March 28, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224202 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 24, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 01:04:02 AM by klaasend » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »

There is no link in the old thread to connect it to this one.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »

Laughing Thanks, I added it now
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 05:18:09 PM »

Klassend,

Walmart has vendors come in Tuesday to set up new book displays. So, check Tuesday at your Wal Mart.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 05:18:23 PM »

Joran / Knife / Plate Glass Window

June 05 article at RWV - Back when Dan's credible sources may actually have been so.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/joran_v_d_sloot_1.html

Interesting that Joran includes a similar story in his book, where he actually does put someone through a plate glass window, an unnamed *friend*, who proceeds to flee the scene. Police are called -and do nothing- in both stories. The following part Joran leaves out...

"In addition to the hand to hand confrontation, one employee of the DunkinDonuts has claimed that they heard Joran v d Sloot threaten the American tourist with a knife."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 05:27:27 PM »

Klassend,

Walmart has vendors come in Tuesday to set up new book displays. So, check Tuesday at your Wal Mart.

I will, thanks Kermit
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »

June 05 article at RWV - Back when Dan's credible sources may actually have been so.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/joran_v_d_sloot_1.html

Interesting that Joran includes a similar story in his book, where he actually does put someone through a plate glass window, an unnamed *friend*, who proceeds to flee the scene. Police are called -and do nothing- in both stories. The following part Joran leaves out...

"In addition to the hand to hand confrontation, one employee of the DunkinDonuts has claimed that they heard Joran v d Sloot threaten the American tourist with a knife."

Wasn't there a report that Joran assaulted a girl at CnC with a knife?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »

Since no one was able to make the connection (and I'm surprised, everyone must be having and off day) I will.

North Korea has no money. Zip, Zilch, NaDa! Unless you consider them printing OUR currency a free foreign aid program.

They print the money using equipment available to only a few countries in the world. (And no, I do not know how they or the Iranians got their hands on it, I think that is a big question). This equipment to produce money is very high tech and used by only a few governments. The Iranians have somehow got the same equipment. They also print 100 dollars bills and when Warren Christopher was Sec of Defense he declared it an act of war. So know you know how and why Bill Clinton made Aruba a target all the way back in 1996 or 1998. (I forget which year off the top of my head).

I also, believe that the US Treasury also produces all the Aruban Florins. So they like money that is not counterfeited.

Back to the connection.

When the North Koreans flip the switch on the printing that's just the start. The fake money is then stored until there is a lot of it. Like a few hundred million. Then the fake money needs to enter the flow of commerce.

They need an accomplice willing to distribute the money. Enter ARUBA and their corrupt banking system.

After Aruba gets the money, they exchange with North Korea a percent. Aruba may receive 15 percent or more. Possibly as much as 30 percent. Could be as high as 50 percent.

100 dollar bill - counterfeit.
-50 given to Aruba 
-50 given back to North Korea in CLEAN AMERICAN DOLLARS -  THE REAL ONES THEY GET FROM GAMBLING AND ALL THE OTHER CROOKED STUFF THAT HAPPENS ON THAT ISLAND.

The clean American dollars (the actual real money) goes into building the North Korean Nuke Program.

So, North Korea basically declares war on the USA by counterfeiting out currency and that currency the gets moved around in the Aruban banking system (Banco De Carribe and Aru-bank and a few others) then gets co-mingled with real money that makes it's way to SA and back to North America where it is promptly rounded up as counterfeit.

This scheme involving the North Koreans will not work unless you have a lawless nation with access to real American money. (Another reason to boycott that dump).

It would not work with a nation like Dominica. Not enough real American Dollars in circulation. You need a vast sum.

So how much?

Billions. You need access to a country that has or has access to billions of America dollars.

And that is why Aruba is chosen, and is a willing participant.

So how did this stop the investigation? This like be my opinion.

It (the investigation) got derailed because North Korea was the major cog here. There was a diplomatic effort over the last 10 years to get North Korea to dismantle a program that no one is sure was ever real. They did explode a high amount of something, but no one knows if it was a nuke or not. If it was, it was low level yield. A small nuke. If it was even that at all.

No one in the State Dept was going to take Aruba apart while that effort was on going.

And while there is an agreement between North Korea and the 6 Party Nations to disarm they are up to their old shenanigans again. No one is sure they will totally disarm.

So, you have a price to pay. Do you allow a few billion dollars to go through a God Less little death trap in exchange for an entire region being Nuke Free and getting those weapons out of the hands of a madman? And in turn leave that little rock alone for the time being?

That question is easy to answer from a State Dept view point. Of course you do.

We are talking about the lives of over a billion people involved here. 

It's obvious that the US Federal Gov't has known about this scheme for quite sometime and has decided negotiation  is the correct route.

Looks like Natalee and her family did get caught in something bigger than any of us imagine at the time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »

Yes a young lady told Linda Allison that Joran threatened her with a knife at C&C after she refused his advances. Not sure if he was trying to buy her a drink or wanted to dance..But it look's like he is quick to threaten and pull out a knife..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:38:46 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2007, 05:39:27 PM »

Rob - makes sense to me now
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2007, 05:43:01 PM »

yes it was something no one could figure out. Now it all makes sense.

When we all saw the reluctance on the part of the US Gov't we all wondered why. I believe we all know now.

Cuba is the other alleged participant in this scheme. As we all know, a lot of Cubans send American Dollars home.

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »

Yes a young lady told Linda Allison that Joran threatened her with a knife at C&C after she refused his advances. Not sure if he was trying to buy her a drink or wanted to dance..But it look's like he is quick to threaten and pull out a knife..

Yes from what I remember he also told the girl his father was a very powerful man on the island.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2007, 05:56:31 PM »

The RWV knife story caught my eye because it completes/corrects Joran's book version. Joran says he accidentaly pushes a friend through the glass. He could have given his story some credibility by naming the friend, but he does not. And why would a *friend* flee the scene...what did he do wrong? Add the knife threat...and it makes sense.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:04 PM »

When we all saw the reluctance on the part of the US Gov't we all wondered why. I believe we all know now.

Cuba is the other alleged participant in this scheme. As we all know, a lot of Cubans send American Dollars home.

Is this what 'would shock the world"?

Aruba laundering money for North Korea?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2007, 06:07:29 PM »

From J45 at Scrux:

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joran's lying truth became their lying truth.

Joran confirmed in his book that the pathogene character of
the double binds within the VDSfamily did seal their lips about
their son and brother as the only perpetrator in the missing
of Natalee Holloway.

Natalee's remains can and will be found.

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow my theatre will be closed.

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject:   

Joran showed me the tongues he used to lie.
Joran showed me the hideaway of the truth.
Joran showed me his shadow.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 06:33:05 PM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2007, 06:07:36 PM »

Is this what 'would shock the world"?

Aruba laundering money for North Korea?

In my opinion, the 'Shock the World' comment does not have to do with this... I believe that has something to do with Paulus, but I have no way of knowing fer sure.

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »

Klassend,

My Walmart had two vendors rifling thru the Christian book section and a bunch of boxes sitting in the aisle (imagine that).  I didn't see the book and heaven knows I looked. 

So you think it will be there tomorrow?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »

Jonathan45

Laughing   Jonathan's theatre was interesting, i hope he is not gone for good. If only to see the Meddler's twisty protestations. Like complaining about J45's book quotes violating copyright...on scrux...which has already posted about 1/2 the book.  ?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

I'm with Rob.  Cover up is for Paulus' benefit not that boy.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2007, 06:34:56 PM »

Jonathan45

Laughing   Jonathan's theatre was interesting, i hope he is not gone for good. If only to see the Meddler's twisty protestations. Like complaining about J45's book quotes violating copyright...on scrux...which has already posted about 1/2 the book.  ?

Igsigs - have you seen this?   Laughing

http://zqv.com/noevidenceofacrime/contents.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.