April 24, 2024, 08:48:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224870 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: September 29, 2007, 08:29:09 PM »

So why would Beth and Greta be in Aruba?  Maybe a special book signing?  Laughing Laughing

Sure would be nice to know what is going on down there...but I think it's got to be more than a book signing.  Wink

I am inclined to believe that Beth and Greta's trip to Aruba has something to do with the book release.  If it was official ... I would think that John Q. Kelly would be accompanying Beth.

Did I read the translation correctly.  Did the Diario article imply that Beth did not make arrive on the Island due to personal reasons??

Janet

Not sure about that, there are some differing rough translations on that part.  We are trying to find out from Jossy.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: September 29, 2007, 08:32:10 PM »

I guess we won't know til we know. Could be just a piece to talk about the book and re-hash the case.

I guess they could do that anywhere and in a FOX studio. Maybe Greta prefers a flair for the dramatic.

I think another trip to the VDS house would be just what the doctored ordered and would give Paulus a heart attack.

Rob - I don't think Beth would go all the way to Aruba to do a piece on the book.  I don't think Greta would either.  They have plenty of file footage they could add to any interview Beth does with Greta on the book.

Klaas
maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high thinking there will be a big break through til I see it coming out of Beth's mouth.

I seem to remember Jossy saying at one time that he and the Diario have about 90% of what happened to Natalee. anyone else remember this?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: September 29, 2007, 08:41:36 PM »

Anyone know if Joel Gove was ever recovered on Saba? Last I heard they were asking the family to raise the 75K needed to get Mr. Gove out of the canyon and cover expenses.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: September 29, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »

God bless Beth for having the courage and strength to Travel back to Aruba
Many of us that have buried loved ones have a place to visit a place to pray and reflect, where does Beth have.. Natalee was taken from her in Aruba yet to be returned.. I think it take alot of courage to return there reguardless the reason I hope Beth can reflect on her beautiful daughter while she is there and know that Natalee is with god and that know one will give up until there is some sorta resolve.. Beth is so strong just brings tears to my eyes

Sue ... what Beth says ... Beth means.  For 2 1/2 years this amazing woman has been on a quest for answers ... answers that only Aruba can answer.  There may be periods of silence to renew her strength ... her spirit.  However ... this mother's quest will not be abandoned.

God Bless Beth

Janet

+++++++++++++++=

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY

“I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

“I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

“For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.”
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050904/aruba.shtml

+++++++++++++++++

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: September 29, 2007, 08:47:37 PM »

Well thinking about it.. It has been almost 2 full years since Beth
left Aruba she left shortly after Shit for brains was released from jail
in very first part of Sept.. I would guess this has nothing to do with her book but directly related to the case at hand..Hopefully she will meet
with investigators down there

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #865 on: September 29, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »

Beth Twitty y Greta van Susteren ta yega Aruba awe

Oranjestad
Informacion cu Diario ta hayando ta bisa cu Beth Twitty
y Greta van Susteren ta yegando Aruba durante e dia di awe. Nan ta bin for di Merea y lo keda dia riba nos isla. Kieo nan ta bin haci ta keda un pregunta. Pa basta dia caba tabata spera yegada di Beth Twitty, pero paree cu e mas tabata tin problema personal pa cual motibo nunea mas e lo a yega aki banda. Den forma repentino e lo ta yegando nos isla y lo hospeda na un hotel local. Durante dia lo busea mas informacion na momento cu e conocido reportera Greta van Susteren y Beth Twitty mama di Natalee Holloway yega nos isla.

Translation:
beth twitty and greta van susteren is arrive aruba today.
oranjestad
informacion with daily paper is hayando is tell with beth twitty and greta van susteren is yegando aruba during the day of today. they're come for of merea and will stay day on we island. kieo they're come haci is stay one question. for enough day end was wait for arrival of beth twitty, but paree with the more was have problem personal for cual motibo nunea more the will owing to arrive here near. in form repentino the will is yegando we island and will hospeda at one hotel local. during day will busea more informacion at instant with the conocido reportera greta van susteren and beth twitty mother of natalee holloway arrive we island.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: September 29, 2007, 09:00:02 PM »

I guess we won't know til we know. Could be just a piece to talk about the book and re-hash the case.

I guess they could do that anywhere and in a FOX studio. Maybe Greta prefers a flair for the dramatic.

I think another trip to the VDS house would be just what the doctored ordered and would give Paulus a heart attack.

Rob - I don't think Beth would go all the way to Aruba to do a piece on the book.  I don't think Greta would either.  They have plenty of file footage they could add to any interview Beth does with Greta on the book.

Klaas
maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high thinking there will be a big break through til I see it coming out of Beth's mouth.

I seem to remember Jossy saying at one time that he and the Diario have about 90% of what happened to Natalee. anyone else remember this?

Rob - I don't remember implying it might be something big.  I do think it's extremely interresting and I'm looking forward to finding out why Beth and Greta went.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: September 29, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »

I didn't say you said that. I said that.

I find it interesting  - just that it could literally be anything. I hope it's something that brings it closer to a resolution.

If it doesn't have to do with the book, why take Greta or even go to Aruba? or why would Greta even be involved?

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: September 29, 2007, 09:14:52 PM »

Maybe they are going to hand deliver a copy of the book to Oduber  Laughing Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 29, 2007, 09:17:08 PM »

Thanks Janet and NYC  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: September 29, 2007, 09:20:58 PM »

Maybe they are going to hand deliver a copy of the book to Oduber  Laughing Laughing

that would be GOLD Jerry!

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: September 29, 2007, 09:24:01 PM »

Maybe there will be a reunion at the VDS' residence ... behind the bush ... around the kitchen table.  Maybe Beth and Greta will bring Paulus a personalized monogrammed towel for his convenience.   Laughing

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: September 29, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »

Maybe there will be a reunion at the VDS' residence ... behind the bush ... around the kitchen table.  Maybe Beth and Greta will bring Paulus a personalized monogrammed towel for his convenience.   Laughing

Janet

Laughing Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: September 29, 2007, 09:25:43 PM »

Middle Finger Visit

Considering all the rumored "threats" aimed at Greta and Natalee's family from whoever was masquerading as Aruba's voice, authority...at the time.

Maybe Greta could score an interview with AG Nico Jorg. I would love to hear his response to the accusations made in Joran's book, by the van der Sloots, that Aruba has a *corrupt, failed contitutional system*.  
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 29, 2007, 09:27:01 PM »

I find it interesting  - just that it could literally be anything. I hope it's something that brings it closer to a resolution.

If it doesn't have to do with the book, why take Greta or even go to Aruba? or why would Greta even be involved?

Maybee for safety reasons and to document something important on film? I just see no reason's why Beth or Dave would set foot on Aruban soil unless it was for something very important..Let's all keep in mind the threats that have been made against Natalee's parents if they travel to Aruba again..It sound's to me like a unexpected trip for Beth as she has a very big week..IMO

We all know the War that has been going on between the Mansurs and the MEP and it may have all come to a head this week. Why did they release only Luis Mansur's name? Was he set up? Something Big is going on behind the scenes in Aruba and I believe it has every bit to do with the Big arrests amongst the Norte Valley Cartel,Mansurs and the Aruban Govt. Who was the Dutch guy that died suspiciously just before the arrests of these 8 in Aruba? I have thought for a very long time that a few people have held back on everything they know including Jossy.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 09:42:04 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 29, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »

Middle Finger Visit

Considering all the rumored "threats" aimed at Greta and Natalee's family from whoever was masquerading as Aruba's voice, authority...at the time.

Maybe Greta could score an interview with AG Nico Jorg. I would love to hear his response to the accusations made in Joran's book, by the van der Sloots, that Aruba has a *corrupt, failed contitutional system*.  

You mean like this?  Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: September 29, 2007, 09:36:58 PM »

Exactly Klaas!

Laughing

Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: September 29, 2007, 09:45:22 PM »

Maybee for safety reasons and to document something important on film? I just see no reason's why Beth or Dave would set foot on Aruban soil unless it was for something very important..Let's all keep in mind the threats that have been made against Natalee's parents..

We all know the War that has been going on between the Mansurs and the MEP and it may have all come to a head this week. Why did they release only Luis Mansur's name? Was he set up? Something Big is going on behind the scenes in Aruba and I believe it has every bit to do with the Big arrests amongst the Norte Valley Cartel,Mansurs and the Aruban Govt. Who was the Dutch guy that died just before the arrests of these 8 in Aruba? I have thought for a very long time that many people have held back on everything they know including Jossy.

******* ... you may be on to something.  At first I was thinking if the visit was anything official ... John Kelly would be accompanying her.  If it was for anything else ... why would Beth not take more protection?  You never know she might be doing that.  Nevertheless ... when you think that Fox's cameras will be following Beth every move and capturing her every word ... there is not much need for more security.  I do not think Aruba would chance ANYTHING happening to the mother of Natalee Holloway while on Aruban soil with the American media walking by her side.  Also ... Greta's cameras will provide proof to all in regards to what is said and done ... Aruba cannot pick up in their campaign of falsely discrediting the Beth Holloway Twitty.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: September 29, 2007, 09:46:45 PM »

We don't know, maybe JQK is along on the trip?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 29, 2007, 09:52:12 PM »

what are the chances that they're there for further talks with klpd or a.l.e.  reviewing statements or something like that??
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.