April 26, 2024, 05:18:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224917 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 30, 2007, 01:12:21 AM »

Should be Tuesday or Wednesday I think.  Was just thinking maybe it had something to do with that but probably not.
Right...longshot. *If* it is true that she is in Aruba then i don't really see the need for secrecy. An interview might explain it, but even with the Joran interview she at least announced the trip beforehand, just not who was being interviewed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: September 30, 2007, 01:16:47 AM »

Should be Tuesday or Wednesday I think.  Was just thinking maybe it had something to do with that but probably not.
Right...longshot. *If* it is true that she is in Aruba then i don't really see the need for secrecy. An interview might explain it, but even with the Joran interview she at least announced the trip beforehand, just not who was being interviewed.

I suppose we'll know by tomorrow?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 30, 2007, 01:23:36 AM »

Well, we have Diario saying that Greta is coming. And Greta confirming that she is traveling. Strange coincidence if it does not come off.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: September 30, 2007, 01:25:30 AM »

Well, we have Diario saying that Greta is coming. And Greta confirming that she is traveling. Strange coincidence if it does not come off.

We also have Glenda acting as if they were coming but she's not SURE if they arrived or not.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 30, 2007, 01:36:44 AM »

We also have Glenda acting as if they were coming but she's not SURE if they arrived or not.

But Glenda, wtf? 3 sources that say yes, one source says no, and changes the no to a maybe? Sounds like she was making it up as she went.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: September 30, 2007, 01:38:05 AM »

But Glenda, wtf? 3 sources that say yes, one source says no, and changes the no to a maybe? Sounds like she was making it up as she went.

And no MF in sight.  Sounds like she's mad Jossy knew and she did'nt.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: September 30, 2007, 01:44:05 AM »

And no MF in sight.  Sounds like she's mad Jossy knew and she did'nt.

Diario having prior knowledge is confusing. Jossy and Greta would team up now...for what?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: September 30, 2007, 01:45:45 AM »

Nothing big,but I had noticed this attorney gave two reasons why he dropped Nick John as a client. Every interview I have ever seen showed both men told the same story since day one and had solid alibi's..I think it's clear that on June 5th the Prosecuter's office or someone in the ALE was fully intent on setting up these two innocent men. Whoever said there stories didn't add up is lying through there teeth..

June 5th 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSEWI_6nC_A

Original attorney for both security guards(Chris Lejuez)
Prosecuters told him that the 2 suspects stories didn't match up and they varied so the attorney decided to drop one of them.

June 9th 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMXKiYcjsI
Why did you drop Nick John as a client?
(Chris Lejuez)"I was requested by the Prosecuters office they told they find it more ethical to do so..They couldnt show me that there was a conflict of interest..Normally I wouldn't have done so without seeing the proof myself..In this case considering the grave consequences I agreed under there request to do so"..
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:53:40 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: September 30, 2007, 02:02:31 AM »

June 27, 2005 Beth upset with release.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1ZDL_UyX6o

Meeting with PVDS
Did you see a nervous sweaty guy in front of you..Someone that has something to hide?

Beth: What I saw is something I have never seen before..In 90 minutes his sweat was only increasing..He was sweating profusely..After the first hour it was starting to roll of him and drip on the table and his wife had to grab a towel to wipe him down and wipe the table..

Issue goes back to May 31st at 3AM..Why would present a lie to begin with if you have nothing to hide?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:27:43 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 30, 2007, 02:14:04 AM »

Paul hiding in the bushes June 23rd 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RIz4ae75o

Anyone home??Hello??Is Anybody home??You got company..Knock Knock..Hi..Theres someone..Hi..Hi.Anybody home??Theres a guy right there..I see you in the bushes..Hello?? We just want to give you some cards..Hi..I'm Natalee's Mom..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: September 30, 2007, 02:28:53 AM »

I think Glenda gets her news from the blogs, then acts like she has inside info.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 30, 2007, 07:31:42 AM »

Greta Wire:

out of country
by Greta Van Susteren
I am in Aruba…not on vacation (this would not be top of my list for vacation..and 28 hours away with ten of them means only 18 on the ground…and then of course subtract some time for sleep and you can see why this is not a holiday but work.) I am here with Beth Holloway…we are looking around and doing an interview in contemplation of her book launch this week. The book comes out Tuesday. Aruba did not exactly make our entry into this country easy - in fact, once I am out of here I will explain in detail. I am also blogging from a blackberry which makes it even harder to blog in any detail. By the way, for those of you who have followed the Natalie Holloway story…we did stop in at Carlos and Charlies late last night. More to come…

www.gretawire.com

My thoughts: (for RU)

Renfo did not get that job, she needed, at the Diario.
Glenda and MF are only available to disinform.  They never give real or true info.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: September 30, 2007, 08:04:12 AM »

So problems entering the country...hmmm...not surprised.

If they treat Greta like this, I can only imagine how 'cooperative' they have been with the KLPD.

Aruba deserves this boycott. And people like MIP6 deserve to suffer for defending the trash that has accumulated all over the island.

There will come a day when Aruba will need America, and I for one would never support any kind of aid. None!

An ally is a friend in good times and bad... not just bad.

In order for Aruba to have any kind of semblance in the Western Hemisphere - not only do the people responsible for the crimes against Natalee need to be held responsible, but those that have committed the secondary crimes.

Until that day arrives - BOYCOTT.

Even if JP2K are convicted (that's a good start) if the others involved in the cover-up are not held responsible - I would consider it Justice Lite.

I'm for an embargo... none of our goods go in - and their's (whatever they have beside drugs that they ship here) don't come here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #953 on: September 30, 2007, 08:32:55 AM »

So, they ARE in Aruba! That's a good thing, whatever the reason. Don't tell me that "Aruba" knew they were coming and even acted to make it difficult without Renho even aware they were there while they're there!

Hmmmm; that makes her a "SLIPPED BITCH" right?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: September 30, 2007, 08:44:10 AM »

Aruba never thought the murder of Natalee Holloway and the criminals on their island were the problem. They blamed all their problems on Beth and the American media.

It is clear they are still doing so. Using their laws to make it hard on Greta and Beth to enter the island when they should be using them to convict the perpetrators of Natalee's murder says it all. And they don't understand the boycott?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: September 30, 2007, 08:52:10 AM »

Aruba never thought the murder of Natalee Holloway and the criminals on their island were the problem. They blamed all their problems on Beth and the American media.

It is clear they are still doing so. Using their laws to make it hard on Greta and Beth to enter the island when they should be using them to convict the perpetrators of Natalee's murder says it all. And they don't understand the boycott?

Dayhiker-
Well tomorrow the new passport regulations go into effect... so, new passport requirements and more bad publicity...it's all beautiful.

Aruba acts like they are on another planet, and it should treated as such.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: September 30, 2007, 08:55:14 AM »

It seems that I remember Aruba adopting a policy on the use of cameras for media until they applied for and were granted a permit. I wonder if that's where they were held up?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: September 30, 2007, 09:03:53 AM »

Well, I for one, am on pins and needles awaiting the (first hand) Renfro report, from the fifth "source" (since the first four could not find Greta or Beth), on the problems at arrival.  I would imagine that, once again, Greta and Beth were not following the rules. Possibly, there was no problem because there was no "official" police report made.  Rolling Eyes

crazybabyborg
« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »

Well, I for one, am on pins and needles awaiting the (first hand) Renfro report, from the fifth "source" (since the first four could not find Greta or Beth), on the problems at arrival.  I would imagine that, once again, Greta and Beth were not following the rules. Possibly, there was no problem because there was no "official" police report made.  Rolling Eyes

RIGHT! And remember..........Aruba's rules are different than ours!  Laughing Arlene said so........about a thousand times!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #959 on: September 30, 2007, 09:13:33 AM »

I admit, Buckeye, I'm waiting for Renfro's response as well. Make you a bet.....whatever she says, it will be an EXCLUSIVE!  Laughing

BTW, you have this if and when you want it:
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/hbe.gif

(Speaking of Renfro reminded me)  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.