Let's see...he kills dogs, beats his brother, steals from his parents, throws people through plate glass windows, drugs women and of course LIES

Busting out car windshields..per Deepak

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: September 28, 2007, 08:57:31 AM »

padpradasha Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:32 am   

Prolongacion den caso di razzia dialuna
Friday, 28 September 2007

E 8 sospechosonan cu a wordo deteni dialuna ultomo den e accion grandi cu tabatatin relaciona cu trafico internacional di droga y labamento di placa a wordo hiba dilanti juez comisaro. Esaki a sosode despues cu diaranson fiscal a tuma e decision pa prolonga e detencion di tur e sospechosonan cu 8 dia mas. Juez Comisario a disidi di honra e decision aki excepto e prolongacion di M.V.C. E la laga e persona aki den libertad immediato.

Looks like 8 more days for 7 of the suspects.. 

MF Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 am

Yes, L.M.'s wife was the only one released in this case, named as an international criminal case.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: September 28, 2007, 09:01:02 AM »

Oops forgot to say I got that from RU..in case anyone didn't know. Wink

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: September 28, 2007, 09:05:29 AM »

E 8 sospechosonan cu a wordo deteni dialuna ultomo den e accion grandi cu tabatatin relaciona cu trafico internacional di droga y labamento di placa a wordo hiba dilanti juez comisaro. Esaki a sosode despues cu diaranson fiscal a tuma e decision pa prolonga e detencion di tur e sospechosonan cu 8 dia mas. Juez Comisario a disidi di honra e decision aki excepto e prolongacion di M.V.C. E la laga e persona aki den libertad immediato.

Yes, L.M.'s wife was the only one released in this case, named as an international criminal case.

Did anyone work out which initials belonged to L.M.'s wife? TIA
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: September 28, 2007, 09:14:54 AM »

I don't either.

Busting out car windshields..per Deepak

And let's not forget that he throws 'chollers' off of bridges.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »

Didn't Joran also scream and cuss at his mama? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #671 on: September 28, 2007, 10:15:28 AM »

Yes, he was offensive to his mama, according to Fred Maduro of KIA--who made so many interesting statements that he almost lost his job. (around end of Aug. '05)

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 28, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »

Yes, he was offensive to his mama, according to Fred Maduro of KIA--who made so many interesting statements that he almost lost his job. (around end of Aug. '05)

Ah yes.  Mad So it could cost you if you live in Aruba and tell the truth about Joran van der Sloot. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 28, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »

Thanks Slogger and there's the one a few pages back with a girl and a knife in a club.  Let alone gambling, drinking and illegal drugs.  The Sporter seems to have been a walking time bomb.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: September 28, 2007, 10:23:02 AM »

Ah yes.  Mad So it could cost you if you live in Aruba and tell the truth about Joran van der Sloot. 

Yup, sure can.  In addition, Maduro mentioned about Joran in a fight with another inmate.  IIRC, when the other guy was down, Joran was said to have kicked him.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: September 28, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »

Sounds to me that Julia is trying to pass blame for her actions to the bloggers she posts with for her actions towards the family and this entire case.

From the day Joran started his framing the Kalpoes bs, Julia started buying it. Shes untrustworthy, as are the ones she posts with. Eyeroll.

From Day One..
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 28, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »

Yup, sure can.  In addition, Maduro mentioned about Joran in a fight with another inmate.  IIRC, when the other guy was down, Joran was said to have kicked him.

Joran thought he didn't have to listen to the guards at KIA also.  I'm also remembering that about the time the HI story fell apart and Mickey John heard about the father and J2K sitting around the table making up that story, Nadira lost her job.  Hmmmmmmm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 28, 2007, 10:49:02 AM »

It's from 24ora - here is the rough translation.  Looks like M.V.C must be L.M's wife:

the 8 sospechosonan cu owing to wordo deteni monday ultomo in the accion big cu had relaciona cu trafico internacional of drugs y labamento of coin owing to wordo take away fast juez comisaro. this owing to sosode after cu diaranson fiscal did take the decision for prolonga the detencion of all the sospechosonan cu 8 day more. juez comisario owing to disidi of honor the decision here excepto the prolongacion of m.v.c. the la let the person here in freedom immediato. come across
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 28, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »

Is this Jeroen Rodenburg AKA Jr.Dutch Atty? If it is him,then it makes perfect sense why he felt the need to own hate and dis-information web site's about Natalee Holloway and her Family!! Are you Friends or Family of the Van Der Sloot's?

Registrant:
Jeroen Rodenburg
Phoenix, AZ
null,85012
US
Tel. +1.602
RWV

hello all.

Im surprised to read that people like Ben (voc)king are being named as ones I know both families for a long time,that are responsible for cover-ups etc.
for starters Ben is not a prosecuter as i have read in above reactions, the name changing has been done a long time before this case had even started and has nothing to do with any case what so ever.
A lot of reactions are based on information that isnt correct or even checked at all.
Actually i had a lot of laughs about most tv-reports and articals, i have lived on aruba for a couple of years as well, and everyone that has lived there knows that most of the stuff and "plots" that has been written cant even be true, because they mix-up locations and information all over the place..
In the function at work that Ben had at that time, it wouldnt even been possible for him to change stuff on that case... To prevent all the writing on anybody that showed up at the van der Sloot family he took vacation from work, so if even suspected he couldnt do anything... But still it was said he was covering stuff up ofcourse.
Im amazed that Americans all just only think about what is said in the media-circus that was started and paid for by the halloway family and dont start thinking for there self.
Imagine being said all the stuff that has been said about both families and nothing of it proven... imagine being a member of one of those families, especially if you are just a friend helping someone you have been very good friends with for over years.

jeroen.

Well what do you know, that explains alot.  Wink
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 28, 2007, 10:52:55 AM »

Registrant:
Jeroen Rodenburg
Phoenix, AZ
null,85012
US
Tel. +1.602
RWV

hello all.

jeroen.

Well what do you know, that explains alot.  Wink

this guy's english doesn't sound as good as asshole jr's. 
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.