March 28, 2024, 08:15:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #682 9/24 - 9/30/2007  (Read 224192 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 30, 2007, 09:25:29 AM »

Greta Wire:

out of country
by Greta Van Susteren
I am in Aruba…not on vacation (this would not be top of my list for vacation..and 28 hours away with ten of them means only 18 on the ground…and then of course subtract some time for sleep and you can see why this is not a holiday but work.) I am here with Beth Holloway…we are looking around and doing an interview in contemplation of her book launch this week. The book comes out Tuesday. Aruba did not exactly make our entry into this country easy - in fact, once I am out of here I will explain in detail. I am also blogging from a blackberry which makes it even harder to blog in any detail. By the way, for those of you who have followed the Natalie Holloway story…we did stop in at Carlos and Charlies late last night. More to come…

www.gretawire.com

My thoughts: (for RU)

Renfo did not get that job, she needed, at the Diario.
Glenda and MF are only available to disinform.  They never give real or true info.

Greta needs to come out and just tell it like it is.  Aruba is a dirty hell hole of a country.

Can't wait until she explains what they did.  You would think those jackasses would be smart and roll out the red carpet for Greta but no they shoot themselves in the foot once again and threat her like shit basically.

Aruba one friendly rapist murdering country who cater to the psychos and target the American women.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 09:38:08 AM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 30, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »

So problems entering the country...hmmm...not surprised.

If they treat Greta like this, I can only imagine how 'cooperative' they have been with the KLPD.

Aruba deserves this boycott. And people like MIP6 deserve to suffer for defending the trash that has accumulated all over the island.

There will come a day when Aruba will need America, and I for one would never support any kind of aid. None!

An ally is a friend in good times and bad... not just bad.

In order for Aruba to have any kind of semblance in the Western Hemisphere - not only do the people responsible for the crimes against Natalee need to be held responsible, but those that have committed the secondary crimes.

Until that day arrives - BOYCOTT.

Even if JP2K are convicted (that's a good start) if the others involved in the cover-up are not held responsible - I would consider it Justice Lite.

I'm for an embargo... none of our goods go in - and their's (whatever they have beside drugs that they ship here) don't come here.

I agree Rob.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: September 30, 2007, 09:34:43 AM »

Oh, this is exciting news!  I think it will be a special for coverage for the release of Beth's book?  Is that what others are thinking as well?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: September 30, 2007, 09:35:48 AM »

Oh, this is exciting news!  I think it will be a special for coverage for the release of Beth's book?  Is that what others are thinking as well?

It is what I am thinking Anna.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 30, 2007, 09:41:02 AM »

Notice how Greta is careful and says "in fact, once I am out of here I will explain in detail."

She even knows it is unsafe to be in Aruba.

This is why I don't see the Kalpoes doing anything.  They will automatically be killed.  They will never kill a Sloot but they will kill a Kalpoe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: September 30, 2007, 09:45:05 AM »

K2's mama, Nadera? filed charges against Greta, didn't she? Wonder if that caused a glitch?
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 30, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

I personally hope Greta will finally spill her guts & tell the WHOLE TRUTH about that rock & how they treat Americans.
My prayers will be with Beth & Greta to be safe while there & get off the rock safely.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: September 30, 2007, 09:53:41 AM »

CBB, I don't think she actually filed charges, especially since Greta had it on tape she was only calling out Nadira's name.  Think Greta was just wanted for questioning and they surely could have intercepted her at the airport.

But after that close call, I would be very careful if I were her as well.

I also am a bit concerned for Beth's safety as well.  I hope she is traveling with security but that must cost a fortune.  Perhaps if it is for coverage for the book, the publisher would pick up the cost for something like that?  I don't know how that works.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 30, 2007, 09:54:08 AM »

Aruba never thought the murder of Natalee Holloway and the criminals on their island were the problem. They blamed all their problems on Beth and the American media.

It is clear they are still doing so. Using their laws to make it hard on Greta and Beth to enter the island when they should be using them to convict the perpetrators of Natalee's murder says it all. And they don't understand the boycott?

Dayhiker-
Well tomorrow the new passport regulations go into effect... so, new passport requirements and more bad publicity...it's all beautiful.

Aruba acts like they are on another planet, and it should treated as such.

What would have been better for Aruba, to treat Beth aned Greta in a hospitable manner and at the very least have this a non-issue (and maybe even get some good commentary from Greta) or to make their entry more difficult and assure themselves bad coverage?

Due to their nasty reaction, Aruba has assured themselves of looking like they are continuing to cover up the crime and do not care about the safety of their visitors. They have never gotten the gist of the crime against Natalee and never will. Crime is a way of life on Aruba, engrained in every pore of  every branch of their governemnt.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 30, 2007, 09:56:10 AM »

K2's mama, Nadera? filed charges against Greta, didn't she? Wonder if that caused a glitch?

I don't remember if she filed charges CBB.  My guess would be that the ALE would move fast in apprehending Greta for something stupid like this than arresting JPK2 in the first day Natalee went missing.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 30, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

Wow!!! I can't believe they are over there. I won't feel ok until I know they are back in the US safe and sound though!!! I wonder who they were interviewing???!!! It can't just be Greta interviewing Beth or they could have done it here...correct?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 30, 2007, 10:07:41 AM »

I personally hope Greta will finally spill her guts & tell the WHOLE TRUTH about that rock & how they treat Americans.
My prayers will be with Beth & Greta to be safe while there & get off the rock safely.

Yap you are too kind in calling that POS island a rock.  I can think of other words to use.

By the way your avatar reminds me of my 6th grade teacher who used to put red lipstick on and kiss the boys on the cheek when they were bad.  The boys would scramble all over because they didn't want her to kiss them because she was friggin mean and ugly. Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 30, 2007, 10:08:59 AM »

Wow!!! I can't believe they are over there. I won't feel ok until I know they are back in the US safe and sound though!!! I wonder who they were interviewing???!!! It can't just be Greta interviewing Beth or they could have done it here...correct?

All I know is the ALE is keeping a close eye on the Kalpoes because they don't want her near them.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: September 30, 2007, 10:12:09 AM »

Yap you are too kind in calling that POS island a rock.  I can think of other words to use.

By the way your avatar reminds me of my 6th grade teacher who used to put red lipstick on and kiss the boys on the cheek when they were bad.  The boys would scramble all over because they didn't want her to kiss them because she was friggin mean and ugly. Laughing

Laughing I can tell that you were one of those well loved quiet kids, San!
So, who's the bet for the interview? Dompig, Kock, someone new?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: September 30, 2007, 10:12:28 AM »

I need help in getting to page 50 Smile.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: September 30, 2007, 10:13:42 AM »

o
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: September 30, 2007, 10:14:05 AM »

k
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: September 30, 2007, 10:14:27 AM »

Dennis - honest, I'm immune  Wink I have a doctor's note saying my skin is thick enough that I'm approved for RU visits  Laughing

sorry off topic but joe-lackopenis on 48hrs show now......

oh my gaaaawwwwddd Sandy!!! that is just too funny!! roflmao and morning coffee is all over my screen now!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: September 30, 2007, 10:14:57 AM »

Laughing I can tell that you were one of those well loved quiet kids, San!
So, who's the bet for the interview? Dompig, Kock, someone new?

Good question CBB.  I found it interesting she went to CnC's.  All I know it's definitely not Antonio Carlo Laughing.

Could you imagine her showing up and saying we are not here for you Paulus we are here for Carlo Shocked
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: September 30, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »

Hummmm one more post.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.