April 26, 2024, 09:06:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224927 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 28, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »

In other words, the legal definition of "sex" in the Netherlands is (at least for the time being) stricter than the street definition here in America. Thanks again to the clintonistas for such innovative thinking that has been introduced to our young people.

You know what sex is? It is the touching of the sexual areas of the body by either party by whatever means for the purpose of sexual gratification. That's just common sense. Our young people need to quit trying to hide behind semantics and excuse promiscuous behavior by claiming "well, we didn't have intercourse...."

Yes, JORAN HAD SEX WITH NATALEE if all he did was digitally violate her. That is RAPE since she did not consent and likely was not in a condition to consent.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: September 28, 2007, 09:52:21 PM »

A word of caution.  I've approved many new members to the forum.  Many have not posted yet.  99% of those will be normal members that will contribute to the forum.  1% will be like Shemanda.

Thanks Klass. I have been reading here since the beginning and this is my first time posting. Just coming out of lurking to say hi to the monkeys and Happy Friday! I'm the new monkey who will be making T-Shirts for the Travel shows that Vicki has been posting about. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Have a wonderful weekend you beautiful monkeys!

Welcome Kool.  Howdy
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: September 28, 2007, 09:52:30 PM »

Hi everyone,

Bannings of refugee trolls are SOOOO much fun. (pumps fist)

That Hammaker character is another charlierat wannabe whose name shows up in the op-ed section of the Birmingham News periodically, same level of idiocy and same hard-left mental illness as the rat him(?)self. Maybe they're an "item".  Wink If I see them at Beth's book signing I'll give them a piece of my mind, since I have plenty to spare LOL. Hopefully Birmingham's finest will fumigate the Barnes & Noble before the cockroaches can get too rampant.

It seems apparent that the books are being held by the publisher to coincide with the signings and appearances by Beth. This is a good thing, the bigger the "splash" it makes, the better. We are patient Monkeys. We can wait.

How's everyone doing tonight?

Our local Chapters franchises are not putting copies of "Loving Natalee" on the shelves until next week.  Apparently ... there is a contact between retailers and publishers which dictate that books will not be sold prior to the release date.

I can picture it ... October 2, 2007 ... a phenomenon will take place ... the Scared Monkey Natalee forum be silent ... not even a moderator ...

Goodnight all.   Smile 

Janet

7:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: September 28, 2007, 09:56:04 PM »

O/T

Girl assaulted on tape found safe, Nevada authorities say

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/28/sextape.search.ap/index.html

Thank God.  Poor little thing.  I hope she will be ok.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 28, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks CBB.

Ducky and I are thrilled with our new look.   Smile

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 28, 2007, 09:57:09 PM »

Hi Guys! Any word on finding Beth's Book at Walmart? Mine still doesn't have it!  Sad
Has anyone got it besides Rob and Igsigs at this point?

BTW: There are lots of unclaimed personalized Halloween avatars for you all in the Lounge whenever you guys are ready to get dressed.  Wink

Oh I hope I have one.  I need a new outfit.
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: September 28, 2007, 10:00:25 PM »

In other words, the legal definition of "sex" in the Netherlands is (at least for the time being) stricter than the street definition here in America. Thanks again to the clintonistas for such innovative thinking that has been introduced to our young people.

You know what sex is? It is the touching of the sexual areas of the body by either party by whatever means for the purpose of sexual gratification. That's just common sense. Our young people need to quit trying to hide behind semantics and excuse promiscuous behavior by claiming "well, we didn't have intercourse...."

Yes, JORAN HAD SEX WITH NATALEE if all he did was digitally violate her. That is RAPE since she did not consent and likely was not in a condition to consent.

totally and absolutely legally correctamundo

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
crazybabyborg
« Reply #787 on: September 28, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »

Snoopy? you have had one for a long time, hon in the Lounge..........Klaas? Can you get it going for Snoopy?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/hsn-1.gif
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 10:10:45 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: September 28, 2007, 10:17:55 PM »

Heli posted today, an as expected, very nasty Halloween slide show of Beth so I thought I'd return the favor:

Click on image to view the show Wink

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: September 28, 2007, 10:21:29 PM »

Laughing Laughing
Thank you CBB.  Left a note for ya in the monkey lounge.  Sometimes I scare myself I tell ya.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 28, 2007, 10:23:28 PM »

Heli posted today, an as expected, very nasty Halloween slide show of Beth so I thought I'd return the favor:

Click on image to view the show Wink

roflmao, very timely, klaasend.  thanks
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: September 28, 2007, 10:25:13 PM »

Dennis - I threw that together pretty quickly.  If I added all that should be in it the slide show would be an hour long  Wink Laughing
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 28, 2007, 10:31:24 PM »

Dennis - I threw that together pretty quickly.  If I added all that should be in it the slide show would be an hour long  Wink Laughing

an hour long expose of the ru xxxxxxx.  o.k., have at it. 
dennisintn
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 28, 2007, 10:35:34 PM »

totally and absolutely legally correctamundo

Yep, even including foreign objects, too.  No one gets to maul another person just because they are unconscious. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 28, 2007, 10:39:16 PM »

CBB thanks,  I have been out of town and just found my new friend! Yikes! Shocked

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: September 28, 2007, 10:41:44 PM »

CBB thanks,  I have been out of town and just found my new friend! Yikes! Shocked

LOL - that's pretty cool! In a spooky sort of way!  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: September 28, 2007, 10:42:25 PM »

Well, I do hope the roaches are up on what constitutes disturbing the peace, unlawful assembly, etc.  I know I personally wouldn't mess with Birmingham's finest under any circumstances but if they do

TASE 'EM, BRO!!![/color]

Beth is not under any obligation whatsoever to engage in any conversation with these idiots but I do think she can more than hold her own.  And I also hope she won't hesitate to call Security.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: September 28, 2007, 11:29:45 PM »

<snipped>

Beth is not under any obligation whatsoever to engage in any conversation with these idiots but I do think she can more than hold her own.  And I also hope she won't hesitate to call Security.

You bet she can ... Beth may be tiny but ... she is one tough lady.

Anna ... I was never so proud of Beth as when she stood up to Greta in regards to Greta's interview with Joran ... the interview that Greta was inclined to believe Joran's every word.

Janet

++++++++++++++++++

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: September 29, 2007, 12:49:07 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/2401/5/

21 persona deteni paso ta ilegal         
Saturday, 29 September 2007 

Instituto Alarma y Seguridad Aruba (IASA), departamento cu ta encabesa Guarda Nos Costa (GNC) a haci un accion Diabierna mainta relaciona cu control di permisonan na personanan stranjero trahando na un establesimento publico na Aruba.
9or di mainta un grupo di 20 personal di GNC consistiendo di 3 ploeg, a sali pa controla stranjeronan encuanto permiso valido pa traha. Un total di 43 persona riba petición di GNC no por a presenta un permiso valido. Di cual nan a wordo hiba na oficina di IASA na unda en cooperación cu DIMAS a controla e permisonan valido pa por traha na Aruba. Di e 43 persona cu a wordo controla,  despues a wordo determina cu un total di 21 stranjero no tawata tin permiso valido pa traha. Di e 21 stranjero, 17 ta di sexo masculino i 4 femenino. E nationalidadnan ta 9 Colombiano, 7 Mericano, 3 Venezolano, 1 Mexicano i 1 Surnameo. E edadnan ta varia di 18 te cu 50 aña di edad.
E tipo di accionan aki ta wordo hasi a base di tipnan cu ta drenta via di telefoon. Tur e equiponan necesario a wordo usa pa e accion aki. Finalmente mester duna un elogio na e personal di Guarda Nos Costa i tambe e cooperación excelente di e departamento di DIMAS i Cuerpo Policial.

Through translator:

21 person deteni pace is ilegal saturday,
29 september 2007

institute alarma y seguridad aruba (iasa), departamento cu is encabesa guarda we costa (gnc) owing to haci one accion diabierna morning relaciona cu control of permisonan at personanan stranjero trahando at one establesimento publico at aruba. 9or of morning one are of 20 personal of gnc consistiendo of 3 ploeg, owing to leave for controla stranjeronan encuanto permission valido for work. one overall of 43 person on petición of gnc not can owing to present one permission valido. of cual they owing to wordo take away at office of iasa at where provided that cooperación cu dimas owing to controla the permisonan valido for can work at aruba. of the 43 person cu owing to wordo controla, after owing to wordo determina cu one overall of 21 stranjero not tawata have permission valido for work. of the 21 stranjero, 17 is of sexo masculino and 4 female. the nationalidadnan is 9 colombiano, 7 mericano, 3 venezolano, 1 mexicano and 1 surnameo. the edadnan is varia of 18 till cu 50 year of edad. the type of accionan here is wordo make owing to base of tipnan cu is enter via of telefoon. all the equiponan necesario owing to wordo using for her accion here. finalmente have to give one elogio at the personal of guarda we costa and also the cooperación excelente of the departamento of dimas and cuerpo policial. come across

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #799 on: September 29, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »

Saturday's edition of Amigoe. I didn't think they could publish names.

ORANJESTAD — De rechter in Oranjestad heeft mildere straffen uitgedeeld dan geëist aan de verdachten van de grote rijbewijszwendel vanuit het Bureau Rij-Examen en Rijbewijzen. Iedereen is veroordeeld, maar enkele tussenhandelaren staan na aftrek van hun voorarrest alweer op vrije voeten.

Een van de hoofdverdachten, de 42-jarige ambtenaar Fang Junior Noguera kreeg tot nu toe de hoogste straf toegewezen in de zaak, te weten 2 jaar en drie maanden onvoorwaardelijke gevangenisstraf. Ook mag hij vijf jaar lang, na het uitzitten van de hoofdstraf, geen overheidsfunctie meer uitoefenen.

Een andere hoofdverdachte, de 23-jarige ambtenaar Yeremy Reginald Croes, kreeg vandaag een straf opgelegd van twee jaar cel. Ook hij mag tot vijf jaar na het uitzitten van de gevangenisstraf, geen publieke functie meer uitoefenen. Deze straf was beduidend lager dan de strafeis van 4,5 jaar cel waar de officier van justitie een aantal weken geleden om vroeg.

Met de hogere strafeisen wilde het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) een signaal afgeven over de ernst van de zwendel, vooral vanwege de consequentie voor de verkeersveiligheid en het vertrouwen van de bevolking in het overheidsapparaat.

De twee rechters, die uitspraak in deze zaak deden, volgden het OM in deze redenering, maar liet zich voor de strafbepaling wel beïnvloeden door vergelijkbare zaken in het Koninkrijk. Genoemd werd een uitspraak op 16 juli 2004 op Curaçao, in een ambtelijke omkopingszaak in verband met het vliegveld Hato.

Ondanks de lagere straffen, keurde een van de rechters ‘de jarenlange corruptie van een van de ambtenaren’ ten zeerste af. “Deze heeft het vertrouwen van burgers in het ambtenarenapparaat geschaad”, aldus de rechter. Ook heeft zijn handelen de verkeersveiligheid verslechterd, en wel ‘zonder schroom’. “Mensen kregen tegen betaling een extra categorie om in een vrachtwagen te rijden.”

De gebrekkige controle op het rijbewijzenbureau, was echter ook een aanleiding voor de rechters om lagere straffen op te leggen. Op een bepaald moment werden bij BER meer duplicaat rijbewijzen uitgeschreven dan gewone. “Het heeft er ontbroken aan adequate controle”, concludeerde rechter Roovers. Ook de officier van justitie beaamde onlangs dat er nog een hoop te sleutelen valt bij het bureau, zoals aan het computersysteem.

TUSSENPERSONEN

Enkele tussenpersonen die de ambtenaren omkochten, hebben straffen gekregen die gelijk zijn aan het voorarrest. Zij zouden hoogstens tien documenten ‘geregeld’ hebben. Zo kreeg Ermando Vrolijk zes maanden cel. De twee handelaren die naar schatting rond de 50 tot 70 rijbewijzen vervalsten, Javier Villa en Raymond Maduro, kregen respectievelijk 20 maanden en 15 maanden celstraf. Ook moeten zij een geldbedrag betalen van 15.000 en 7500 florin, dat ongeveer het bedrag zou zijn dat ze aan de zwendel hebben verdiend.

Over de derde hoofdverdachte en ambtenaar, C.N.M, heeft het Gerecht in Eerste Aanleg nog geen uitspraak gedaan. Dat gebeurt op woensdag 10 oktober. De officier van justitie zei vorige week dat er nog geen bewijs is gevonden dat M. zich als ambtenaar liet omkopen en dat ze ook geen geld zou hebben verdiend. Het OM eiste daarom een lagere straf, 15 maanden cel, in vergelijking met de andere ambtenaren die werkzaam waren bij rijbewijzenbureau.

Bable Fish

ORANJESTAD - the judge in oranjestad has administered milder punishments than required to rij-Examen and drivers licenses suspected of the large drivers license fraud from the office. Everyone has been condemned, but some middlemen stand after deducting their voorarrest again on free feet. Of the hoofdverdachten, the 42 person whose birthday it is a civil servant Fang junior Noguera got so far the highest sentence assigned in the matter, namely know 2 years and three months unconditional prison sentence. Also he for five can exercise years, after sitting out the head sentence, no more government function. Another head hoofdverdachte, the person whose birthday it isperson whose birthday it is person whose birthday it is civil servant Yeremy Reginald Croes, got of two years cell today a sentence imposed. Also he can exercise more up to five years after sitting out the prison sentence, no public function. These punish was significant lower than the sentence requirement of 4.5 year cell where the public prosecutor a number of weeks suffered for early. With the higher sentence requirements it wants deliver Public Prosecution Service (OM) a indicator concerning the seriousness of the fraud, especially because of the consequence for the road safety and the confidence of the population in the government apparatus. It Public Prosecution Service in this reasoning followed the two judges, who did in this case, but could for the sentence provision, however, be influenced by similar matter in the kingdom. Mentioned on 16 July 2004 on Curaçao became, in an administrative bribery case concerning the fly field Hato. In spite of the lower sentences, disapproved of judges ` the corruption many years' of of the civil servants highly. "these have damaged the confidence of citizens in the civil service", thus the judge. Also its actions the road safety, and ` without schroom has deteriorated. "people got an extra category against payment to drive in a lorry." The poor monitoring of the drivers license office, was however also a reason for the judges lower impose sentences. At a certain moment at BER more rejoinder drivers licenses was written out than ordinary. "it has been lacking to adequate control", concluded right Roovers. Also the public prosecutor endorsed recently that there still a hope can of being repaired at the office, like to the computer system. COMMISSION AGENTS Some commission agents who bribed the civil servants, have got sentences which are equal to the voorarrest. They at the most ten documents will have ` regulated. Thus Ermando got lively six months cell. The two traders who falsified to estimate around the 50 up to 70 drivers licenses, respectively Javier villa and Raymond Maduro, got 20 months and 15 months cell sentence. Also they must pay a money amount of 15,000 and 7500 florin, which approximately the amount would be that they have deserved to the fraud. Concerning the third head hoofdverdachte and civil servant, C.N.M, the Court has not pronounced sentence still in first construction. That happens on Wednesday 10 October. The public prosecutor said last week that proof still no has been found that M. let bribe itself as a civil servant and that she will have deserved money also no. For this reason Public Prosecution Service required one lower sentence, 15 months cell, in comparison with the other civil servants who were operative at drivers license office.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.